AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-14, 16:41   Link #5501
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
2nd Chapter of Vol10 has been translated into Chinese:
Spoiler for Differences compared to WEB version:
thank you.
good to see the gang realize between tatsuya and miyuki,who's the real scary one.
Old 2013-07-14, 16:56   Link #5502
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
2nd Chapter of Vol10 has been translated into Chinese:
Spoiler for Differences compared to WEB version:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2013-07-14, 17:04   Link #5503
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2013-07-14, 18:27   Link #5504
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Who is Mitsuki?
Is it Mizuki?

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
Old 2013-07-14, 18:47   Link #5505
hakazee

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
Volume 8 Untouchable The Nightmare of 2062

Quote:
In the midst of intense pain, Genzou deduced that the pain did not come from his body, but was rather sent to his body from his mind. The repeated use of "Grim Reaper" had exceeded the limits of his mind's ability to use magic.

(I will never return to Japan.)

It was unsubstantiated. The limits of an individual's magic calculation area could not yet be objectively measured by individuals. Nevertheless, Genzou was convinced of it. He who could manipulate the death visions of others felt death closer to him than ever before in his life.

Genzou sent strength into his trembling knees and stood up. In this facility, over one hundred people, the main body of all the employees and magicians who worked there remained.

(Looks like I shall be able to collect my fare to cross the Sanzu[7].)

Genzou bared his teeth in a grin and laughed.

(Miya, Maya, forgive me.)

As Genzou sought his next prey, he apologized in his heart to his beloved daughters whom he would never see again.
Old 2013-07-14, 19:41   Link #5506
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Volume 8 Untouchable The Nightmare of 2062
I know their father Genzou, who was also the head at the time, died.
We know Maya is the head in the current timeline, but in 2062 her age was still 13 year old or so, I doubt the Yotsuba nominated her as the next head at that age. There had to be someone acting as the head between 2062 and the time Maya succeeded that person as the next head, my question was if the author mentioned who that person was.
Old 2013-07-14, 20:03   Link #5507
hakazee

Quote:
We know Maya is the head in the current timeline, but in 2062 her age was still 13 year old or so, I doubt the Yotsuba nominated her as the next head at that age. There had to be someone acting as the head between 2062 and the time Maya succeeded that person as the next head, my question was if the author mentioned who that person was.
i think maya is the head when Genzou died the next in line became head.
maybe not only one but all other family members can support her in making decisions.
Old 2013-07-14, 20:16   Link #5508
Rasen

Quote:
Maya probably could have been made head at the age of 13. To compensate for her young age, they could have provided her with advisors/advice until she was considered an adult, or she proved herself to capable in her decision-making.
Old 2013-07-14, 21:45   Link #5509
blackwhite67
Banned

Update on 9.7 by Seitsuki!
Old 2013-07-15, 06:15   Link #5510
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Update on 9.7 by Seitsuki!
And now I see why he chose this chapter out of all of them

The Miyuki Guard salutes Seitsuki!
Old 2013-07-15, 06:52   Link #5511
Seitsuki
Onee!

I confess I started this chapter with that one illustration on page 293 to guide me, but through the course of it Lina has really started to grow on me. Not more than Her Highness of course. But enough that maybe I wouldn't even mind a 3P. Wait.
Old 2013-07-15, 08:18   Link #5512
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

We share a lot of tastes, then. Personally, I've come to like Lina quite a bit. She's having it hard, and is still trying her best. Personalitywise, she is a treat, and complements Miyuki very well.

I'm hopeful that even after this arc, we'll get to see more of her in the future!
Old 2013-07-15, 10:08   Link #5513
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
We share a lot of tastes, then. Personally, I've come to like Lina quite a bit. She's having it hard, and is still trying her best. Personalitywise, she is a treat, and complements Miyuki very well.

I'm hopeful that even after this arc, we'll get to see more of her in the future!
i also believe in her return-at less,when it come to mayumi,there's her twin sisters as substitute.
Old 2013-07-15, 19:51   Link #5514
Jirachier

In the translation of V09CH07 there is:
"Reflected in Tatsuya's vision, things such as 'colour', 'shape', 'sound', 'heat' and 'position' were written as information. He targeted not the magician herself, but rather locking on to her disguise magic he released a blast of anti-magic Gram Dispersion. "
shouldn't Gram Dispersion be Gram Demolition ? Gram Demolition is the one that gets released as a blast.
Old 2013-07-16, 05:05   Link #5515
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I confess I started this chapter with that one illustration on page 293 to guide me, but through the course of it Lina has really started to grow on me. Not more than Her Highness of course. But enough that maybe I wouldn't even mind a 3P. Wait.

When you said page 293, i was expecting the page 200 of volume 10.

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
Old 2013-07-16, 05:14   Link #5516
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
In the translation of V09CH07 there is:
"Reflected in Tatsuya's vision, things such as 'colour', 'shape', 'sound', 'heat' and 'position' were written as information. He targeted not the magician herself, but rather locking on to her disguise magic he released a blast of anti-magic Gram Dispersion. "
shouldn't Gram Dispersion be Gram Demolition ? Gram Demolition is the one that gets released as a blast.
I think that Gram Demolition = Gram Dispersion though. So no Errors of Translation.
Old 2013-07-16, 05:19   Link #5517
malason13
Forsaken

^ Me too. There is no Errors for me too.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-07-16, 05:25   Link #5518
Vahanar

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
I think that Gram Demolition = Gram Dispersion though. So no Errors of Translation.
No really. Even Mayumi said something like "Gram Demolition and Gram Dispersion are two most advanced anti-magic tactics" or something like that.

Gram Dispersion directly interferes with spell structure, while Demolition was compared to cannonball due to it's power iirc.
Old 2013-07-16, 05:32   Link #5519
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
No really. Even Mayumi said something like "Gram Demolition and Gram Dispersion are two most advanced anti-magic tactics" or something like that.

Gram Dispersion directly interferes with spell structure, while Demolition was compared to cannonball due to it's power iirc.
I think you speak about Mist Dispersal. So I say once again:

Gram Demolition = Gram Dispersion
Gram Dispersion # Mist Dispersal
Mist Dispersal = Decomposition
Old 2013-07-16, 05:35   Link #5520
Vahanar

No I don't.

Quote:
Magic Dissolution (Gram Dispersion) This magic takes a Magic Ritual and decomposes it into a group of Psion particles without a meaningful structure. Due to the nature of a Magic Ritual acting on the information of an object accompanying a phenomenon, if the information has not been exposed, it is impossible to interfere with the magic. On the other hand, if the Magic Ritual is decomposed, the phenomenon will not occur. To analyze the magic before the magic is activated in the present age where invocation takes a fraction of a second requires the ability to [See] and analyze the magic structure. Since the user is typically required to understand the magic being used beforehand, it is thought utilization of this magic is impossible.

Magic Dismantling (Gram Demolition) A mass of compressed Psion particles are thrown directly at an object and explode. Any Activation Sequence or Magic Ritual recorded into the Psion Information Body is blown away. Though it is called magic, it is simply a cannonball of Psions that has neither structure nor a Magic Ritual to modify an event, so it is not affected by Zone Interference. Furthermore, the pressure of the cannonball also repels the effects of Cast Jamming. It has no physical effects and cannot be hindered by any obstacle.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ousei:Volume_4

Prof. Mayumi:

Spoiler:

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings