AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-03, 00:56   Link #11001
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
Regarding new topic, yes they will.
The thing I could speculate is that the fight will be soon and it will involving Saegusa Koiichi.
Probably the plot will be that koiichi tell other family that yotsuba want to try to take 101 to their camp and they plot to revolt. And the yotsuba proxy is tatsuya

I won't bring ship war in here now
I'm not sure about that.

Katsuto is not a fool. And he's very logical man.

But there is some way to threathen him to join Saegusa and Kudou to fight Yotsuba.
Looks like Katsuto's father is sick, and Katsuto takes control of his family.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post


That does sound Valid. Tatsuya is technically Yotsuba and pro Yotsuba. Jummonji is aligned with Saegusa.
What do you mean Juumonji aligned with saegusa ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
I would say yes. Mainly because Katsuo's magic seemed designed by the author to counter Tatsuya's Decompositon.

I also can't help but feel like the series is setting up a future arc involving a giant manhunt against Tatsuya.
Phalanx can counter decomposition ? Mehh.
That's not counter. That's is only a bit, I repeat a bit difficult.


I'm not gonna debate about that anymore.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 01:06   Link #11002
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
What do you mean Juumonji aligned with saegusa ?

I'm not gonna debate about that anymore.
You're not going to debate because you can't admit you're wrong? Okay. sure.

Juumonji and Saegusa families have a loose alliance based on common interest. I believe it says as much when they're talking in Volume 11 chapter 10.

It's referenced multiple other times as well. The Alliance might crumble due to Kudou's actions, but as of the last volume they're still more or less aligned.
anonfr is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 01:41   Link #11003
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
You're not going to debate because you can't admit you're wrong? Okay. sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I agree with no one disagreeing on that part. What I was referring too was people disagreeing on Tatsuya's usual magic being unable to beat Phalanx. There's A LOT of debate over that.
Come on....

You yourself already said that Tatsuya is 100% can win from Katsuto.

You say " no one disagreeing on that part. " Right ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Juumonji and Saegusa families have a loose alliance based on common interest. I believe it says as much when they're talking in Volume 11 chapter 10.

It's referenced multiple other times as well. The Alliance might crumble due to Kudou's actions, but as of the last volume they're still more or less aligned.
There is no reason to fight if there is no proff.

The most likely to happen is the Yotsuba being outcast from 10 MC.

I'm sure they won't Killing each other.

This series is not about fighting only.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 02:25   Link #11004
TonyC1994
Unknown
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Come on....

You yourself already said that Tatsuya is 100% can win from Katsuto.

You say " no one disagreeing on that part. " Right ?





There is no reason to fight if there is no proff.

The most likely to happen is the Yotsuba being outcast from 10 MC.

I'm sure they won't Killing each other.

This series is not about fighting only.

Hakazee

I hope you understand that most people and me are trying to be polite and ignore your blind fanboy attitude right now. I already said I wasn't going to bother debating with you anymore because of that ignorance, that's why I didn't direct that comment towards you.

I also hate to play this card, but I'm guessing English is your second language (judging from your grammar and spelling). So you're kind of missing the points in most people's arguments, resulting in very dull and irritating debates.

As for my comment on Phalanx and Decomposition, I already I have said it multiple times that Tatsuya himself said it was the natural enemy against Decomposition. Perhaps counter was the wrong word though.

Also, I have said I believe Tatsuya might win against Katsuto. So I'm not sure why you keep acting like I'm saying he's going to lose...
TonyC1994 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 03:16   Link #11005
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
I also hate to play this card, but I'm guessing English is your second language (judging from your grammar and spelling). So you're kind of missing the points in most people's arguments, resulting in very dull and irritating debates.
I'm sorry if my english is poor. English is my third language.
Aside from my country's National language , I do speak other language ( mandarin and hokkien dialects because I'm chinese decendant).


Actually I know that too but I'm just easy going and talk english in this forum for practice too.

I'm sorry if you feel offended because of my bad english.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
As for my comment on Phalanx and Decomposition, I already I have said it multiple times that Tatsuya himself said it was the natural enemy against Decomposition. Perhaps counter was the wrong word though.

Also, I have said I believe Tatsuya might win against Katsuto. So I'm not sure why you keep acting like I'm saying he's going to lose...
That's it.
Counter is a very strong word.

Looks like you want to say, Katsuto's magic can Counter Tatsuya's magic.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 06:12   Link #11006
Guest2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
That is completely irrelevant. Parasites are fundamentally different beings. Just because they can cast magic without a physical body, which is their natural state, doesn't mean humans can.
Not sure where you got this idea from if you've actually read the story. The whole vamp arc is about them being wandering human consciousnesses. Its why they integrate perfectly with magicians, why Miyuki is worried magicians are truly monsters because after she saw pixie use magic, why Tatsuya starts to ponder the location of the human mind/soul after learning bout them and why Maya wants to capture to help study the human mind.

Its a very interesting arc that has magicians questioning their place in society and their very existence. Alot of close bonding was seen between the main circle of friends, and we see Tatsuya relying more on his friends and showing more concern for others among his fiends and even his schoolmates like the unfortunate contestant from the v4 mirage bat disaster.

V9 -
Spoiler for The nature of the mind:



V9 -
Spoiler for The nature of all spirits including the vamps:



V10 -
Spoiler for Tatsuya pondering the mysteries of the mind:


V10 -
Spoiler for Miyuki wondering if magicians are truly monsters:


Its pretty clear here the brain is not a required component for magic. The sorcery booster and Cads might require brain cells to translate signals for enhancing magic, but thats just when enhancing magic. On the other hand, humans require a functioning brain to live and magicians definitely always unconsciously use their brain signals to help them cast magic more easily, since they use the 5 senses for targetting as very few have Elemental sight.

Last edited by Guest2; 2014-03-03 at 06:38.
Guest2 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 07:05   Link #11007
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I have a feeling there's going to be a "vampire epidemic" at some point in this world's future. It'd be really interesting if there was...
Lucarion is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 07:07   Link #11008
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
Its pretty clear here the brain is not a required component for magic. The sorcery booster and Cads might require brain cells to translate signals for enhancing magic, but thats just when enhancing magic. On the other hand, humans require a functioning brain to live and magicians definitely always unconsciously use their brain signals to help them cast magic more easily, since they use the 5 senses for targetting as very few have Elemental sight.
Ahahah that's Cool.
Thanks for your explaination.

Now I'm sure, Tatsuya's regrowth will work even though his head is destroyed.
Since his auto restoration is blindingly fast.

Omg he's nearly immortal now. Ops not immortal, but he can't be killed anymore.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 09:46   Link #11009
CatRules
Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Ahahah that's Cool.
Thanks for your explaination.

Now I'm sure, Tatsuya's regrowth will work even though his head is destroyed.
Since his auto restoration is blindingly fast.

Omg he's nearly immortal now. Ops not immortal, but he can't be killed anymore.
not so fast bro, let's see how effective regrowth would be against Yotsuba's mental interference magics.



p.s. and there's still mental exhaustion and disturbance cause by being hit with magic(Regrowth won't work on the dead, so if it didn't activate in time, it's still the end.)

p.s.2 now I stumble on some question: Why regrowth won't work on the dead?
Perhaps the connection between spirit(spiritual body/pushion-based) and body(Eidos/Psion-based) was severed?
__________________
DON'T GIVE UP AYAKO-CHAN!!
CatRules is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 10:44   Link #11010
Echizen777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I won't try to guess where magic comes from, I remember I got headaches as well.

Magic works almost always on the physical realm and for humans the brain is a sort of link to help magicians IMO.
-Regrowth works only the physical realm. If Tatsuya's body is injured or something it works but the brain is necessary.

To beat the parasites Tatsuya creates Far Strike, a move which isn't very effective on the physical body excepted persons who use magic/psychic powers to control their body. He would use it on someone like Leo or Miyuki it would be useless.

On the spiritual realm, we are kept alive by our soul and on the physical realm we have the vital points. Tatsuya can survive a shot on the heart but if his brain is damaged or can't work properly he will die, his soul isn't powerful enough to cast a magic, he would need his brain. If the brain wasn't important, they would haven't performed surgery on him. In the Reminiscence arc Tatsuya hadn't even perfected Regrowth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
not so fast bro, let's see how effective regrowth would be against Yotsuba's mental interference magics.



p.s. and there's still mental exhaustion and disturbance cause by being hit with magic(Regrowth won't work on the dead, so if it didn't activate in time, it's still the end.)

p.s.2 now I stumble on some question: Why regrowth won't work on the dead?
Perhaps the connection between spirit(spiritual body/pushion-based) and body(Eidos/Psion-based) was severed?

Well, if you die your soul is separated from your body and if you have no soul, your vital functions stop. A body without his soul is just a mass of flesh.

Last edited by Echizen777; 2014-03-03 at 10:55.
Echizen777 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 11:31   Link #11011
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
No, I'm tallking about Mist Dispersion not Gram demolition.

Okay from now I will use Mist Dispersal or Mist Dispersion.


Magic Dissolution is one of the two strongest Counter Magics within Non-Systematic Magic. This magic takes a Magic Sequence and decomposes it into a group of Psion particles without a meaningful structure.


Phalanx only has Single Magic sequence. It is one Spell even though it can has many Layers.
Mist Dispersion decompose the magic sequence not Phalanx's layers.
Mist Dispersion only affects physical targets. You're talking about Gram Dispersal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
Not sure where you got this idea from if you've actually read the story. The whole vamp arc is about them being wandering human consciousnesses. Its why they integrate perfectly with magicians, why Miyuki is worried magicians are truly monsters because after she saw pixie use magic, why Tatsuya starts to ponder the location of the human mind/soul after learning bout them and why Maya wants to capture to help study the human mind.

Its a very interesting arc that has magicians questioning their place in society and their very existence. Alot of close bonding was seen between the main circle of friends, and we see Tatsuya relying more on his friends and showing more concern for others among his fiends and even his schoolmates like the unfortunate contestant from the v4 mirage bat disaster.

Its pretty clear here the brain is not a required component for magic. The sorcery booster and Cads might require brain cells to translate signals for enhancing magic, but thats just when enhancing magic. On the other hand, humans require a functioning brain to live and magicians definitely always unconsciously use their brain signals to help them cast magic more easily, since they use the 5 senses for targetting as very few have Elemental sight.
This doesn't mean anything, which is my point. According to these quotes, parasites were originally just pushion information bodies composed of the remnants of human psyches, basically the pushion waves given off by living humans like when Honoka's feelings baked themselves into Pixie. They are not human ghosts. Furthermore, they couldn't do jack squat until they received an influx of energy from the black hole experiment. Even if you consider the bold, parasites never had a physical body to begin with and are not attached to physical phenomena unlike humans. When human bodies cease to function, they die. Soul and all. It's not like they stick around as ghosts. This is my point. However much parasites and magicians are related, it can't be denied that magicians aare dependent on a physical body. Therefore, there is no guarantee that Tatsuya can survive death.

Also, I just remembered, but Tatsuya's inability to save Honami proves that his Regrowth doesn't work on the soul or spirit. Her life force was used up and not even Regrowth could restore it. If Tatsuya's brain is destroyed, he's dead no matter how you dice it. Honami's case proves that even if his Regrowth activated, it couldn't bring him back to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I have a feeling there's going to be a "vampire epidemic" at some point in this world's future. It'd be really interesting if there was...
Somewhat unlikely considering the political heat the USNA suffered when the whole vampire arc happened.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
not so fast bro, let's see how effective regrowth would be against Yotsuba's mental interference magics.

p.s. and there's still mental exhaustion and disturbance cause by being hit with magic(Regrowth won't work on the dead, so if it didn't activate in time, it's still the end.)

p.s.2 now I stumble on some question: Why regrowth won't work on the dead?
Perhaps the connection between spirit(spiritual body/pushion-based) and body(Eidos/Psion-based) was severed?
1. That's a pretty good point. Regrowth has been proven to not affect the spirit so it wouldn't help him against mental interference magic. Mitsugu's Poison Bees could kill him if it could hit him.

2. Perhaps it's because Tatsuya cannot perceive pushion information bodies, but they're different from the Eidos so I'm not sure his Regrowth is applicable. Possibly.
BW95 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 12:59   Link #11012
Echizen777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I just thought about something. Tatsuya said to Honoka that he is a human missing a part of his soul.
Could it mean that his other strong emotions are wandering in the Idea?
Echizen777 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 13:10   Link #11013
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I just thought about something. Tatsuya said to Honoka that he is a human missing a part of his soul.
Could it mean that his other strong emotions are wandering in the Idea?
No. They were erased. So the part of him that produced those emotions no longer exists.
BW95 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 14:59   Link #11014
Guest2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
p.s.2 now I stumble on some question: Why regrowth won't work on the dead?
Perhaps the connection between spirit(spiritual body/pushion-based) and body(Eidos/Psion-based) was severed?
This I believe is the question that needs to be asked. At what point does a person die from physical injury in this world? Tatsuya has stated fatal injuries would be instantly healed, even if half his body is destroyed. Is it definite if the brain is destroyed one immediately crosses the threshold of death in this world. Or is there a time lag inbetween that Tatsuya’s magic may still react fast enough to restore his body before that threshold is crossed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I won't try to guess where magic comes from, I remember I got headaches as well.
On the spiritual realm, we are kept alive by our soul and on the physical realm we have the vital points. Tatsuya can survive a shot on the heart but if his brain is damaged or can't work properly he will die, his soul isn't powerful enough to cast a magic, he would need his brain. If the brain wasn't important, they would haven't performed surgery on him. In the Reminiscence arc Tatsuya hadn't even perfected Regrowth.
There was no mention of any actual physical surgery carried out on him. His mother used mental interference magic which works on a person’s mind, which Miyuki explained in v8 was not an actual physical location in the body. There was no mention of any surgery done on his actual brain. I believe the brain is still very important and always used by magicians when using magic, it’s just not integral.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
This doesn't mean anything, which is my point. According to these quotes, parasites were originally just pushion information bodies composed of the remnants of human psyches, basically the pushion waves given off by living humans like when Honoka's feelings baked themselves into Pixie. They are not human ghosts. Furthermore, they couldn't do jack squat until they received an influx of energy from the black hole experiment. Even if you consider the bold, parasites never had a physical body to begin with and are not attached to physical phenomena unlike humans. When human bodies cease to function, they die. Soul and all. It's not like they stick around as ghosts. This is my point. However much parasites and magicians are related, it can't be denied that magicians aare dependent on a physical body. Therefore, there is no guarantee that Tatsuya can survive death.
No they are not pushion wave like feelings, Tatsuya’s and Yakumo’s conversation explains spirits are sentient cross dimensional beings. Remnants of human psyche more likely means wandering minds that have separated from their physical bodies. Yakumo even went on to state the reason why there are not more encounters when there is so much death around. Simply because humans are incapable of perceiving them/the dimension they are in and the dimension the human soul resides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Also, I just remembered, but Tatsuya's inability to save Honami proves that his Regrowth doesn't work on the soul or spirit. Her life force was used up and not even Regrowth could restore it. If Tatsuya's brain is destroyed, he's dead no matter how you dice it. Honami's case proves that even if his Regrowth activated, it couldn't bring him back to life.
You’re mixing 2 different things up here. We don’t know for sure yet if a person instantly dies when the brain is destroyed in this world. There was nothing wrong with Honami’s brain or body, she had used up her already shortened life force, a mind/pushion body related thing. She was basically finished and Tatsuya’s magic didn’t work, but she was still alive and talking to him for a while despite his magic already failing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
2. Perhaps it's because Tatsuya cannot perceive pushion information bodies, but they're different from the Eidos so I'm not sure his Regrowth is applicable. Possibly.
Tatsuya can definitely perceive them, he confirmed this. What he cannot do is affect them using his innate decomposition and restoration magics as he has zero mental interference magic talent, unlike his mother and sister.
Guest2 is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 15:03   Link #11015
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Come on....

You yourself already said that Tatsuya is 100% can win from Katsuto.

You say " no one disagreeing on that part. " Right ?
Yeah I don't disagree that Tatsuya is 80% probable to win against Katsuo.

But that's that and this is this. This being, whether Phalanx can counter Decomposition magic, which the answer is Yes, it can.

You keep insisting Tatsuya can destroy spells, but none of his magic actually does that directly. His spells attack the information body of edions and psions in his opponents spells, either dispersing them into useless information, rewriting them into useless information, or decomposing the physical target into nothingness. That's how tatsuya destroys spells.

He doesn't just have a magical Spell-be-gone that makes all spells literally useless. He has to be able to aim and target the information body directly, and the problem with phalanx is that the information is dense. It's just once spell but each individual barrier carries its each own individual information. Basically, as soon as one is rewritten there's another to replace it, so on and so forth.

That's the only thing I'm debating. Because you insist that Gram Dispersal, Gram Demolition, Mist despersal or whatever can accomplish something out of their parameters. I just don't understand what makes you so convinced.

Personally I'm more curious about the applications of Tatsuya Falcon punching Katsuo in the face. Like he puts his healing factor on overdrive, wraps him arm in mist dispersal Like he did when that exhibit was attacked, maybe even wraps his arm him gram demolition like totsuka, and literally punches through Phalanx shounen hero style. I'm really curious about this. like REALLY curious.

Okay Hakazee if you're still around bear with me on this. We're done talking about the theoretical applications of Phalanx and Decomposition magic. Theoretically Tatsuya can't undo Phalanx from a distance. But let's think about the practical applications. This is something I'm a little sketchy on, but from what I remember, When Katsuo used Phalanx it basically placed an infinite forcefield around him, then he just mowed everyone down like the fucking juggernaut stampeding everything.
but the hypothetical problem is Phalanx sets a barrier around Katsuo within a set boundary. So the problem is Tatsuya can't undo it from a distance. So what if he didn't? What if Tatsuya outted the fact he had flashcast, took Phalanx head on and then broke through that set boundary, leaving Katsuo open to take a physical ninja beating. What do you think of that?

and please don't just respond "Oh that'd never work" I'm aware that it would probably never work, you horrible dream killer. But Wouldn't it be so awesome if it could? If it did? If the author says "fuck logic, this scene needs to happen"?!

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-03-03 at 15:23.
anonfr is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 15:13   Link #11016
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
No. They were erased. So the part of him that produced those emotions no longer exists.
I always wonder if there is a magician out there who could replace them, kinda like installing new software.
Hokoga is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 15:24   Link #11017
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I always wonder if there is a magician out there who could replace them, kinda like installing new software.
I always wondered that too. I mean. When you think about it logically, within the rules of this crazy magical world, it stands to reason that there could be someone capable of doing that. Hypothetically speaking at least. I mean tatsuya already broke flight magic which was thought impossible, he's working on breaking the impossible nuclear reactor, and mental interference magic has such a lack of understanding no one even debates what's possible and what's not, because who knows?

So, I share your curiosity.
anonfr is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 15:39   Link #11018
HypeDemolition
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
I wonder if he even wants his emotions back, with all his past experiences it would probably break him if he regained them completely. On top of all that, I don't think he'd be half the magician he is now if he had his emotions because he'd lose his best asset which was his ability to stay calm and think logically in almost any situation.
HypeDemolition is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 18:11   Link #11019
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
not so fast bro, let's see how effective regrowth would be against Yotsuba's mental interference magics.


Don't worry. forget about regrowth.
just use Counter Magic. Tatsuya's Counter magic is the best.

Super Effective Tatsuya the Ultimate Anti-Magician

mental interference magic is Outer Systematic Magic.

Quote:
The magic Mitsugu used to bury the vampires was of his own devising. Bearing the tasteless name "Poisoned Bees" that he applied himself, it was a sensory interference spell that increased the target’s pain perception infinitely until death. In this regard, if the target was someone who had a high pain threshold and was able to employ Counter Magic before the shock led to death then the spell would unravel, and there wasn’t any effect on opponents who could cut off their pain sensors.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
p.s. and there's still mental exhaustion and disturbance cause by being hit with magic(Regrowth won't work on the dead, so if it didn't activate in time, it's still the end.)

p.s.2 now I stumble on some question: Why regrowth won't work on the dead?
Perhaps the connection between spirit(spiritual body/pushion-based) and body(Eidos/Psion-based) was severed?

forget about that.......

because Tatsuya said "You should know that no one is capable of leaving a mark on me."

Quote:
"Please, I’m asking you to settle down a little."

Having someone feel concern over him was something worth cheering about, but there was no way to converse if she could not calm down.

"You should know that no one is capable of leaving a mark on me."


Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Yeah I don't disagree that Tatsuya is 80% probable to win against Katsuo.

But that's that and this is this. This being, whether Phalanx can counter Decomposition magic, which the answer is Yes, it can.

You keep insisting Tatsuya can destroy spells, but none of his magic actually does that directly. His spells attack the information body of edions and psions in his opponents spells, either dispersing them into useless information, rewriting them into useless information, or decomposing the physical target into nothingness. That's how tatsuya destroys spells.

He doesn't just have a magical Spell-be-gone that makes all spells literally useless. He has to be able to aim and target the information body directly, and the problem with phalanx is that the information is dense. It's just once spell but each individual barrier carries its each own individual information. Basically, as soon as one is rewritten there's another to replace it, so on and so forth.

That's the only thing I'm debating. Because you insist that Gram Dispersal, Gram Demolition, Mist despersal or whatever can accomplish something out of their parameters. I just don't understand what makes you so convinced.

Personally I'm more curious about the applications of Tatsuya Falcon punching Katsuo in the face. Like he puts his healing factor on overdrive, wraps him arm in mist dispersal Like he did when that exhibit was attacked, maybe even wraps his arm him gram demolition like totsuka, and literally punches through Phalanx shounen hero style. I'm really curious about this. like REALLY curious.

Okay Hakazee if you're still around bear with me on this. We're done talking about the theoretical applications of Phalanx and Decomposition magic. Theoretically Tatsuya can't undo Phalanx from a distance. But let's think about the practical applications. This is something I'm a little sketchy on, but from what I remember, When Katsuo used Phalanx it basically placed an infinite forcefield around him, then he just mowed everyone down like the fucking juggernaut stampeding everything.
but the hypothetical problem is Phalanx sets a barrier around Katsuo within a set boundary. So the problem is Tatsuya can't undo it from a distance. So what if he didn't? What if Tatsuya outted the fact he had flashcast, took Phalanx head on and then broke through that set boundary, leaving Katsuo open to take a physical ninja beating. What do you think of that?

and please don't just respond "Oh that'd never work" I'm aware that it would probably never work, you horrible dream killer. But Wouldn't it be so awesome if it could? If it did? If the author says "fuck logic, this scene needs to happen"?!

okay okay i agree.

Katsuto's Phalanx can COUNTER Tatsuya's Decomposition.

Tatsuya can never destroy Phalanx with his Decomposition. Right ?
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-03-03, 18:16   Link #11020
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Don't worry. forget about regrowth.
just use Counter Magic. Tatsuya's Counter magic is the best.

Super Effective Tatsuya the Ultimate Anti-Magician

mental interference magic is Outer Systematic Magic.








forget about that.......

because Tatsuya said "You should know that no one is capable of leaving a mark on me."








okay okay i agree.

Katsuto's Phalanx can COUNTER Tatsuya's Decomposition.

Tatsuya can never destroy Phalanx with his Decomposition. Right ?
Yeah but... I wanted you to reply to the second part.. You know like the epic shounen punch.. just.. forget it..
anonfr is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.