AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-21, 07:16   Link #6761
zp92
へへへ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
just now have seen raw managa of rettousei and it says it is final chapter >> any1 know if it is true?
No, according to syokool....
Quote:
Originally Posted by From jcafe
No, it isn't.

The last page says that the Nine Schools Competition arc will start in the next issue.
Old 2013-09-21, 13:05   Link #6762
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
BS magician can't enter normal magic high school, doesn't it ?
Ono haruka as example, since she is only good in hiding.

CMIIW
Who said she couldn't?

Being a BS magician only means that their brains specialize in one magic above all others. It doesn't mean they can't cast other magics. (With the exception of Tatsuya, pre-operation.) They can cast them just fine, just probably slower than regular magicians.

But even IF that were the case, it would still make sense. The BS magician already mastered their magic. What is a magic highschool going to teach them? The spells they can't cast?
Old 2013-09-21, 13:07   Link #6763
Sylux

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
BS magician can't enter normal magic high school, doesn't it ?
Ono haruka as example, since she is only good in hiding.

CMIIW
Why should't they be able to do that?
I thinkk the can enter, but other persons have better chance then them because the can use magic normally witin some limitations.
Old 2013-09-21, 13:16   Link #6764
Waxman

Ill check to be sure but i understood from the first encounter between Ono Haruka and Fujibayashi that Haruka for how she remembered the electronic sorceress as the heroine of her school years that she (Haruka a BS magician) went to a magic high school.
Old 2013-09-22, 11:39   Link #6765
Sylux

Miyuki is Tatsuya's limiter, but what exacly is weakend, his psion count or what?
Old 2013-09-22, 12:05   Link #6766
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
Miyuki is Tatsuya's limiter, but what exacly is weakend, his psion count or what?
Doubt it. Even with the limiter on he was able to cast dozens of gram demolitions no problem, so if thats what is being limited it doesn't seem very effective.
Old 2013-09-22, 12:09   Link #6767
Ultragunner

that just show how OP he is
Old 2013-09-22, 12:28   Link #6768
Sylux

Quote:
Doubt it. Even with the limiter on he was able to cast dozens of gram demolitions no problem, so if thats what is being limited it doesn't seem very effective.
That's what made me think what is the limiter for because even without he was able to cast that and in addition he was able to beat Angie Sirius.
Old 2013-09-22, 12:38   Link #6769
Ultragunner

I thought he won over her while sealed? It was Miyuki that fought her full-power?

IMO, the "Miyuki Limiter" suppress all that you can call "Magic Abilities" of Tats, from the Psion he can put out to interference strength...etc..., dunno if his physical prowess is restrained though
Old 2013-09-22, 13:13   Link #6770
Sylux

Quote:
I thought he won over her while sealed? It was Miyuki that fought her full-power
Yeah i meant it like: He is so strong so what does the limiter even do?
Old 2013-09-22, 13:18   Link #6771
Vahanar

Nerfs him from 'unbeatable' to 'still stronger than anyone'?
Old 2013-09-22, 13:22   Link #6772
Sylux

Isn't that nearly the same?
Old 2013-09-22, 13:26   Link #6773
Ultragunner

yeah, it's quite pointless for the Yotsuba to place the seal on him. Or maybe that is how they say "you're still under our control" blah blah

and for those who think "then why he hasn't annihilate them yet?". Though this has been discussed several times this but I gotta say that the situation of the siblings are really interesting. If Tats were weak then we would be back to the "old school" of shounen where the MC gets suppressed by the bad guys until he becomes stronger. Here in Mahouka, our MC - Tatsuya is already OP, to the point that he could take down his aunt if he really wants to. However, that would mean a lot of troubles coming in the aftermath, he would still be fine if alone but then there is Miyuki so.....

Last edited by Ultragunner; 2013-09-22 at 13:36.
Old 2013-09-22, 13:27   Link #6774
Rasen

Quote:
We had a long debate about this earlier in the thread.

My personal belief is that she acts like a sort of dam. She restricts the amount of psions he can output in one go, but that he still has access to all of his psions.
Old 2013-09-22, 13:53   Link #6775
Quol
Anime Lurker

Well its obvious the limiter has something to do with psions since the first time miyuki unsealed him he gave a flash of psions. In the end its been stated that miyuki's personal magic is mental interference magic which means that when she limits tatsuya she limits his brain power.

When Tatsuya is unsealed i think his mental stamina is increased and his overall intelligence. His psion count is obviously increased i think this means that he overall becomes a stronger smarter magician. Though even in his sealed form he is OP, the only thing i wonder is how much of his power is sealed 50%? or 10% or what?

Old 2013-09-22, 14:12   Link #6776
Breimoon

rather then inteliggence isn't it his interference strenght ????
Old 2013-09-22, 14:43   Link #6777
Vahanar

Quote:
Isn't that nearly the same?
It it, but you know, joke and sarcasm issues etc.
Old 2013-09-22, 15:14   Link #6778
Sylux

Quote:
rather then inteliggence isn't it his interference strenght ????
Interesting question.

It is seid that Tats doesn't have much interference strength with normal magic, but does he has more interference strength with his BS magic?
Old 2013-09-22, 15:46   Link #6779
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Well its obvious the limiter has something to do with psions since the first time miyuki unsealed him he gave a flash of psions. In the end its been stated that miyuki's personal magic is mental interference magic which means that when she limits tatsuya she limits his brain power.
Just because Miyuki's speciality is mental interference magic doesn't mean her limiter is mental interference magic. She's proven quite capable of every other kind of magic out there.

Actually, given that she loses fine control over her own abilities when sealing Tatsuya, that might be an indication that the seal is not one of her specialties.

This is perhaps further suggested when later on, Tatsuya does something similar to Miyuki, "unsealing" her abilities, by doing something similar to what she does for him. Tatsuya is not a mental interference type, so.....my guess is whatever the seal is, it's something the Yotsuba invented.
Old 2013-09-22, 15:49   Link #6780
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
We had a long debate about this earlier in the thread.

My personal belief is that she acts like a sort of dam. She restricts the amount of psions he can output in one go, but that he still has access to all of his psions.
Still seems like a weaksauce limiter considering Miyuki has to spend half her power restraining just that much.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings