AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-14, 12:34   Link #7201
Zurvan
Divine Monarch
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
"Erica, do you know what they're saying?"
"I'm not too sure myself..."
Erica was fully fluent in English, German and French and even languages like Spanish, Greek etc did not pose a challenge to her.
For her to be stumped in translation, this place must be truly unusual.
As Godou nodded, Erica continued.
"However, they are extremely afraid of you. It feels like they are saying, 'You've finally arrived, black-haired devil!' 'Please spare my life!'"
Godou was shocked by this excessively unexpected explanation.
In addition, the men were glaring at Ena and shouting something. The meaning was still unknown. However, one could easily imagine from the way they cried out in fear with their twitching faces.

Wouldn't it be amazing if those men thought Godou is Uldin and Ena is Aisha
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:40   Link #7202
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
^ well they were scared of godou and ena
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:41   Link #7203
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I would have thought that Godou would understand those people already given how Campiones have the (convenient) ability to speak and understand different languages. It probably takes a while to kick in I guess.

And I would agree on the people thinking Godou and Uldin are related. What that means is unsure at the moment. Curious about who this "Tyr" is. Another Campione I guess.
Then the speculation that they may meet the King of the End may hold true as counting Godou and Aisha, that would make it 4 already. And there's bound to be a lot more of them in that era.
Here is some information regarding of Uldin and Aisha I managed to dig out of chap 4 raw using google (Don't know whther it is correct or not so don't blame me if it was wrong ):
Spoiler for Here come!!:
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:50   Link #7204
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Here is some information regarding of Uldin and Aisha I managed to dig out of chap 4 raw using google (Don't know whther it is correct or not so don't blame me if it was wrong ):
Spoiler for Here come!!:
i know people should not ask such things to a lady, but now i really want to know her age...
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 13:08   Link #7205
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Here is some information regarding of Uldin and Aisha I managed to dig out of chap 4 raw using google (Don't know whther it is correct or not so don't blame me if it was wrong ):
Spoiler for Here come!!:
Well, that first bit was obvious enough, but that second part is very interesting. So it's not that she hid herself from the King of the End so much as she's just lost.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 20:45   Link #7206
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Again: are we sure she's 1800 years old? I can't find where her age is stated.

Of course, with this ability, her being around in the 3rd century isn't far-fetched.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 21:13   Link #7207
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Again: are we sure she's 1800 years old? I can't find where her age is stated.

Of course, with this ability, her being around in the 3rd century isn't far-fetched.
Precisely because of this, Godou's group had to find the time traveling Aisha in order to find a way back to their home but the problem in finding her not only lied in location but also in timeline as well. For example even if they arrive at the right location but she only showed up at that place 10 years later?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:27   Link #7208
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wouldn't it funny if the King of the end turned out to be Doni. For example Doni has a [steel] attribute and a sword that can cut trough anything.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:33   Link #7209
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Wouldn't it funny if the King of the end turned out to be Doni. For example Doni has a [steel] attribute and a sword that can cut trough anything.
Except,when was Doni ever a member of the argonauts?
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:47   Link #7210
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Except,when was Doni ever a member of the argonauts?
Let just say that the King of the end in the manifestation of Doni's exploits in the past. Just like how Guinever created Arthur because she failed in resurrecting the king of the end.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:49   Link #7211
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Let just say that the King of the end in the manifestation of Doni's exploits in the past. Just like how Guinever created Arthur because she failed in resurrecting the king of the end.
THere's also the fact that the 400-410 campione hunts weren't the first. I think it was mentioned there were more earlier.

Other than that, Guinevere and Lancelot seems to be with the King of the End back then as well. There's simply no reason why they would follow a campione around other than to kill him!lol!
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:51   Link #7212
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
THere's also the fact that the 400-410 campione hunts weren't the first. I think it was mentioned there were more earlier.
It wasn't stated when Doni end up in.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:53   Link #7213
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Exactly, Doni only ended up in one timeline. So the if you say that he's the one who slaughtered all the godslayers on any era, who killed the other godslayers that wasn't in the timeline he's in? And you shouldn't forget that there are times that no Campione exist on some era.
__________________

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:54   Link #7214
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Guys, your imagination are going too far.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 23:12   Link #7215
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Well, if we're guessing that Doni could be the king of End, then couldn't Godou be him too?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 00:39   Link #7216
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, if we're guessing that Doni could be the king of End, then couldn't Godou be him too?
Godou is not [steel]. Only his weapon.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 01:05   Link #7217
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Godou is not [steel]. Only his weapon.
Neither is Doni. They both have authorities from [steel] gods, and all of Godou's authorities so far are [steel], so he's the more likely candidate. And the new authority Circe gave him could be the Divine Something WTF Sword.

Before anyone says anything, Verethragna is steel. It's been quoted half a dozen times in this thread, go look for it.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 01:06   Link #7218
thunder123456
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
In the new update, Uldin was called Tyr's Sword.

This is the Tiwaz rune which is associated with the god Tyr:


And this is one of the imgs in volume 14:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ne_v14_321.jpg

Was there any connection?
thunder123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 01:34   Link #7219
Gore17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Can't see the linked image, so I can't tell you.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 01:40   Link #7220
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder123456 View Post
In the new update, Uldin was called Tyr's Sword.

This is the Tiwaz rune which is associated with the god Tyr:


And this is one of the imgs in volume 14:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ne_v14_321.jpg

Was there any connection?
Is that the symbol where he summoned the sun?.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.