AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-16, 13:19   Link #1121
Mars Mode

Spoiler for about vol 12:
Old 2012-05-16, 13:27   Link #1122
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Spoiler for about vol 12:
impossible...
Erica can never forget Godou.

This is obviously some sick trick made up by Erica, and backed up by Ena to somehow torment Godou.

But like all things which have females involved against Godou.. they WILL FAIL.

I mean the dude is no longer on the same level of attracting normal woman.
He's got Salvatore wanting to go yaoi on him.
He's got Luo Hao going Dere Dere on him.
And he's even got Athena infatuated with him.

he's on godly level for attracting females.
Unless its a female above godly level, the plan will fail.
Its like sending a girl against Ise from DxD... the moment "Female" showed up, you lost.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 13:36   Link #1123
Kadi
知識の探求者

Since when is Athena dere to him? I know you want her to be, but she seriously try to kill him. Again and again. Okay, she does let up in V4, but that's to make him stronger. Why? So that she can go all out when killing him later.

Spoiler for V9 end:
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 13:39   Link #1124
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Since when is Athena dere to him? I know you want her to be, but she seriously try to kill him. Again and again. Okay, she does let up in V4, but that's to make him stronger. Why? So that she can go all out when killing him later.

Spoiler for V9 end:
ahahaha....

the point is... if it was any other person then Godou, she'd be dead vol.1
and im pretty sure she wouldnt of given the other guy even a soft look.

Its like... EU sent the tablet with Godou, so he could take care of the heretic goddess..
EU basically planned to let godou kill athena... well.. problem is it athena is female, so EU messed up the plan, and Athena still lived.

HC sends both yuri and ena to try to gain influence on godou.
Instead HC loses both Yuri and Ena to Godou.

Even Yuri's little sister isnt immune to kusunagi playboy genes, nor is a magic resistant campione. :P

So Divine + Super Magic Resistant + Devil King Class -> will not grant u immunity to Godou's passive aura.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 18:01   Link #1125
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I've been wondering for a while now, but just what are Luo Hao's Authorities?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 20:16   Link #1126
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I've been wondering for a while now, but just what are Luo Hao's Authorities?
I think that it is all about martial arts and such. Goddamn Baidu doesn't have description on them...any info, Kadi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

Spoiler for V9 end:
Well, Athena is the kind of awesome character (awesome she indeed is) who kinda sticks around the MC for many different reasons. I wonder what will their next encounter be like.
Old 2012-05-16, 20:27   Link #1127
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I've been hearing some startling things. I know the details from most volumes, but this is the first time I am hearing Godou abusing the harem. So what happened for them to be scared of Godou, please share the details.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:07   Link #1128
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I've been hearing some startling things. I know the details from most volumes, but this is the first time I am hearing Godou abusing the harem. So what happened for them to be scared of Godou, please share the details.
There's this section in volume 10 where Godou gets caught off guard by Lancelot. She puts a spell on him and bam, Godou's true nature is revealed - a smooth talking (but tyrannical) lady magnet who also happens to be a competitive freak. Also, there are times where Godou doesn't remember anything, but the girls always talk about dominant how he becomes (e.g. the maid chapter).
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:07   Link #1129
Log
#YOLOSWAG

Quote:
Spoiler for answer:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:14   Link #1130
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

So in short the likelihood of Godou's harem doing something like Leerin did to Layfon at the end of vol 14 of Chrome Shelled Regios isn't going to happened. Honestly, it was the first time I ever raged at a Light Novel. So the girls doesn't hate Godou, but are just more wary of him correct?
Old 2012-05-16, 21:26   Link #1131
whsie

Quote:
So in short the likelihood of Godou's harem doing something like Leerin did to Layfon at the end of vol 14 of Chrome Shelled Regios isn't going to happened. Honestly, it was the first time I ever raged at a Light Novel. So the girls doesn't hate Godou, but are just more wary of him correct?
I wouldn't even say that they're more wary of him. Liliana continues to the secretary. Yuri continues to the obedient girl. Ena was MIA. Finally, Erica is fine with the way things are. Basically nothing changed except all the girls are like, "oh...., so this is how he really is behind all that pacifist BS"
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:28   Link #1132
Log
#YOLOSWAG

Quote:
Yeah. Basically Godou still had some level of creditablity of claiming he was normal despite his superhuman ablities because he didn't do anything to eccentric. That creditablity vaporized after volume 10. Know the girls realize the beast in Godou's heart. Being campione is suffering.
Old 2012-05-16, 21:32   Link #1133
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Anyhow, thank you if there was any sign of the stuff that happened in Chrome Shelled Regios I was about to dropped the Novel. Truly thank you, base off the cover of vol 12 it is suggested that Luo Hao will make a returned. We haven't seen her since vol 7 and she shown qualities of love towards Godou to the dismay to the harem. As in right now Ena is the strongest in the harem as well the only one able to fight for the affections of Godou on par with Erica. A Campione coming in the harem will make Godou probably the most feared King. I am a little mix with Luo Hao though only because she is over 200 years old, it would be like hitting it off with a Great Great Grandmother. No forget what I just said I want her to be in the harem. From the description it is said she is clueless in Normal life, why is that?
Old 2012-05-16, 21:36   Link #1134
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Man I wonder what would've happened if Ena was there in vol 10?
Old 2012-05-16, 21:47   Link #1135
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I also wonder about that, but why was she not there in the first place? Base on her altitude she will try to win Godou's affection at all cost, taking a day off is like well totally out of the plan. I read the spoilers from vol 5, Ena is introduced and fought Erica and defeated her with ease. Then Godou gave her Verethragna's protection and it gives her a power up so she can fight with a some chance to win against Ena. The next battle between the Ena and Erica ended up Ena going berserk and Godou had to step in to stop her. Ena regain self control and kisses Godou just about Godou and Yuri were about to kiss. This spoiler is correct right?
Old 2012-05-16, 21:49   Link #1136
Richocet
Lover of Purity

She was off training with someone
And I dunno about the last bit of Ena intruding kisses though
Old 2012-05-16, 21:59   Link #1137
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Richocet, this part is what I am talking about. Looks like though.
Spoiler for Picture:
Old 2012-05-16, 22:03   Link #1138
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Seems to me like Ena took a turn after her as well
Such a lucky ...
Old 2012-05-16, 22:04   Link #1139
Log
#YOLOSWAG

Quote:
Anyhow, thank you if there was any sign of the stuff that happened in Chrome Shelled Regios I was about to dropped the Novel. Truly thank you, base off the cover of vol 12 it is suggested that Luo Hao will make a returned. We haven't seen her since vol 7 and she shown qualities of love towards Godou to the dismay to the harem. As in right now Ena is the strongest in the harem as well the only one able to fight for the affections of Godou on par with Erica. A Campione coming in the harem will make Godou probably the most feared King. I am a little mix with Luo Hao though only because she is over 200 years old, it would be like hitting it off with a Great Great Grandmother. No forget what I just said I want her to be in the harem. From the description it is said she is clueless in Normal life, why is that?
From what I understand Luo Hao being clueless in normal life is related to the campione mentality. Basically every campione have to be super competitive and strong willed in order to resist the gods. Normal people just fall and give up in front of gods. As you can likely imagine the willingness to fight gods is cruciel to killing them hence all campiones have the same basic mentality.

Some campiones like Godou can better hide their competiveness and are more mild with their competitive spirit and some take their competitive spirit to the extreme. Luo Hao is one such example even more so then Salvatore or Bobby. She will challenge everything and anything that dears to cross her path. Some people have claimed that if she feels that destroying earth is a good challenge then she will attempt to destroy the world. This competitiveness of hers doesn't do her well in life where if she wasts time in pointless challenges all the time hence she doesn't know what a normal life is.

You should take this with a grain of salt though as it's my interupertation of the describtion of her character from translators combined with my reading of volume 7 and 8 with my sucky chinese skills which I had barely used in 8 years and google translate. Needless to say there's a high chance I'm partially wrong on her character.
Old 2012-05-16, 22:05   Link #1140
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Could be or it could be the other way around. Anyhow, unlike Ena, the rest of the harem attend School with Godou giving them more chances. Ena is in a disadvantage since she goes to another school.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel