AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-13, 10:14   Link #10341
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post
Not misinterpretation, just fantasizing/dabbling in something that's 'not canon'. Though, I'll admit that's why I don't like crossovers (and the reason I didn't quote to the Godou/Touma verbal abuse chain). It's useless to think about which of any two, three -insert number here- protagonists, since Izayoi can punch a star into oblivion, and Mewtwo is the herald of doom anyway. Meh, as far as I'm concerned, I try to ignore stuff about "what would happen if X and Y fought" when they're not from the same universe. No reason to keep wracking my brains at all.
Um, buddy? Look at the post you just quoted. We're talking about a bro-con sister, not Ultimate Showdowns of Ultimate Destiny.
Old 2014-08-14, 19:36   Link #10342
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Hey everyone, I heard that a new Campione volume is coming in September, which is great news. Does anyone here know if it is possible to read the other light novel Takedzuki Jou is working on? From what I've heard it sounds pretty good.

Also does anyone of you know a good (well perhaps not a 'good' but a fitting) personality for a Campione. I know they all go for the impossible and love a good fight, but their personalities always have some sort of flaw, which making them the impossible and great Kings that they are. So what would be another fitting personality for a Campione?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 21:44   Link #10343
teejmo

^How about dumb? That's all I can think of. You have to be quite an idiot if you want to fight a god.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 05:45   Link #10344
Apoptosis
I'll be useful one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
^How about dumb? That's all I can think of. You have to be quite an idiot if you want to fight a god.
So basically Doni.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 06:23   Link #10345
ImperialFlameGod8190

lets go with the word reckless more then anything because its clear these battles are far more dangerous then you'd think and thats even with the campione powers
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 09:09   Link #10346
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Campione author new title

Shueisha (Shonen Jump) is entering the light novel market and one the light novel is written by Campione author, Jou Taketsuki, illustration by the infamous BUN BUN !!!

Title: Chronicle Legion
Link: chroniclelegion

Other light novel: dash.shueisha

アサウラ(Bento)×晩杯あきら
片山憲太郎(Kure-nai, Denpateki na Kanojyo) × 山本ヤマト
榊一郎(Scrapped Princess, Chaika, way too many) × 柴乃櫂人(Luminous Arc)
松智洋(Papa no iu koto o kiki nasai!, Mayoi Neko Overrun! × 矢吹健太朗(ToLoveRu)
山形石雄(Tatakau Shisho) × 宮城
新木伸(GJ Club) × 森沢晴行 (蒼穹のカルマ, The Princess and the Pilot)
王雀孫 (most Navel games' scenerio writers eg. Shuffle) × えれっと
春日みかげ(The Ambition of Nobuna Oda) × 瑠奈璃亜(Mahou Sensho)
神野オキナ(Asobi ni Ikuyo!) × ?
十文字青(薔薇のマリア) × 吟
杉井光(Heaven's Memo Pad, Sayonara Piano Sonata, and many others....that he did not finish) × るろお (Mushi-Uta, Oreshura, Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
鈴木大輔(Goshushosama Ninomiyakun, Oniai) × 肋兵器 (Sunday Without God)
築地俊彥 (Maburaho, Kampfur) × さらちよみ
野村美月(Bungaku Shoujo, ヒカルが地球にいたころ……) × 河下水希 (Ichigo 100%)
Old 2014-08-15, 11:35   Link #10347
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Does this mean that this is his 3rd LN series!?

I can understand 2 LN's but 3!!! Seriously!!! That will wear him out and Campione's future novels will get further delayed!!
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 12:53   Link #10348
RpR1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Um, buddy? Look at the post you just quoted. We're talking about a bro-con sister, not Ultimate Showdowns of Ultimate Destiny.
Well, I did forget to include "by the way", and the point where I re-quote an older post from said verbal abuse chain

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 00:10   Link #10349
Chris38

Well ... I have been rereading the Campione novels from the beginning and I'm currently at the moment when Luo Hao has made herself into Godou's sworn older sister.

Considering the fact that Godou's country is going to have so many Heretic God's visiting it ... I think there is a chance that Luo Hao is going to make an appearance in the next volume as well...

So, while the chance of that is pretty slim ... I couldn't help myself and wonder how hilarious it would be if Shizuka and Luo Hao would meet and Luo Hao would introduce herself as Godou's older sister...

It would be even more hilarious, if Aisha would also be at the scene and introduce herself as Godou's troublesome little sister

After all ... I don't know how Godou would be capable of digging himself out of something like that ... and Shizuka's reaction to a greeting like that would definitely be a quite amusing scene to see...
Chris38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 00:59   Link #10350
assmdxd

any news about the new volume

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 01:26   Link #10351
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
any news about the new volume
Apparently ... according to zzhk's bt profile page, it's going to be released in September.

Apart from that ... no info has been released yet.
Chris38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 10:58   Link #10352
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Does this mean that this is his 3rd LN series!?

I can understand 2 LN's but 3!!! Seriously!!! That will wear him out and Campione's future novels will get further delayed!!
2012 until now he only published two volumes per year,with a 3LN this time may be extended for one year.
I understand the creator of SAO create 3LN, he can publish three volumes each at 1 year.
"""""but I can not complain after all I did not buy the novel"""""
yet he may end up losing fans for the delay, which can result in premature end to novel
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 05:10   Link #10353
Apoptosis
I'll be useful one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
2012 until now he only published two volumes per year,with a 3LN this time may be extended for one year.
I understand the creator of SAO create 3LN, he can publish three volumes each at 1 year.
"""""but I can not complain after all I did not buy the novel"""""
yet he may end up losing fans for the delay, which can result in premature end to novel
I don't think there are currently any authors who are pumping out volumes like Kamachi.
Old 2014-08-18, 20:03   Link #10354
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I don't think there are currently any authors who are pumping out volumes like Kamachi.
Kamachi-sensei must be some sort of cyborg that can write none stop and desn´t need to sleep. The guy has a new novel coming out on september 10, aparently he doesn´t have enough novels in the market.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 20:24   Link #10355
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Kamachi-sensei must be some sort of cyborg that can write none stop and desn´t need to sleep. The guy has a new novel coming out on september 10, aparently he doesn´t have enough novels in the market.
There is a good reason why some people speculate Kamachi's true identity to be "Kamachi.exe".
Old 2014-08-18, 21:41   Link #10356
Apoptosis
I'll be useful one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
There is a good reason why some people speculate Kamachi's true identity to be "Kamachi.exe".
He probably has an entire firm called the Kamachi Department dedicated to publishing his works.
Old 2014-08-20, 12:34   Link #10357
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future/

Volume 17 will be released on Sept. 25. The title of the volume is 英雄の名.
Would that be "The Hero's Name" or "The Name of the Hero"?
Either way, I'm excited for it.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 12:37   Link #10358
Breimoon

i swear, i hope we finally get that hero's name and that the volume does not end at
- " his name is...." more next volume!!-
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 20:41   Link #10359
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

when I started to read campione discovered a myriad of gods
trying to discover the identity of Kote met gods that neither imagined power exitir and myths and stories that had never heard
until I discovered that jesus and mithras shares many aspects in their myths
even being knowledgeable of Greek mythology, I got to know the relationship between athena and medusa in the light novel(which was a surprise to me)
thank campione Kote and I increased my knowledge of mythology by 200% or more
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 01:56   Link #10360
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
when I started to read campione discovered a myriad of gods
trying to discover the identity of Kote met gods that neither imagined power exitir and myths and stories that had never heard
until I discovered that jesus and mithras shares many aspects in their myths
even being knowledgeable of Greek mythology, I got to know the relationship between athena and medusa in the light novel(which was a surprise to me)
thank campione Kote and I increased my knowledge of mythology by 200% or more
I love mythology since my childhood so when I discovered this light novel a couple of years ago I was hockeed from the start and the King of the End has made things interestng with the mystery of his name.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel