AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-03, 10:37   Link #2481
iK@r0s
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beyond the horizon
^an oracle or someone can see the future..if I was not mistaken
__________________
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:04   Link #2482
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
Volume 6 is pretty good, but damn there are so many complicated term. I got headache just be reading it. I wonder how could zzhk translate it.
May i ask a question, what kind of role Princess Alice in magical world?
Spoiler for About Princess Alice:
__________________

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-08-03 at 12:23.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:16   Link #2483
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
Volume 6 is pretty good, but damn there are so many complicated term. I got headache just be reading it. I wonder how could zzhk translate it.
May i ask a question, what kind of role Princess Alice in magical world?
AHAHAHAHAHA...

zzhk is awesome... he has the 7 magic balls he can wish upon for translations!


From what i remember reading.. she was the highest attained orcale whose predictions almost always came true.
and the only way to counter her predictions was to throw in a chaos of greater nature, namely Godou.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:23   Link #2484
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
From what i remember reading.. she was the highest attained orcale whose predictions almost always came true.
and the only way to counter her predictions was to throw in a chaos of greater nature, namely Godou.
xD so if anyone wants to change her predictions they just trow a little godou in the mix and chaos reigns? xD?
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:25   Link #2485
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
xD so if anyone wants to change her predictions they just trow a little godou in the mix and chaos reigns? xD?
Any campione would do.
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:27   Link #2486
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
xD so if anyone wants to change her predictions they just trow a little godou in the mix and chaos reigns? xD?
that or offer a girl as sacrifice..

who got sacrified?

1. Yuri.
2. Ena.
3. Hikari.

...

Why are all the japanese girls getting sacrified to godou, and the europeans throwing themselves at him?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:07   Link #2487
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
So I'm guessing hikari falls for him in volume 6?

and who's the bad guy in volume7?
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:15   Link #2488
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler for About Princess Alice:
Arch-nemesis seems a little strong .. Arch-rival maybe? I mean, it's not like Alec seems to want to kill her or anything.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:20   Link #2489
Mechatrill
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
So I'm guessing hikari falls for him in volume 6?

and who's the bad guy in volume7?
That doesn't get fully shown until the end of 7 actually... 6 and 7 are set together and take place back to back.

The main antagonist in 7 is pretty much in the Title: The Great Sage Equaling Heaven, aka, Sun Wukong. He shows up in vol 6 too, and if you know the story of Journey to the west, it's pretty obvious just who he is, long before his name is actually revealed.

You can tell just by looking at the illustrations: in vol 6 Godou fights Lou Hao, and at the end, Sun Wukong pops up and goes: hey guys, I'm going to go wreck all of you now, 'kay? Cue vol 7.

And what a pair of volumes they are... It's pretty amazing...
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:22   Link #2490
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
i just love the almost foursome scene near the end of volume 7, it was freaking hilarious
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:26   Link #2491
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
That doesn't get fully shown until the end of 7 actually... 6 and 7 are set together and take place back to back.

The main antagonist in 7 is pretty much in the Title: The Great Sage Equaling Heaven, aka, Sun Wukong. He shows up in vol 6 too, and if you know the story of Journey to the west, it's pretty obvious just who he is, long before his name is actually revealed.

You can tell just by looking at the illustrations: in vol 6 Godou fights Lou Hao, and at the end, Sun Wukong pops up and goes: hey guys, I'm going to go wreck all of you now, 'kay? Cue vol 7.

And what a pair of volumes they are... It's pretty amazing...
That sounds awesome, what's hikari doing(I'm guessing kidnaped.)
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:34   Link #2492
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
That sounds awesome, what's hikari doing(I'm guessing kidnaped.)
If you look at the illustrations the answer to your question should be obvious. I don't want to spoil it though in case it pisses off the translator doing v6.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:43   Link #2493
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
If you look at the illustrations the answer to your question should be obvious. I don't want to spoil it though in case it pisses off the translator doing v6.
Possessed then I guess..sighs.
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:45   Link #2494
nukie
Junior Geek
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indonesia
I can rant about the anime here a bit, right?

Spoiler for Then:
nukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 14:05   Link #2495
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
I hate ppl who complain about anime butchering manga or light novels, GET OVER IT!!!!!! Its a whole different medium and personally, Im fine with them cutting out some of stuff to get to the main point of the arc
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 15:32   Link #2496
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
is there any indiction that Alice gonna became part of godou harem..??
oh yeah, how is ast-whut-ever-her-name, became in the end of vol-6..??is she gonna meet JPS(while in anna(?) version) again at vol-7..??


edit*
oh well, while I's still online, there something that make me bit curious..
Spoiler for whut's dis skill??:


is dat skill godou used was the same skill kurillin of DragonBall's used for makin goku/gohan/goten/vageta became human again by cuttin their tail when one of those saiyan's fellow became giant ape..??
__________________

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2012-08-03 at 15:47.
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 15:38   Link #2497
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Viet Nam
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukie View Post
I can rant about the anime here a bit, right?

Spoiler for Then:
But vol 3 is episode 1 so it's fine (though there was a rush)

Someone mind telling me how many episodes anime has ?
__________________
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 16:07   Link #2498
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
I hate ppl who complain about anime butchering manga or light novels, GET OVER IT!!!!!! Its a whole different medium and personally, Im fine with them cutting out some of stuff to get to the main point of the arc
I know someone was ranting about the anime thread first.. but you came to the "Light Novel" thread to say this? Really?

Anyways, for those that are wondering whether Alice is going to join the harem.. Considering she can barely ever get out of bed..

Speaking of where the translations are now, I can't wait for Kusanagi to use the "Sword of Kusanagi" !
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 16:14   Link #2499
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Anyways, for those that are wondering whether Alice is going to join the harem.. Considering she can barely ever get out of bed..
whut d'ya mean..??
__________________
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 16:17   Link #2500
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
@ HasNoLove read vol 6 .. in chapter 2 is the explanation for that ...

as for alice joining godou's harem ..
isn't she in a weird kind of relationship with the black prince ?
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.