AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-15, 09:51   Link #7241
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
I wonder whats Doni been up to until now. It doesn't seem like he was brought to the same time or else Godou would surely here news about him unless he is just happily cutting those "dragons" in half this whole time.
Maybe when Godou and the others get back to the present, they'll find an illustration of Doni in a history book.
he may even become the foundation of legend of siegfried. the god he defeated
Old 2013-06-15, 10:26   Link #7242
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
he may even become the foundation of legend of siegfried. the god he defeated
He might even become Erica's ancestor.
Old 2013-06-15, 10:43   Link #7243
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
He might even become Erica's ancestor.
Nah, unlike Godou, Doni only has hard-on for sword, sword, sword.

Btw, the agreement in the bath between Ena and Erica, I'm not quite clear, are they agreeing not to try seducing Godou while in the past, or are they agreeing not to hindering each other in seducing Godou?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 11:00   Link #7244
zzhk
Summary Machine

They are agreeing not to steal ahead by make a first move on Godou.

However, if Godou makes a move first, then all bets are off.
Old 2013-06-15, 11:03   Link #7245
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Nah, unlike Godou, Doni only has hard-on for sword, sword, sword.

Btw, the agreement in the bath between Ena and Erica, I'm not quite clear, are they agreeing not to try seducing Godou while in the past, or are they agreeing not to hindering each other in seducing Godou?
They are having an agreement of not seducing Godou and if Godou were to want it they will not disturb or in a female version of cockblocking.
Old 2013-06-15, 11:37   Link #7246
bludvein

Godou realizes the danger of tampering with the past, and goes off and does it as soon as he encounters another campione (lol).

Though since the next chapter is evidently about Aisha, I guess Uldin will retreat for a while after setting up a battle with Godou.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:51   Link #7247
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Chapter 4 ends with a bang with clash of [Stallion] and Rudra's Arrow.

Here I was thinking that, "Oh,my. He really must be Goudou's ancestor. I thought that Uldin has only one authority, that Mesopotamian Dragon King, but to think he has several authority that might be similar to Godou."

This should be interesting!

So, the next chapter would be the meeting of the youngest and the oldest Campione; The Campione of Victory, Godou, meets the The Queen of the Caves, Lady Aisha.

But something is bothering me, does Lady Aisha knows about Godou, if she was around 9 months ago, after he became a Capione?

I was wondering if Lady Aisha meets Godou for the first time, she might mistaken him as Uldin or she is aware of the rumors about Godou's destructive feats of several famous structures.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 18:17   Link #7248
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Chapter 4 ends with a bang with clash of [Stallion] and Rudra's Arrow.

Here I was thinking that, "Oh,my. He really must be Goudou's ancestor. I thought that Uldin has only one authority, that Mesopotamian Dragon King, but to think he has several authority that might be similar to Godou."

This should be interesting!

So, the next chapter would be the meeting of the youngest and the oldest Campione; The Campione of Victory, Godou, meets the The Queen of the Caves, Lady Aisha.

But something is bothering me, does Lady Aisha knows about Godou, if she was around 9 months ago, after he became a Capione?

I was wondering if Lady Aisha meets Godou for the first time, she might mistaken him as Uldin or she is aware of the rumors about Godou's destructive feats of several famous structures.
That left me saying:; Whaaatt!?. I though Uldin only had one Divine Authority.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 18:56   Link #7249
blackwhite67
Banned

From a historic standpoint, is it even remotely possible for Uldin to be Godou's ancestor?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 19:02   Link #7250
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
From a historic standpoint, is it even remotely possible for Uldin to be Godou's ancestor?
Considering the rate of the migration that poplated the acient world with all kinds of foreingers it´s actally really possible. The Roman Empire had a lot of different cultures under its reing and some might migrated to Japan at some some point.

Remember that the vikings discover America centuries before Colombus so some desendants of Uldin might have enconter Japan long before Marco established the route to Asia.
Old 2013-06-15, 21:53   Link #7251
Gore17

It's possible, if unlikely. It's more likely that Erica is a descendant, however.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 22:12   Link #7252
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
It's possible, if unlikely. It's more likely that Erica is a descendant, however.
If he was, then Erica would have said so and there's no way she doesn't know which campione was her ancestor.
Old 2013-06-15, 22:36   Link #7253
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank zzhk for the new chapter.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 22:44   Link #7254
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
If he was, then Erica would have said so and there's no way she doesn't know which campione was her ancestor.
If your talking about the Campione she's descended from, wrong time period. That was 10+ generations, this is 50+ generations. Erica would almost certainly not be aware of any connection.

Anyway, Uldin, as a womaniser, leaving behind lots of children is quite possible. That results in multiple possible lines of descent. These lineages, assuming they don't die out, spread and multiply, resulting in many people being Uldin's descendant.

Remember: the further you go back in history, the more likely they have no modern descendants, or an extremely large number of descendants.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 23:30   Link #7255
OverNOut
The Obsever

So Uldin is just like Godou under [Insane Rush].
As for the relation between Godou and Uldin, he does have the womanizing trait that Godou's family have. Unfortunately, in Volume 11 Bianchi said that Godou has no history of magic amongst his ancestors through his physiognomy.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 23:44   Link #7256
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
So Uldin is just like Godou under [Insane Rush].
As for the relation between Godou and Uldin, he does have the womanizing trait that Godou's family have. Unfortunately, in Volume 11 Bianchi said that Godou has no history of magic amongst his ancestors through his physiognomy.
That's a pretty accurate analogy. There weren't even family records back then so there is no way to trace a person's ancestry that far back in the past
Old 2013-06-16, 01:13   Link #7257
kazzuya13

I would really like it if there are some illustration of Godou's grandpa (Ichirou Kusanagi). he doesn't have any illustration in the LN and he didn't appear on the anime either.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:44   Link #7258
haseo0408

Uldin so far has two Authorities, the one obtaines from Ušumgallu, the dragon god of the sumerians and Arrow of Rudra, cetainly gained from Shiva the indu god of destruction.
Old 2013-06-16, 13:12   Link #7259
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Something off topic

Can a campione kill other celestial beings like titans or demons/
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 13:20   Link #7260
Ultragunner

Not completely 100% sure, but IMO, all of those things can come under the category of "Heretic God" or Divine Deity, Alec took down a Fallen Angel (Ramiel if I remember correctly) to become Campione you know...

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel