AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-06, 02:02   Link #9981
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
What I'm more curious now is that does the public know the Kuroba twins are connected to the Yotsuba clan? (heck, they can be the head candidate if not for Miyuki due to Tatsuya).

I think at least people from the numbered families (especially the heads) would know of this fact
__________________
Ultragunner is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 03:24   Link #9982
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
April 10, 2014, Mahouka Vol. 14.....So either a week before or a week after is the Mahouka Anime...by my assumption at least.
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 03:46   Link #9983
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
April 10, 2014, Mahouka Vol. 14.....So either a week before or a week after is the Mahouka Anime...by my assumption at least.
You mean Vol XIII??

BTW: I think most likely DM will publish something, not sure about it but it could be....
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 03:53   Link #9984
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Lol, so cover will probably be release 2 to 3 weeks from now

So lets guess who will the cover/theme for this vol.

If we're talking about 9sc or Tatsuya bday party... my guess would be people participating....hmmmmm so I guess Nekomimi Erika, Miyuki and Mizuki...hmmm wierd I havnt seen them together being the top 3 girls of the story to be covered?


PS: I want to see the new visual for our mc's real bad#! Ive been waiting for 4 month? And we have to wait for 2 more month to see the vol.
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life



Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-06 at 04:14.
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 06:15   Link #9985
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Uhm when will be anime release I hope it's ok to ask uhm I'm new to this ln, ty and sorry

Spoiler:
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 06:52   Link #9986
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Uhm when will be anime release I hope it's ok to ask uhm I'm new to this ln, ty and sorry

Spoiler:
Advertising says April 2014, thats all we got, must likely 1st or max 2nd week due airing timing between current series and specials, April to July will be hard to keep weekly emissions due Soccer World Cup in Brazil, Japan is among 32 Teams.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 11:57   Link #9987
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Advertising says April 2014, thats all we got, must likely 1st or max 2nd week due airing timing between current series and specials, April to July will be hard to keep weekly emissions due Soccer World Cup in Brazil, Japan is among 32 Teams.
yeah it looks bad huh, but it's strange to see an event happening here would also affect japan like this it's kinda funny...
i wonder who it'll be in the cover of the next volume...
EvI is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 12:15   Link #9988
ahmadyazidozi
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: the "where" in somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Advertising says April 2014, thats all we got, must likely 1st or max 2nd week due airing timing between current series and specials, April to July will be hard to keep weekly emissions due Soccer World Cup in Brazil, Japan is among 32 Teams.
yeah it looks bad huh, but it's strange to see an event happening here would also affect japan like this it's kinda funny...
i wonder who it'll be in the cover of the next volume...
Tats playing soccer as the cover??
LOL
ahmadyazidozi is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 12:25   Link #9989
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadyazidozi View Post
Tats playing soccer as the cover??
LOL
They do have a soccer-like sport, you know. And hey, if Miyuki can promote chocolate selling in Valentine's day (its a real thing, look it up), why can't Tatsuya play soccer?
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 13:02   Link #9990
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
April 10, 2014, Mahouka Vol. 14.....So either a week before or a week after is the Mahouka Anime...by my assumption at least.
april 10? my birthday man... what a present

now if tatsuya is playing soccer in some image or even in the cover would be hillarius
edit: no one will translate volume 5 anymore?
EvI is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 20:36   Link #9991
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Damn we lack topic right now huh?...
then what do you guys think will cover episode 1?
My guess is probably end of ch 1#!
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 20:40   Link #9992
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Damn we lack topic right now huh?...
then what do you guys think will cover episode 1?
That's easy. (Un)fortunately, we will most definitely see the d-bag in the first episode. Where it ends well that's up to the powers that be.

When we get to Hattori's instant ownage, I hope they'll cut it off right there and cover the step-by-step recipe for whooping next episode.
BW95 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 21:09   Link #9993
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
That's easy. (Un)fortunately, we will most definitely see the d-bag in the first episode. Where it ends well that's up to the powers that be.

When we get to Hattori's instant ownage, I hope they'll cut it off right there and cover the step-by-step recipe for whooping next episode.
Why? So no one notices they're spending five minutes explaining the result of a fight that lasted five seconds?
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 21:14   Link #9994
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Why? So no one notices they're spending five minutes explaining the result of a fight that lasted five seconds?
Something like that. It'd be a lot more dramatic just to see Tatsuya end the fight in an instant and then have the next episode cover the playback where it replays the fight in slow motion. Look at how the manga did it to see what I'm talking about.
BW95 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:23   Link #9995
BlueDanube
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
It's another way to refer to a brother, I believe. She uses it in the reminiscence volume before realizing how much she loves Tatsuya.

Wait, does that mean the anime is getting there? But that's impossible without massive rushing!

Oh crap
Madhouse can do that. They adapt 6 volumes of Mahou Sensou light novel into 12 episodes anime. Madhouse is a bad studio afterall.
You can check how horrible is the anime compare to original source.
BlueDanube is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:27   Link #9996
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Something like that. It'd be a lot more dramatic just to see Tatsuya end the fight in an instant and then have the next episode cover the playback where it replays the fight in slow motion. Look at how the manga did it to see what I'm talking about.
I really should start looking at the manga. So far I've only read the part regarding the nine schools competition. Pretty faithful so far.

Still, Im sure plenty of people will bitch about the infodumping regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
Madhouse can do that. They adapt 6 volumes of Mahou Sensou light novel into 12 episodes anime. Madhouse is a bad studio afterall.
You can check how horrible is the anime compare to original source.
Episode one told me I should never get close to that thing ever again.

This is why I'm looking forward to No Game No Life more. Less volumes and less chances to screw it. Also, it's awesome.
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2014-02-07, 00:05   Link #9997
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
For more topics, I think I'll have to quote myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
What I'm more curious now is that does the public know the Kuroba twins are connected to the Yotsuba clan? (heck, they can be the head candidate if not for Miyuki due to Tatsuya).

I think at least people from the numbered families (especially the heads) would know of this fact
So, what do ya guys think? Will they be treated like celebrities like the the Saegusa Twins? Will they be feared? Or the public mass is just ignorant about their background?
__________________
Ultragunner is online now  
Old 2014-02-07, 00:16   Link #9998
Verisimilitude
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
For more topics, I think I'll have to quote myself


So, what do ya guys think? Will they be treated like celebrities like the the Saegusa Twins? Will they be feared? Or the public mass is just ignorant about their background?
Ignorance. The Saegusa and Yotsuba are polar opposities from each other.
Verisimilitude is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 00:42   Link #9999
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
so the public don't know who the Kuroba are? That's no surprise, but I think at least the heads of the families from the Ten Master Clan are aware of them
__________________
Ultragunner is online now  
Old 2014-02-07, 01:51   Link #10000
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
That's easy. (Un)fortunately, we will most definitely see the d-bag in the first episode. Where it ends well that's up to the powers that be.

When we get to Hattori's instant ownage, I hope they'll cut it off right there and cover the step-by-step recipe for whooping next episode.
I dont think they would leave a cliffhanger for just a bunch of explanation..it would mostly be on a halftime before a cm...

Well a good clifhanger would be Erika date with Tatsuya then end it with Tatsuya owning 14 people standing above all else; treating people like trash they are, while leaving Erika dissatisfied with their date ending there. My guess would be episode 4

Episode 2 to would be introduction of Leo and the student council;episode 3 would be the duel with hattori

@gunner
Do you think a family of assasins would be publicize; that only apply to the Zoldick
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.