AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-18, 00:25   Link #5581
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Yeah, but it was stated that it was magic of the highest difficulty. This implies that no other magician would be capable of reducing an object to dust.
Actually, there may be one other. One of the members of the No Head Dragon saw what Tatsuya's magic could do, and thought it reminded him of some other forbidden magic that someone else cast.

It's unclear if the other person he was thinking about was Tatsuya 3 years in the past, but it could be that someone else can do something similar.
Old 2013-07-18, 00:32   Link #5582
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Actually, there may be one other. One of the members of the No Head Dragon saw what Tatsuya's magic could do, and thought it reminded him of some other forbidden magic that someone else cast.

It's unclear if the other person he was thinking about was Tatsuya 3 years in the past, but it could be that someone else can do something similar.
He was thinking about the Demonic Right, which is what they call Masherva's (Tatsuya's) attack magic.
Old 2013-07-18, 00:37   Link #5583
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
If miyuki didn't interrupt them lina and her subordinates would have died in an instant.
he can't kill them.

killing them would greatly endanger his identity.

as if he is telling USNA that he is the monster they are looking for.
Old 2013-07-18, 00:39   Link #5584
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He was thinking about the Demonic Right, which is what they call Masherva's (Tatsuya's) attack magic.
Found the quote:

Quote:
But only for a moment.

"James!?"

Another one of his companions disappeared from this earth.

A destruction so complete that he wasn't even permitted to die as a human being.
This reminded him of the blasphemy that their leader used to execute the damned and sent a similar chill up his spine.
It appears their leader can do something similar. And it's even called "blasphemy," which is a term that would often be associated with demons.
Old 2013-07-18, 01:59   Link #5585
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Found the quote:

It appears their leader can do something similar. And it's even called "blasphemy," which is a term that would often be associated with demons.
Oh, that. It's that weird fire thing used to eliminate the american agent in vol 6-7.
Old 2013-07-18, 03:15   Link #5586
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Well, the Man-eating Tiger can use similar magic too in vol. 6 (with an amulet). I think it's probably a different magic that has similar result. Also, the blasphemous magic the leader of No Head Dragon uses seems to be turning magician into generator or organ harvest while the person is still alive... kind of blasphemous already.

The text can be decieving so there are many theories regarding this matter.
Old 2013-07-18, 07:49   Link #5587
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Well, the Man-eating Tiger can use similar magic too in vol. 6 (with an amulet). I think it's probably a different magic that has similar result. Also, the blasphemous magic the leader of No Head Dragon uses seems to be turning magician into generator or organ harvest while the person is still alive... kind of blasphemous already.

The text can be decieving so there are many theories regarding this matter.
You could be right. I'm just saying that there is room for the interpretation that someone else can do something similar to decomposition magic.
Old 2013-07-18, 15:22   Link #5588
waffler

i dont think there are other people who might be able to take decomposition as far as tatsuya because they need same calculation ability tatsuya has i think so maybe some people can do weak versions of decomposition o.o
Old 2013-07-18, 15:33   Link #5589
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
You could be right. I'm just saying that there is room for the interpretation that someone else can do something similar to decomposition magic.
It's impossible to the same thing Tatsuya does unless a large amount of one's magic capacity is dedicated to it. That's only if you're trying to do the exact same thing as Tatsuya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i dont think there are other people who might be able to take decomposition as far as tatsuya because they need same calculation ability tatsuya has i think so maybe some people can do weak versions of decomposition o.o
Of course, it's a different story if you're just trying to achieve the same effect as Decomposition.
Old 2013-07-18, 16:42   Link #5590
Rasen

Quote:
It's impossible to the same thing Tatsuya does unless a large amount of one's magic capacity is dedicated to it. That's only if you're trying to do the exact same thing as Tatsuya.
Who says there aren't other magicians like Tatsuya, with a ridiculously focused Born Specialty?

Tatsuya is really just a heavily BS magician, only even more specialized than the others.
Old 2013-07-18, 17:21   Link #5591
Flere821
Lurker

Another new part came out in Chinese Vol10 translations; some new stuff is added at the bit where the Parasite possessed Pixie:
Spoiler for Comments:
Old 2013-07-18, 17:44   Link #5592
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

So that's what it is about.

And here I thought that the reason why Honoka was crying because of Pixie's warm words but I was wrong.

It only made her flushed with jealousy or was she envious that Pixie was able to say those words to Tatsuya?

Spoiler for About Mayumi:
Old 2013-07-18, 18:24   Link #5593
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

And here I thought that the reason why Honoka was crying because of Pixie's warm words but I was wrong.

It only made her flushed with jealousy or was she envious that Pixie was able to say those words to Tatsuya?

You do know that there are summaries right? To answer you're question, Mayumi was pissed at Tatsuya for making them run around when they were hunting for the vampires so she swore to make him some bitter valentine chocolate, which I find somewhat funny considering how they push all the paperwork on him. By the way, Hattori got caught in the crossfire.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:00   Link #5594
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
You do know that there are summaries right? To answer you're question, Mayumi was pissed at Tatsuya for making them run around when they were hunting for the vampires so she swore to make him some bitter valentine chocolate, which I find somewhat funny considering how they push all the paperwork on him. By the way, Hattori got caught in the crossfire.
They find Hattori passed out on the floor right? I think Tatsuya actually raises his opinion of him a bit for going through with it.
Old 2013-07-19, 00:42   Link #5595
Voceane

Quote:
Have you try eating chocolate when you drink coffee? The two go very well.
Chocolate with coffee in can be found in a lot of high quality chocolate.
Old 2013-07-19, 14:37   Link #5596
Rava

Quote:

[...]
Wrong emotion there. Pixie is voicing Honoka's secret urges that she doesn't want to say out loud. Most people would be INCREDIBLY embarrassed.
Old 2013-07-19, 19:08   Link #5597
blackwhite67
Banned

Update by Seitsuki!
Old 2013-07-19, 20:20   Link #5598
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Can you elaborate this for me?

"Beside which, double standards are the hallmark of the white establishment. I've yet to hear of a people who don't separate their true feelings from their facade."

What is his point?

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
Old 2013-07-19, 20:24   Link #5599
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Can you elaborate this for me?

"Beside which, double standards are the hallmark of the white establishment. I've yet to hear of a people who don't separate their true feelings from their facade."

What is his point?
....I know what the point is, but what does this have to do with MKnR?
Old 2013-07-19, 20:39   Link #5600
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Quote:
....I know what the point is, but what does this have to do with MKnR?

May be because it is in the LN vol9 chapter 7?

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings