AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-17, 05:42   Link #6701
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Suddenly I have a mental image of Godou release Boar toward the marine and wipe out almost everything on the land force.
Trung-t-rung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:46   Link #6702
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Suddenly I have a mental image of Godou release Boar toward the marine and wipe out almost everything on the land force.
and then destroy the one trade center building... this is Godou were talking about its not him if there's no monumental damage
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 06:09   Link #6703
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
no normal armies cant match up against a Campione since they are freaks with authorities of Gods LOL,btw thanks zzhk for SS6
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 07:15   Link #6704
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Haha, Luo Hao does have some other authorities, quite terrible & terrifying ones to boost
__________________
Ultragunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 08:24   Link #6705
bakapervert
A pervert
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
SS6 is out and some nice bits of information in this one.
Spoiler:


@bakapervert 0%. Voban could unleash an army of supernatural wolves and zombies at the army and petrify anything else not to mention he could mess up the skies with wind, rain and lighting. Lou Hou can use stupid lvl magic to teleport and attack plus all her other crazy abilities would make fighting her useless. Don't you remember the three rules of this series.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a supreme ruler.
Since he can kill a celestial being, he can therefore call on the sacrosanct, divine powers wielded by the gods.
A Campione – a Godslayer – is a lord.
Since the power to kill a deity is in his hands, he therefore looms over all mortals on Earth.
A Campione – a Godslayer – is a devil.
Since of all mortals who live in the world, none can assume a power to match his!
Nah, I just curious if the normal even have a 0.1% chance or its totally flat out impossible. We only know the opinion from the magic side, but does the normal goverment and military know about Campione and what is their stance on that, I'm very curious about that.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 08:47   Link #6706
Mars Mode
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Well I guess It depends in the Campione, Most of the Authorities of Campiones are by its very nature unstoppable through science, the one of Doni where it literally devolves every technology to the middle ages says a lot, the one of storms un draig of Voban cannot be stopped, and the other Campione have either hyperspeed or attacks that can erase a city or two without prior preparation. Just Imagine Alec using Labyrinth in a crowded city and you have a recipe for disaster.
__________________
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 08:54   Link #6707
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
it seems that Luo Hao has a bunch of pretty ridiculous authorities like Voban,and it seems that she has a connection with Madam Aisha which explains why Lu Yinghua would know about Madam Aisha
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:04   Link #6708
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Well I guess It depends in the Campione, Most of the Authorities of Campiones are by its very nature unstoppable through science, the one of Doni where it literally devolves every technology to the middle ages says a lot, the one of storms un draig of Voban cannot be stopped, and the other Campione have either hyperspeed or attacks that can erase a city or two without prior preparation. Just Imagine Alec using Labyrinth in a crowded city and you have a recipe for disaster.
Not to mention their ridiculous regeneration and immortal physic.
Trung-t-rung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:09   Link #6709
dithar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I don't think sniping is possible due to their instincts.
dithar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:20   Link #6710
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
I don't think sniping is possible due to their instincts.
Well, in most cases their powers would, too. Even if you killed Godou or Voban, they can revive. Luo Hao would probably catch the bullet and throw it back three times as fast. Alec would dodge it. And Salvatore has passive invincibility.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:56   Link #6711
Fwarlord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Beside, except in case of pure foolishness, normal people or governments have no reason to start a fight with Campiones. Usually, Campiones don't mess with normal people or society, and have no interest in mundane pleasures, let alone world conquest. Furthermore, if Campiones didn't exist, mankind would have to deal with unreasonable gods by themself, which is even worse. So Campiones are like necessary evil.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:03   Link #6712
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Beside, except in case of pure foolishness, normal people or governments have no reason to start a fight with Campiones. Usually, Campiones don't mess with normal people or society, and have no interest in mundane pleasures, let alone world conquest. Furthermore, if Campiones didn't exist, mankind would have to deal with unreasonable gods by themself, which is even worse. So Campiones are like necessary evil.
Well I wouldn't doubt the governments. The fundamental principle of governments is to control everything except the invisible hand of the market.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 13:32   Link #6713
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
I just looked at the official character site of Campione ... and it seems the girl on the cover is Aisha, after all.

Here's the confirmation of my words - in case you know Japam,

Quote:
・アイーシャ
「夫人」の尊称を贈られ、永遠の美少女とも呼ばれる神殺し。
and on the right side of this text, there is a miniature picture of the girl from the cover of volume 14

Which means, that either we have some pretty misleading title for the 14th volume, or that the 8th Godslayer, is going to be some other character, that we don't know anything about.

Still, it makes me wonder ... what kind of relationship Godou and Aisha are going to have ... and what kind of role Aisha is going to have ... in volume 14.

After all, a fight against the oldest Campione who definitely has a lot more authorities and experience in using them, would definitely end pretty badly for Godou - unless Aisha would have some restrictions on her abilities ... which might have been the reason, why she disappeared from the eyes of the magic world.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 14:17   Link #6714
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
But... we know the 8th. All too well. It's Godou!


(It's the first or second you need to be asking about)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 16:03   Link #6715
Ddraig
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I'm sure there wont be the 8th Campione. It will just be a misunderstanding for Godou and the other when they meet Aisha for first time and assume she the 8th. So the title of the volume reflect this misunderstanding.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 16:20   Link #6716
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
But... we know the 8th. All too well. It's Godou!


(It's the first or second you need to be asking about)
...........Godou is the seventh.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 17:06   Link #6717
Nihgthawk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
That we know of. There is also the possibility that Aisha retired from the spot light because some time in the past she met and fell in love with a newly born Campione and the two have been living in seclusion since then. Which would make Godou the 8th Campione since no one knew about the other one.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 17:49   Link #6718
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
I'm sure there wont be the 8th Campione. It will just be a misunderstanding for Godou and the other when they meet Aisha for first time and assume she the 8th. So the title of the volume reflect this misunderstanding.
Thank you for introducing that possibility. For a moment, I felt like Godou was going to lose his place as the main character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I just looked at the official character site of Campione ... and it seems the girl on the cover is Aisha, after all.

Here's the confirmation of my words - in case you know Japam,



and on the right side of this text, there is a miniature picture of the girl from the cover of volume 14

Which means, that either we have some pretty misleading title for the 14th volume, or that the 8th Godslayer, is going to be some other character, that we don't know anything about.

Still, it makes me wonder ... what kind of relationship Godou and Aisha are going to have ... and what kind of role Aisha is going to have ... in volume 14.

After all, a fight against the oldest Campione who definitely has a lot more authorities and experience in using them, would definitely end pretty badly for Godou - unless Aisha would have some restrictions on her abilities ... which might have been the reason, why she disappeared from the eyes of the magic world.


Yep. That's definitely what Lady Aisha would look like. I'm betting it's going to be something like Godou and co. meeting her, but not realizing who she is since she hasn't been seen in ages so they mistakenly believe her to be the 8th campione.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 18:02   Link #6719
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Thank you for introducing that possibility. For a moment, I felt like Godou was going to lose his place as the main character.





Yep. That's definitely what Lady Aisha would look like. I'm betting it's going to be something like Godou and co. meeting her, but not realizing who she is since she hasn't been seen in ages so they mistakenly believe her to be the 8th campione.
Talking about Aisha, I was wondering what kind of Authorities she could have. Itīs already confirm she posses two, the power to summon spring and another to summon winter but canīt be all, she canīt as much bad luck as Godou when it comes gaining new powers.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 18:30   Link #6720
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Talking about Aisha, I was wondering what kind of Authorities she could have. Itīs already confirm she posses two, the power to summon spring and another to summon winter but canīt be all, she canīt as much bad luck as Godou when it comes gaining new powers.
True. Godou is probably the only campione in history to ever have sub-authorities, but that's all that's been mentioned so we'll just have to wait and see.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.