AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-14, 01:49   Link #1
kamij0

Thumbs down Need Help

I need help with bittorrent. currently i'm downloading an anime and whenever it gets to 2 to 4 MB of download it starts to freeze and stop downloading and uploading . i check the forum and i cant find any simliar thread to this so i posted. hope i have not made a mistake.prior to my problem, i have no firewall enabled and i'm using XP too. i check and i did not enable the firewall. hence i'm not sure what is the problem
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 21:07   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
I need help with bittorrent. currently i'm downloading an anime and whenever it gets to 2 to 4 MB of download it starts to freeze and stop downloading and uploading . i check the forum and i cant find any simliar thread to this so i posted. hope i have not made a mistake.prior to my problem, i have no firewall enabled and i'm using XP too. i check and i did not enable the firewall. hence i'm not sure what is the problem
Is their any error messages when bt freezes, also do you know what bt client version you are using.

Do you have an Router?

You might want to checkout this sticky Flash Squirrel created here
Old 2003-11-15, 01:52   Link #3
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
I need help with bittorrent. currently i'm downloading an anime and whenever it gets to 2 to 4 MB of download it starts to freeze and stop downloading and uploading .
Upgrade your network card drivers, or if you are THAT lazy, post the full name and someone (read: probably me) will do a google check and post them here.

The error is caused by the number of incoming connections, your network card cant support them so it just stops working.
Old 2003-11-15, 02:44   Link #4
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Upgrade your network card drivers, or if you are THAT lazy, post the full name and someone (read: probably me) will do a google check and post them here.

The error is caused by the number of incoming connections, your network card cant support them so it just stops working.

i did upgrade my network card. i have no router too ..
and there's no error showing .. just a freeze...

Last edited by kamij0; 2003-11-15 at 03:23.
Old 2003-11-18, 00:04   Link #5
kamij0

i think i cant possibly install a new modem just to download a particular torrent.. the other torrents do work though ..
i guess i just have to skip that ..
pity ..
my network drivers are too new already..
hate it when this things happen..

=(