AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-11, 20:26   Link #7141
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Is it weird that I felt happy that Godou failed to stopped Doni?
Nope. This "game" seems like so much win. Godou is well and truly stuck with only Erica and Ena for company. This is bound to cause a whole bunch of character development.

Im also looking forward to whatever Doni does while stuck. Maybe he will do what he said and go off and become a king somewhere. I wonder if whatever they do will change history, make a new timeline, or maybe history already accounts for whatever they did? Like a stable time loop.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 20:32   Link #7142
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Nope. This "game" seems like so much win. Godou is well and truly stuck with only Erica and Ena for company. This is bound to cause a whole bunch of character development.

Im also looking forward to whatever Doni does while stuck. Maybe he will do what he said and go off and become a king somewhere. I wonder if whatever they do will change history, make a new timeline, or maybe history already accounts for whatever they did? Like a stable time loop.
Yeah I felt the same. Godou, virtually in most situation, will tuck his tail and run away at the sight of intimacy with Ena, Yuri, Liliana, and Erica. Now he can't, no escape routes.

Also, it comes with fights as well. Almost in every volume except vol 10, Godou will do all he can to avoid conflicts. Now he can't, it just makes me tingle in the inside knowing he cannot run away from neither fights or intimacy.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 21:21   Link #7143
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
^

Yeah, and considering the fact that the girls that he ended up with are Erica and Ena, I think that there is a pretty big chance of Godou losing something during this adventure.

After all, he's forced in a situation, where he spends 24h / 7 days, around those two girls and doesn't have a lot of "escape routes" that he can use.... and we all remember what happened in volume 9, when Godou ended up alone with Ena

And, he might be forced to get rid of his pacifist attitude as well...

Overall ... I kind of have, some pretty big expectations, when it comes to the developments that might occur, due to Doni ... being his usual self.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 21:23   Link #7144
chrono25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
something that might already been talked about but all the gods thus far are shaped by the myths that mankind has made about them about their births and so on

what if the king of the end is made from the legends that godou or doni makes while they happen to be in the past u know since they have traveled through time then if they do shape some of the events of the past and leave behind an impression that spreads tales and legends down through history giving birth to the king of the end the same way the legends of king arthur were spread giving birth to a god arthur it stands to reason then that the king of the end would then be quite strong and it would show how his function of destroying devil kings would happen since godou happens to believe that the kings should not be allowed to get away with the harm they cause others like they do if that belief would happen to get carried over to the king then it stands to reason that he would be the way he is !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 21:51   Link #7145
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
something that might already been talked about but all the gods thus far are shaped by the myths that mankind has made about them about their births and so on

what if the king of the end is made from the legends that godou or doni makes while they happen to be in the past u know since they have traveled through time then if they do shape some of the events of the past and leave behind an impression that spreads tales and legends down through history giving birth to the king of the end the same way the legends of king arthur were spread giving birth to a god arthur it stands to reason then that the king of the end would then be quite strong and it would show how his function of destroying devil kings would happen since godou happens to believe that the kings should not be allowed to get away with the harm they cause others like they do if that belief would happen to get carried over to the king then it stands to reason that he would be the way he is !
For this theory to actually work:

1.) Doni and Godou must have ended up being really far in the past. After all, I think that it was mentioned that the King of the End, has appeared quite a long time ago.

2.) There must be only a single timeline of events ... in other words, that whatever Godou and Doni do in the past, directly affects the "present day", they come from, and doesn't create an "alternate", separate timeline. Basically,it depends on which time travel theory the author is going to use, in his work.

3.) Doni and Godou must cause some pretty big and outrageous mess, when they are in the past world - while, that's an obvious thing to do, when it comes to Doni, Godou ... who claims to have a little more common sense, is unlikely to enter this kind of behavior (unless, he is put, under some kind of spell / curse, that is similar to Lancelot's curse).
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 21:52   Link #7146
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well the King of the End is much older than the era they are in, but I get what your saying.

Still, thats not a very reliable method. No telling which parts of the myth would be dropped when the god went heretical. So someone organizing the creation of the Last King because they wanted the Campiones punished seems really unlikely.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 22:13   Link #7147
chrono25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
dont forget about the god slaying holy maiden she seems to have such an ability if she has at least some control over then it is quite possible mind you she might not quite know what she is doing but then again she might as for causing a big mess even with the best intentions of not doing so godou has earned quite a rep for destruction such as destroying an island or several times using the boar to destroy large structures and causing fear when he uses the goat on normal people around him when he entered their dreams leaving deep psi wounds in them or using any of his other powers might be the seeds needed to bring forth such a thing . it might not be just him alone that gave birth to such a god after all the god of steel that we are looking is a god similar to the monkey king with many different traits and circe did say look to the argo for clues but this is just speculation at this point !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 02:18   Link #7148
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
For this theory to actually work:

1.) Doni and Godou must have ended up being really far in the past. After all, I think that it was mentioned that the King of the End, has appeared quite a long time ago.

2.) There must be only a single timeline of events ... in other words, that whatever Godou and Doni do in the past, directly affects the "present day", they come from, and doesn't create an "alternate", separate timeline. Basically,it depends on which time travel theory the author is going to use, in his work.

3.) Doni and Godou must cause some pretty big and outrageous mess, when they are in the past world - while, that's an obvious thing to do, when it comes to Doni, Godou ... who claims to have a little more common sense, is unlikely to enter this kind of behavior (unless, he is put, under some kind of spell / curse, that is similar to Lancelot's curse).
Godou and Doni couldn't possibly have created that heretic god because it's heavily implied that the two went to the period when the Last King slaughtered a group of campiones.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:06   Link #7149
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
maybe they didn't completly create him but they are only a part of the myth (however small) ? totally overpower xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:12   Link #7150
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Godou and Doni couldn't possibly have created that heretic god because it's heavily implied that the two went to the period when the Last King slaughtered a group of campiones.
Then I guess this theory doesn't have a lot of chances of occurring.

Still, if what you said is true, then I definitely think that Godou is going to have the "misfortune" of encountering the Last King ... the question of the year, would probably be ... how he is going to be capable of surviving that encounter.

After all, the King of the End, is definitely going to be powerful enough to instantly kill an inexperienced Campione ... or have some other authorities that will cause the Ram to be ineffective, when the King of the End is around the area.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:48   Link #7151
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Fourth Dimension
does the wind incarnation have the power to transverse time?
jheno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:49   Link #7152
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Can someone point me towards where it was stated that Aisha was 1800~ years old? I can't find it anywhere, and I'm beginning to think her reputed age was a typo/mistranslation.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:53   Link #7153
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
does the wind incarnation have the power to transverse time?
Personally I doubt it's powerful enough to travel in time. After all, Verethragna has no relations with a time deity.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 05:39   Link #7154
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally I doubt it's powerful enough to travel in time. After all, Verethragna has no relations with a time deity.
Then what kind of god kind has that kind authority.

Furthermore I think Goduo has the worst like by being stuck with the most intimate and aggressive amongst his harem. If the two of them work together they might be able to make a descendent in their own timeline.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 05:40   Link #7155
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Fourth Dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally I doubt it's powerful enough to travel in time. After all, Verethragna has no relations with a time deity.
but if Ama no Murakumo absorb Aisha's hole and fused it with wind....

edit:
would that be enough?
also if using the Ama no Murakumo + hole as a passage then using wind as a means of travel with yuri's psychic sensing as a guide.......

Last edited by jheno13; 2013-06-12 at 05:57. Reason: sudden enlightenment
jheno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 05:58   Link #7156
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Then what kind of god kind has that kind authority.

Furthermore I think Goduo has the worst like by being stuck with the most intimate and aggressive amongst his harem. If the two of them work together they might be able to make a descendent in their own timeline.
Definitely Chronos, the Greek personification of time, but there might be some other, less known deities that have some relation with time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
but if Ama no Murakumo absorb Aisha's hole and fused it with wind....

would that be enough?
And how do you think Godou is going to find another one of Aisha's holes, in the era that he ended up in ?

Not to mention, even if that is possible, it doesn't mean that Godou is actually going to end up, in the same moment that he left the "present timeline" - after all, he still needs someone "in danger and who he knows" to call him to the present era ... and

1.) How they would be able to pinpoint the exact moment when Godou would try to return from the past (Although Yuri with her spirit vision, might be capable of doing that)

2.) Where they are going to find a Heretic God ... or someone else, at a similar level of power that wouldn't "end" their lives ... the moment they are unfortunate to meet him / her.

Furthermore, I don't remember any moment where Godou was capable of merging Ama no Murakumo with two drastically different authorities.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 06:04   Link #7157
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Fourth Dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Definitely Chronos, the Greek personification of time, but there might be some other, less known deities that have some relation with time.



And how do you think Godou is going to find another one of Aisha's holes, in the era that he ended up in ?

Not to mention, even if that is possible, it doesn't mean that Godou is actually going to end up, in the same moment that he left the "present timeline" - after all, he still needs someone "in danger and who he knows" to call him to the present era ... and

1.) How they would be able to pinpoint the exact moment when Godou would try to return from the past (Although Yuri with her spirit vision, might be capable of doing that)

2.) Where they are going to find a Heretic God ... or someone else, at a similar level of power that wouldn't "end" their lives ... the moment they are unfortunate to meet him / her.

Furthermore, I don't remember any moment where Godou was capable of merging Ama no Murakumo with two drastically different authorities.

guess need more info for the theory of their return.....
jheno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 08:39   Link #7158
OverNOut
The Obsever
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Classified
I wonder if that Deinonychus/Pterosaur was a Divine Beast summoned by Uldin or something cuz one thing is for sure is that was no ordinary dinosaur.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 17:39   Link #7159
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Definitely Chronos, the Greek personification of time, but there might be some other, less known deities that have some relation with time.



And how do you think Godou is going to find another one of Aisha's holes, in the era that he ended up in ?

Not to mention, even if that is possible, it doesn't mean that Godou is actually going to end up, in the same moment that he left the "present timeline" - after all, he still needs someone "in danger and who he knows" to call him to the present era ... and

1.) How they would be able to pinpoint the exact moment when Godou would try to return from the past (Although Yuri with her spirit vision, might be capable of doing that)

2.) Where they are going to find a Heretic God ... or someone else, at a similar level of power that wouldn't "end" their lives ... the moment they are unfortunate to meet him / her.

Furthermore, I don't remember any moment where Godou was capable of merging Ama no Murakumo with two drastically different authorities.
Godou doesn't necessarily need a hole rather he could just have Aisha use her power and and absorb it when she uses it.

Yuri and Liliana could call for him. They don't necessarily have to be in danger do they? He could just wait until they call for him which they will probably be doing every night or something.

Godou used Ama no Murakumo to combine Luo Hao's authority with his own. He also used Alec's Black Lightning. An authority is an authority. It doesn't matter how different they are.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 21:54   Link #7160
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Isn't Aisha's power of creating is random by definition? You can connect to any time? But you don't know when? He better of finding chronos...or other time based gods
__________________
Friends are nice.......
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.