AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-16, 23:06   Link #1
Zephyranthes

Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten Torrent

Anybody knows a torrent of Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten OAV episode 8? I already have 1 - 7.

But the only torrent available here is [Miyuki] Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten OVA - 1-8... which is the whole 8 series.
Zephyranthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 23:21   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

If you have the Miyuki versions already you might want to try downloading the batch torrent anyway; you can skip downloading the files you already have if they are exactly the same as those in the batch. BitTorrent Step-By-Step should explain how to do this... but basically you start the batch download; wait for the files to allocate and then stop it. Copy the files you already have into the folder Bit Torrent made for the batch and then start the download again. It should continue only downloading the bits you are missing.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 05:20   Link #3
Zephyranthes

Tnx for the info., but the problem is even if the other episodes are from Miyuki... they somehow changed the new ones (the sizes are different). So, I still can't continue it.
Old 2003-11-17, 09:18   Link #4
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyranthes
Tnx for the info., but the problem is even if the other episodes are from Miyuki... they somehow changed the new ones (the sizes are different). So, I still can't continue it.
If the file is in any way modified (new encode, new timing, new translation and suchs) you cant use the batch "trick" since its basically a different file.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 10:52   Link #5
Zephyranthes

Yea, you can't use them... I wish that they (or somebody) would bring the single episode torrent back.