AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-12, 13:47   Link #5081
iK@r0s
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beyond the horizon
don't double post

so berserk goudo has begun
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 14:24   Link #5082
MPS645
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In your worst nightmare(jk)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
hmmm...a nasty one..and how he is to absorb the power ?
By kissing duh
MPS645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 17:26   Link #5083
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
So the way to solve a problem in the world of Campione is find the source of the problem and kiss them as hard as you possibly can.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 17:38   Link #5084
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
So the way to solve a problem in the world of Campione is find the source of the problem and kiss them as hard as you possibly can.
No, it is just only Godou. It is because Godou has trouble dealing with girls or weak against them. Other Campiones don't have interest in girls, unless it is going to help them in their cause like Voban summoning a God to fight.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 18:15   Link #5085
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No, it is just only Godou. It is because Godou has trouble dealing with girls or weak against them. Other Campiones don't have interest in girls, unless it is going to help them in their cause like Voban summoning a God to fight.
Don't be like that ReaperxKingx. Give Godou some credit. Lancelot had gotten the jump on him and he didn't have the chance to use his Authority or fight back.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 18:20   Link #5086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Don't be like that ReaperxKingx. Give Godou some credit. Lancelot had gotten the jump on him and he didn't have the chance to use his Authority or fight back.
Actually that was a compliment in disguise, he wanted to be normal guy and since being aware of the opposite sex is a quality of being normal, I praise him for that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 19:41   Link #5087
shapixa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
is godou controled by lancelot now because of the kiss? or is he doing this on his own will?
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank><img src=http://s16.postimage.org/relvy7swl/Untitled4.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
<a rel=nofollow href=http://postimage.org/ target=_blank>photo hosting sites</a>
shapixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 19:45   Link #5088
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapixa View Post
is godou controled by lancelot now because of the kiss? or is he doing this on his own will?
No and yes on both side. Godou is not being controlled by Lancelot, he is just controlled by his natural instincts of a Campione and as well his male instincts. His rationality is now removed because of this he is much more stronger.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-11-12 at 19:57.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 23:03   Link #5089
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
how about if godou's power that he got from circe would be more girls equal more power..

the stronger the "connection" whether physical (kiss, hug,sex,etc) or emotional he forged with the girl the stronger he become...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 00:18   Link #5090
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
As expected of the Lustful King among the Campiones.

If this information is disclosed to the world or to other factions, they might use it

to control him.

And now we wait for his wives' reaction to his dark attitude!!!
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 00:42   Link #5091
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No and yes on both side. Godou is not being controlled by Lancelot, he is just controlled by his natural instincts of a Campione and as well his male instincts. His rationality is now removed because of this he is much more stronger.
I don't know, Godou's wives might be interested in the bolded part, if he no longer had his rational side holding him back, he might not be so....resistant....to intimacy.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 02:27   Link #5092
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
got any summarize of V8C1-2 ...??

cuz right now i kinda interested with those chapter...

tough last time, i was sayin if im ok if the proggress was 1%/day....

how lame me....

oTL
__________________
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 02:31   Link #5093
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...26#post4326526

here you go .. ^^, :P
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 02:47   Link #5094
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
danke..
arigatou..
thanks..
terima kasih..
__________________
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 08:08   Link #5095
dmaxzero
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Apologies for asking. But I couldnt find it the thread. What is the deal in Volume 12? Godou and co. are like not talking to each other or someone lost memory... May I have some lead up on that?
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 10:43   Link #5096
holybell84
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
Just read the new update: WTF, Cecelia Cheung is in Campione??? Where is Nicholas Tse then??? lLOL
__________________
Standing Strong
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 11:05   Link #5097
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
So I was just thinking about how they were talking about how "if myths change, the god that will emerge from that myth will change as well" .. seems inconsistent with how they presented Athena. No one associates Athena with a goddess of death/harvest/snakes anymore, and her myths are all related to wisdom and warfare .. shouldn't she have emerged as a different heretic god? Her "myth" changed over time, so why did she emerge with those other attributes still?

I feel like the author is retconning how the "system" works to suit his plot desires

Reply hazy, try again later

Last edited by willx; 2012-11-13 at 11:52.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 12:28   Link #5098
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: california
he is the author .. he can do it for the hell of it xD
just like that flash i saw a while ago about naruto in which sasuke ask itachi .. why do you came back ..
and itachi answers plot no jutsu .. xD

so of course he is gonna tweak the system as much as he needs it (since it has never been actually explained how it actually works )
because that is what drives the story forward =/
__________________
I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209928_1.gif
Phoenix221186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 13:39   Link #5099
Ddraig
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
So I was just thinking about how they were talking about how "if myths change, the god that will emerge from that myth will change as well" .. seems inconsistent with how they presented Athena. No one associates Athena with a goddess of death/harvest/snakes anymore, and her myths are all related to wisdom and warfare .. shouldn't she have emerged as a different heretic god? Her "myth" changed over time, so why did she emerge with those other attributes still?

I feel like the author is retconning how the "system" works to suit his plot desires

Reply hazy, try again later
It is because myth change overtime that she is Athena as of today. The name of Athena is really famous. Originally she is Medusa and Mettis and because of myth change they put them together and become Athena.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 13:51   Link #5100
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
say... dis is appear on my mian for so long....

if dis novel was like a game, any type of game dat U can think off..
whutever its RPG, Battle, eroge, or anthin else,
who's the last boss dat godou'll face...??
in other word's whithom godou last battle at last of the story..??
ragna? athena? doni? phometius?(if the spell correct) Sizuka warth? or his wive rage??
__________________

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2012-11-13 at 15:24.
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.