AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-08, 23:19   Link #8401
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Stop it, leave the Saegusa alone. ;_;

Tatsuya has no reasons to destroy the Saegusa. After all, the both of them have a common enemy. Koichi isn't even a real bad person, at least not a bad father anyways. Why does he need to be killed?
Yeah both of them have a common enemy. And that person is Maya.
Koichi and Tatsuya can work together to kill her and destroy yotsuba.
Old 2013-12-09, 00:24   Link #8402
nosaer

Tatsuya can already kill Maya. her Magic is a bad match up against his so he would most likely win that engagement. So based on that, his problems must stem from more than just Maya herself. Could be the entire Yotsuba family, or maybe even something deeper than that which hasn't been revealed yet.

Also I speculate that Koichi doesn't really hate Maya. She was his first love and all. He probably just wants to spite her.
Old 2013-12-09, 00:43   Link #8403
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Tatsuya can handle that and take care of himself just fine. Miyuki being at risk is a possibility, but such risk hasn't crossed the line yet.

Using the Saegusa is a smarter move, and one Tatsuya ought to make instead.
what about forming a alligence with the great asian alligence this one is treason no
matter what people say.
Old 2013-12-09, 01:21   Link #8404
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
what about forming a alligence with the great asian alligence this one is treason no
matter what people say.
Wat. With GAA? Madness. That is...just impossible for a number of reasons.
Old 2013-12-09, 01:48   Link #8405
babbo3d

Quote:
Tatsuya can handle that and take care of himself just fine. Miyuki being at risk is a possibility, but such risk hasn't crossed the line yet.

Using the Saegusa is a smarter move, and one Tatsuya ought to make instead.
Quote:
Wat. With GAA? Madness. That is...just impossible for a number of reasons.
No it really happened check the epilogue.
Old 2013-12-09, 02:29   Link #8406
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist

Quote:
No it really happened check the epilogue.
Eh, but that's not Tatsuya.

The epilogue suggests Saegusa has an unofficial alliance with Zhou, who "supposedly" is affiliated with GAA. But this is Zhou we are talking about. He doesn't come off as someone who's true to GAA nor has their mindset. He has his own agenda related to revenge against the Yotsuba and is simply making use of GAA.

Though thinking now, even if such a thing would happen, Tatsuya would have to be a triple agent (loyal to only himself/Miyuki) then.
Old 2013-12-09, 02:41   Link #8407
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
Tatsuya can already kill Maya. her Magic is a bad match up against his so he would most likely win that engagement. So based on that, his problems must stem from more than just Maya herself. Could be the entire Yotsuba family, or maybe even something deeper than that which hasn't been revealed yet.

Also I speculate that Koichi doesn't really hate Maya. She was his first love and all. He probably just wants to spite her.
That's why if tatsuya can find any partner to destroy Yotsuba, it will be easier for him
Also koichi can fulfill his desire to weaken or destroy yotsuba.

Quote:

The epilogue suggests Saegusa has an unofficial alliance with Zhou, who "supposedly" is affiliated with GAA. But this is Zhou we are talking about. He doesn't come off as someone who's true to GAA nor has their mindset. He has his own agenda related to revenge against the Yotsuba and is simply making use of GAA.

Though thinking now, even if such a thing would happen, Tatsuya would have to be a triple agent (loyal to only himself/Miyuki) then.
He means tatsuya has reasons to kil Koichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
After the failure here, Zhou decides a general attack on Japan is no longer feasible - and his Boss mainly wanted revenge on the clan that erased the Han empire anyway. While he thought it was unlikely to succeed, Zhou plans to recruit Koichi due to his past with Yotsuba and use him to kill off them off.
Old 2013-12-09, 02:41   Link #8408
babbo3d

Quote:

True but he is still forming a alligence with someone that calls hinself a "agent" of the GAA ( albeit a dubios one), and his doing to weaken the yotsuba (which despite everything are a great asset to the country) and is going to target tat's especially (and miyuki as well) because he is a child soldier how is that not enough to make koichi someone to get rid off.
Old 2013-12-09, 03:10   Link #8409
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
He means tatsuya has reasons to kil Koichi.
Quote:
True but he is still forming a alligence with someone that calls hinself a "agent" of the GAA ( albeit a dubios one), and his doing to weaken the yotsuba (which despite everything are a great asset to the country) and is going to target tat's especially (and miyuki as well) because he is a child soldier how is that not enough to make koichi someone to get rid off.
Hmm. What if Koichi only goes after Yotsuba minus Tatsuya and Miyuki? In that case, allying with Saegusa is beneficial. But if he really does try to go after the two of them, then it can't be helped, Tatsuya will have to do what he does best. ^

Perhaps what happened in the past for Koichi and Maya don't matter anymore for them, but even so, I don't think Koichi would serious kill them off. He doesn't seem evil or that extreme. Zhou is trying to use Koichi and I think that is going to end in failure. Maybe Mayumi will be one to slap some sense into her father before he crosses the line.
Old 2013-12-09, 03:46   Link #8410
pampz21
ripApart

I have a feeling that Zhou will use the Rozins to lure out the Yotsuba and the first thing the Rozin would do is to try and control FLT by means of political marriage and whats a better way to get them is to get flt's Taurus Silver and use Erika as their pawn, cuz who cares about an unwanted child....and Taurus Silver would probably agree cuz he wants to protect the secret and its all benefits cuz Maximillian cad indistry is controled by the Rozin and Yotsuba would have a branch in Europe.

Bottom line is i want Tatsuya and Erika would be engaged on paper much to Miyuki's chagrin(I think she'll be ok cuz its her bf? And its for her sake too)

Btw I like the theory of the Seagusa family will be wipe out and Mayumi would become an Avenger cuz its in her duty as the last survivor of the clan not knowing that Tatsuya was the one who destroyed them.

Boredom can kill you~

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-12-09 at 04:00.
Old 2013-12-09, 04:26   Link #8411
NeutralZero

^As a fan of Mayumi and her ship with Tatsuya, don't like the idea...
concerning erika's arrange marriage with Tatsuya,
isn't taurus silver 2 person entity?
how will they know that Tatsuya's one of em?
Old 2013-12-09, 04:46   Link #8412
pampz21
ripApart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
^As a fan of Mayumi and her ship with Tatsuya, don't like the idea...
concerning erika's arrange marriage with Tatsuya,
isn't taurus silver 2 person entity?
how will they know that Tatsuya's one of em?
Nope its only limited in the flt thats Ushiyama and Tatsuya compsed of Taurus Silver but according to Azusa in vol. 1. in public Taurus Silver is only one man

I cant wait to see Azusa's face when that happens

Boredom can kill you~
Old 2013-12-09, 05:02   Link #8413
NeutralZero

then wouldn't that be a flaw in your shipping Tatsu with Eri?
they can just have Ushi as the sole Taurus Silver rather than Tatsuya....
Old 2013-12-09, 05:18   Link #8414
pampz21
ripApart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
then wouldn't that be a flaw in your shipping Tatsu with Eri?
they can just have Ushi as the sole Taurus Silver rather than Tatsuya....
Vol. 4 Tatsuya still is the one whos registered as Taurus Silver himself...what I mean that Taurus Silver maybe two person but Taurus Silver is Shiba Tatsuya Ushiyama is only there as a guardian bcuz he cant publicize his theory without a license

Boredom can kill you~
Old 2013-12-09, 08:53   Link #8415
bietchie11
Devil byDay,Demon byNight

I think Erika x Tatsuya in an arrange marriage is disgusting.
It feels forced and unjustified: it makes Erika and her fans look bad that they have to use such an under-hand way because she can't simply win Tatsuya's love genuinely.
Don't make the same mistake as Mayumi's fans do, Pampz.
Old 2013-12-09, 09:02   Link #8416
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
It feels forced and unjustified: it makes Erika and her fans look bad that they have to use such an under-hand way because she can't simply win Tatsuya's love genuinely.
no one could win tatsuya's love genuinly, not with the way he is now
Old 2013-12-09, 09:08   Link #8417
Toma.Kamijo

Quote:
she can't simply win Tatsuya's love genuinely.
Therefore only Miyuki can win.
Old 2013-12-09, 09:38   Link #8418
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
no one could win tatsuya's love genuinly, not with the way he is now
don't jump to conclusion too early. we still have two more years before the series end. it may be possible for Tat to regain him emotion and develop feeling for someone, especially if he has to get involved with that person a lot (as I have said long ago, right now Erika has three different positions/plots that can get her involve with Tatsuya: as a Chiba(closely tied with police and military), as a Rozen, and as his secret keeper).
Old 2013-12-09, 09:50   Link #8419
araragi92

When you read the LN it's obvious IF he should end up with someone that will be Miyuki, the author develops this relationship greatly, she is the main character with Tatsuya. This pairing is very popular on Japanese sites and Tsutomu Satou loves Miyuki/Tat relationship.
Old 2013-12-09, 10:21   Link #8420
pampz21
ripApart

Quote:
Well yeah I find it force too but the difference about Mayumi x Tatsuya force marriage is that 100% Tatsuya will remain as himself. Since vol. 1 Tatsuya is suspicious of Mayumi not much has change with that, they only develop a sempai-kohai type of relationship.

Now for my shipment:
The reason why I think it would work is that Erika's still has 2 yrs to spend with Tatsuya; and that since vol. 1 Tatsuya is interested in Erika, bcuz among the girls Tatsuya spend with Erika broke the ice=Miyuki much faster than anyone, and among the personalities Tatsuya had encounter Erika stands out the most (Vol. 3 opening/closing party well mostly through out the entire series/except for Miyuki over the top brocon love!) Vol.3 Miyuki and Mizuki both felt something special with how Erika wanted to be with Tatsuya (Miyuki consider this as love) Vol. 11 the secret is out but Tatsuya still forgave Erika and let her walk away(risking everything he had build up) and on recent vol. I get the feeling that both of them became honest with each other;

For those Honaka fans:
From recent vol. Honoka route was just cut off, she will probably/mostly drift just like most minor characters.Bcuz Tatsuya knows her value and Tatsuya clearly feels guilty for abusing Honoka's feeling for him!

Yeah arrange marriage might be forceful and unjustice but, I think we need it or else it would take years for Tatsuya to develop emotion. Bside there is one thing I wanna know, why would Tatsuya agree with the marriage, would he be doing it for the secret or does he really care..(again Miyuki would probably the one to elaborate Tatsuya's feelings like, how she elaborate Erika's feeling @ vol. 3)

Boredom can kill you~
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings