AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-15, 12:32   Link #8041
Miraluka
18 forever

Needs moar Luo Hao D:<

Deal with it!
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 12:34   Link #8042
Vezon

More Voban he only appears in 1 volume
Vezon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 17:05   Link #8043
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター

I think all the Campione's would be present when the King of the End awakens at the present time
Old 2013-09-16, 08:24   Link #8044
Breimoon

Voban and Doni will get killed and all the remaining campiones will be added to Godou's harem !! xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:46   Link #8045
Saphirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Voban and Doni will get killed and all the remaining campiones will be added to Godou's harem !! xD
You mean that prince too ? =))
Saphirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 11:11   Link #8046
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Honestly, considering Taketsuki's track record, I'm not expecting anything big really. In fact, I'm expecting about at least two chapters worth of fillers/SoL/harem antics in them. And maybe another [Ram] too.

Though there is an off-chance that it will be a Dark Hour like what happened with High School DxD when Ise 'died'. Which I support. The story needs to get more serious soon.

One problem I have with the story though, is that they just keep on adding the cast instead of flashing more of the previously shown characters. I want to see more of Voban, Alec, Luo Hao, JPS. They all have interesting stories and possibly backstory (Alec excluded). Honestly, they even seems more interesting than Godou, but that's just me.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 14:53   Link #8047
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphirra View Post
You mean that prince too ? =))
The truth is that they are lovers and are keeping it a secret from everyone. That is the reason they have yet to bang a girl xD
Old 2013-09-16, 20:22   Link #8048
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^ So whose the woman in that relationship?
Old 2013-09-17, 08:33   Link #8049
Trung-t-rung

So anyone wonders what will happen to the series once the King of the End is defeated ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 08:40   Link #8050
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
So anyone wonders what will happen to the series once the King of the End is defeated ?
The end of the story, most likely, due to the fact that ... at the moment, it seems like he is built up as the final boss that Godou would need to face, if he wants to continue to be among the living people.

Unless it's going to be revealed that there is something more sinister behind the system / reason why the King of the End was forced to kill all the Campione's that are active in the era, when the King of the End awakens from his slumber.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 09:03   Link #8051
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The end of the story, most likely, due to the fact that ... at the moment, it seems like he is built up as the final boss that Godou would need to face, if he wants to continue to be among the living people.

Unless it's going to be revealed that there is something more sinister behind the system / reason why the King of the End was forced to kill all the Campione's that are active in the era, when the King of the End awakens from his slumber.
Or the King of the End turned out to be a onee-sama who will join the harem...
Old 2013-09-17, 09:08   Link #8052
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター

^dont turn in like that please
Old 2013-09-17, 09:10   Link #8053
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Or the King of the End turned out to be a onee-sama who will join the harem...
Lancelot had seen King of The End real face and he is a man, IIRC.
Well, I always hope the final battle will become something like a Revelation to the public about Magic so the series will have more political shitstorm and governments's conspiracies. Oh, and more battles of Campiones and Gods at a scale they need to redraw the world's map.
Old 2013-09-17, 09:37   Link #8054
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Last boss is Pandora. Or Prometheus.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Verethragna himself.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 09:42   Link #8055
Trung-t-rung

Heretic Messiah, just saying. I mean there is a messiah-type character in almost every single religion.
Old 2013-09-17, 10:28   Link #8056
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Send a message via Skype™ to chaotix37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Needs moar Luo Hao D:<
^This....
I miss this 200 year old onee-chan.
Old 2013-09-17, 12:42   Link #8057
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
I think that it would be far too simple for it to end like that. From how LNs tend to how usually be, a new faction will usually appear and make a new season.
Old 2013-09-17, 12:50   Link #8058
azziz

Quote:
Heretic Messiah, just saying. I mean there is a messiah-type character in almost every single religion.
satan in bible is a serpent who evolved into a dragon-like the earth godess whose miko became witch-troubling isn't it?
and we know from alec exemple it's possible to gain autority from fallen angel.
whatever god manage to kill lucifer would become quite the god of steel.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 14:23   Link #8059
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^ Course he is, he's the freaking Michael, aka, the one "who is like God," and the leader of God's force in the war in heaven where he defeated Satan in a literature where all the other Gods are demons and Lucifer is their leader, not to mention having the attributes of "Archangel; Treading on a dragon; carrying a banner, scales, and sword," and depicted many times trumping the dragon.

Interestingly, the archangels are hailed as "the first deed of knighthood and chivalrous prowess that was ever achieved," and that during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise." If one were to look at Artus as actually being a hero...
Old 2013-09-17, 15:49   Link #8060
Breimoon

may the last boss , the one after the king of the end, Zeus?? We have arleady seen a lot of greek gods , it would not strange to see the boss as an enemy especially considering this "
Quote:
wiki: The immortals know no care, yet the lot they spin for man is full of sorrow; on the floor of Zeus' palace there stand two urns, the one filled with evil gifts, and the other with good ones. He for whom Zeus the lord of thunder mixes the gifts he sends, will meet now with good and now with evil fortune; but he to whom Zeus sends none but evil gifts will be pointed at by the finger of scorn, the hand of famine will pursue him to the ends of the world, and he will go up and down the face of the earth, respected neither by gods nor men
now the one who opened the jar with evil may have been Zeus and Pandora only opened the jar with hope giving thus birth to the godslayers. I think Prometheus's may represent not only wisdom but magic powers, but seeing that it was not enough to protect them from gods Pandora opened the jar with hope inside. Then zeuz tried to balance things using the kind of end whose power is born from the second jar. Or maybe it is the king of the end who is Hope?? Who knows..

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel