AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-25, 08:36   Link #1621
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post

though it appears others were wrong in predicting tatsuya's fight to be in this chapter, looks like it'll be in the proceeding one instead
based on the illustration. maybe chapter 11 and 12 is the battle of Tatsuya and chapter 10 and probably 11 is the first 2 battle but its just a guess.

One thing I don't like about mahouka novel book is they don't have the table of contents page for the volume thus I don't have a clue on when does one start or what the chapter entitles.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 09:00   Link #1622
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I return.


(...but don't hold your breath.)
Really gotta ask this, Seitsuki
When exactly will you be finished with the translation of chapter 8?
DarkDooM is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 09:39   Link #1623
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Really gotta ask this, Seitsuki
When exactly will you be finished with the translation of chapter 8?
You don't ask a translator that question. Ever.
It'll have the opposite effect. Just let them release it whenever they wish and be glad we're getting translations for free.
belatkuro is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 10:23   Link #1624
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
You don't ask a translator that question. Ever.
It'll have the opposite effect. Just let them release it whenever they wish and be glad we're getting translations for free.
Yes, you do
I've done it a million times already :P
DarkDooM is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 11:18   Link #1625
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Yes, you do
I've done it a million times already :P
You see. There are some cases when the translator just get pissed and stop translating altogether because he was annoyed.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 11:32   Link #1626
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
based on the illustration. maybe chapter 11 and 12 is the battle of Tatsuya and chapter 10 and probably 11 is the first 2 battle but its just a guess.

One thing I don't like about mahouka novel book is they don't have the table of contents page for the volume thus I don't have a clue on when does one start or what the chapter entitles.
Monolith Code showdown is going to be Chapter 10, as the chapter goes from page 211 to 334.
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 11:51   Link #1627
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Monolith Code showdown is going to be Chapter 10, as the chapter goes from page 211 to 334.
Are you trying to keep up the pace of 1 chapter/week? Especially since there are 100+ pages

Ch.10 is the longest chapter of Vol.4, like Ch.4 was in Vol.3?
__________________
Awrya is online now  
Old 2012-11-25, 11:59   Link #1628
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
You see. There are some cases when the translator just get pissed and stop translating altogether because he was annoyed.
I find that bitchy :P Anyway, Seitsuki doesn't seem like that type to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Monolith Code showdown is going to be Chapter 10, as the chapter goes from page 211 to 334.
Another 100+ pages chapter lol
DarkDooM is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 15:32   Link #1629
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Are you trying to keep up the pace of 1 chapter/week? Especially since there are 100+ pages

Ch.10 is the longest chapter of Vol.4, like Ch.4 was in Vol.3?
There's no way I can reliably put out 1 chapter/week with these chapter lengths. My average rate is about 10 pages/day, give or take. Productivity tends to spike on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 16:40   Link #1630
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
I find that bitchy :P Anyway, Seitsuki doesn't seem like that type to me
seitsuki, please ignore this bad apple
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 20:09   Link #1631
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
Thanks Dreyakis, and Seitsuki -- take your time!

So, let's actually "discuss" folks .. I wonder what "interesting parts" of her pants Eimi was touching that caused Tatsuya to wonder what the girls were doing in their room? I noticed that sequence was a bit odd.. but it seems .. ecchi?

Outlook is positive
willx is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 20:26   Link #1632
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Sorry.. ended up sleeping. orz

Couple more hours.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline  
Old 2012-11-25, 20:30   Link #1633
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Sorry.. ended up sleeping. orz

Couple more hours.
I would have been astounded if you went without sleep after traveling.

I was wondering about that thing Eimi was doing as well. I re-read it like 7 times and couldn't quite grasp it. All i got was that Miyuiki is embarassed when her Onii-sama was notified that her room was a "safe house"
SoloPanda is online now  
Old 2012-11-25, 20:47   Link #1634
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I would have been astounded if you went without sleep after traveling.

I was wondering about that thing Eimi was doing as well. I re-read it like 7 times and couldn't quite grasp it. All i got was that Miyuiki is embarassed when her Onii-sama was notified that her room was a "safe house"
I think Tatsuya was mystified as to what girls do at night in their rooms so much that they don't sleep.
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2012-11-26, 04:25   Link #1635
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Sorry.. ended up sleeping. orz

Couple more hours.
Jet lag is a pain, even when you sleep on the plane you still need to rest after landing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I would have been astounded if you went without sleep after traveling.

I was wondering about that thing Eimi was doing as well. I re-read it like 7 times and couldn't quite grasp it. All i got was that Miyuiki is embarassed when her Onii-sama was notified that her room was a "safe house"
Will probably be mentioned in Ch.8, maybe girls talk like the onsen part in Vol.3?
__________________
Awrya is online now  
Old 2012-11-26, 04:47   Link #1636
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
chapter 8 is up
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2012-11-26, 05:25   Link #1637
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Yahooooo )

Thanks Seitsuki!
Mentar is offline  
Old 2012-11-26, 06:48   Link #1638
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
What if Miyuki is not really his sister. Furthermore they could easily change his memory when they experimented on him.
kazzuya13 is offline  
Old 2012-11-26, 08:16   Link #1639
nacer666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
The last part of chapter 8 is missing
nacer666 is offline  
Old 2012-11-26, 08:19   Link #1640
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
The last part of chapter 8 is missing
Seitsuki has mentioned this.

Yuuupppyy, I get to read two chapters together
chancs is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.