AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-20, 21:44   Link #1
solidvanz
Special Operative
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Malaysia
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...=entertainment

Images
large pic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Avengers, Assemble!
__________________

Last edited by solidvanz; 2014-07-27 at 00:14.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:02   Link #2
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canadá
Who is Ultron?
__________________
For the moe is dark and full of terrors
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:08   Link #3
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Robot made of adamantium who is one of the Avengers' biggest villains. He was created by one of the founders (in the comics): Hank Pym (Ant-Man/Giant-Man). Ultron then went on to create the Vision, one of the relatively iconic members of the Avengers in later years. It's also self-operational.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:13   Link #4
solidvanz
Special Operative
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Malaysia
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Who is Ultron?
__________________
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:15   Link #5
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Robot made of adamantium who is one of the Avengers' biggest villains. He was created by one of the founders (in the comics): Hank Pym (Ant-Man/Giant-Man). Ultron then went on to create the Vision, one of the relatively iconic members of the Avengers in later years. It's also self-operational.
I wonder if they'll introduce Ant-Man, or shift Ultron's creation solely to Tony? In Earth's Mightiest Heroes Tony worked with Hank to build him. Man, this is making me remember why I miss Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes ...

I really hope we see Vision too. One of my favorite characters.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:16   Link #6
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Umm...what happened to Thanos?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:22   Link #7
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
Um, yeah, did Thanos call in sick or something?
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:33   Link #8
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
It's been establish Thanos is being saved for a third Avengers.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:35   Link #9
solidvanz
Special Operative
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Malaysia
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Um, yeah, did Thanos call in sick or something?
From what I know, he might be only appeared in Guardian of The Galaxy and Avengers 3, not this film. IMO, it's better to build him as the cosmic threat in other movie like GOTG first before the heroes meet him for the ultimate clash of battle.
__________________
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:35   Link #10
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
I find that highly annoying!
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:42   Link #11
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I wonder if they'll introduce Ant-Man, or shift Ultron's creation solely to Tony? In Earth's Mightiest Heroes Tony worked with Hank to build him. Man, this is making me remember why I miss Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes ...
Ant-Man's movie is already slated for 2015, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if his movie were the lead-in to Avengers 2 like how Cap's was to Avengers 1.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:59   Link #12
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
what about that red colored man the one who lend the army of the Chitauri to Loki at the end of first Avengers movie, i thought he will be the villian in the next one
and also how is Tony suppose to fight, now that he has destroyed all his suits and also got rid of the mini arc reactor in his chest.
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:21   Link #13
solidvanz
Special Operative
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Malaysia
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
and also how is Tony suppose to fight, now that he has destroyed all his suits and also got rid of the mini arc reactor in his chest.
He can build the new Iron Man suit with arc reactor equipped on its chest. So, he still able to suit up just like Rhodey with War Machine/Iron Patriot which also does have arc reactor built on it. Problem solved.
__________________
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:29   Link #14
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New England
Age: 31
Do you think Thanos will have the Infinity Gauntlet in part 3?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic38963_5.gif
Urzu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:44   Link #15
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
what about that red colored man the one who lend the army of the Chitauri to Loki at the end of first Avengers movie, i thought he will be the villian in the next one
and also how is Tony suppose to fight, now that he has destroyed all his suits and also got rid of the mini arc reactor in his chest.
You mean Thanos. As someone explain earlier, he's being save for Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers 3.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:54   Link #16
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
He can build the new Iron Man suit with arc reactor equipped on its chest. So, he still able to suit up just like Rhodey with War Machine/Iron Patriot which also does have arc reactor built on it. Problem solved.
it would be pretty funny if they kick Tony out of Avengers and take in Rhodey
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 02:04   Link #17
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
If they have Thanos with the Gauntlet in the third movie, then one simply cannot just have Avengers. You're gonna have to call EVERYONE in.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 03:58   Link #18
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
If they have Thanos with the Gauntlet in the third movie, then one simply cannot just have Avengers. You're gonna have to call EVERYONE in.
Avengers 3 is gonna have the Guardians of the Galaxy as well for an all-out brawl?
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 04:06   Link #19
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Avengers 3 is gonna have the Guardians of the Galaxy as well for an all-out brawl?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

I was actually thinking they'd need more than that though.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 04:40   Link #20
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
I am actually looking forward to seeing Ultron. He's one of my favourite villains and has some interesting comic storylines which I would love to see on screen.
It is too bad we will never see Skrulls as they are owned by Fox.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.