AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-12-29, 11:57   Link #10921
Ithekro
Warning

Nagato Yuki finally decided to hack them?
Old 2010-12-29, 12:06   Link #10922
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Why would she? They hold her in high regard.
Old 2010-12-29, 12:34   Link #10923
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
Baidu.
DDoS-es are usually done by packet spamming, usually a coordinated mass-F5 on the site or a simple script executed by the head of a botnet.

I wouldn't exclusively shift it on baidu since most of them are script kiddies rather than skilled hackers, and that the community there is highly divided as compared to 4ch and 2ch. It has to be an inside job, 2ch or the CIA/FBI/NSA attempting to conduct a raid somewhere.

Otherwise someone at Master/Visa/Paypal contracted a few mercenaries to conduct the attack.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 15:39   Link #10924
FDW
AH.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
M00tles is probably just fucking with everyone again.
Old 2010-12-29, 15:48   Link #10925
Xellos-_^
Married

i just notice there is a advice section on 4chan. who is stupid enough to ask 4chan for advice?
Old 2010-12-29, 15:51   Link #10926
FDW
AH.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i just notice there is a advice section on 4chan. who is stupid enough to ask 4chan for advice?
Someone who's crazy (not stupid, crazy) enough to go on to 4chan in the first place. (Or M00t probably got sick of all the advice threads clogging up other boards on 4chan)
Old 2010-12-29, 18:38   Link #10927
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Five held for plotting attack on Danish paper
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BS1OE20101229

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 22:25   Link #10928
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Ex-Marine kills man over dog peeing on his lawn.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/29/re...killing-man-w/

Wtf? His attorneys say he was attacked, but in the article, eye witnesses don't say he was attacked; he just fired his gun after a smart ass remark was made by the dog owner. Whether he was attacked or not, this is injustice that he got no jail time. He was only punished with probation for four years. The man that died was only 23 and was a father of two children.

If the ex-marine was attacked, he shouldn't have pulled out a gun over a dog urinating on his "prize winning lawn". Waah waah, I feel so sorry for him...

If he wasn't actually attacked, this is all the worse.

/rant...yeah, had to get this off my chest after reading the article. I'm just sick of people hurting others, killing others, and/or instigating conflicts that escalate (i.e., if the ex-marine was attacked, he should have never pulled out a gun) over the stupidest reasons that have no good justification. >: (
Old 2010-12-29, 22:51   Link #10929
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Ex-Marine kills man over dog peeing on his lawn.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/29/re...killing-man-w/

I'm just sick of people hurting others, killing others, and/or instigating conflicts that escalate...over the stupidest reasons that have no good justification. >: (
Welcome to the human race.

It seems what we're really good at is killing things, as this article about what BP did (and is still doing) to the Gulf of Mexico shows.

http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/
Old 2010-12-29, 23:38   Link #10930
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Welcome to the human race.
Yeah, it is nothing new, but I don't get how human beings can be so belligerent over little things.

Terrible to see that the Gulf is still being affected from the BP disaster. They don't actually have the oil well capped properly yet?
Old 2010-12-30, 00:50   Link #10931
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
Someone who's crazy (not stupid, crazy) enough to go on to 4chan in the first place. (Or M00t probably got sick of all the advice threads clogging up other boards on 4chan)
i resent being call crazy just because i talk to the voices in my head. and while i visit 4chan, i don't go there for advice. just the excellent articles and stimulating conversation. However if go to /b, you are insane.
Old 2010-12-30, 01:22   Link #10932
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, I don't hear voices, but I talk to myself...

In other news, that... is a LOT of oil.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 02:21   Link #10933
FDW
AH.com Ambassador

Quote:
i resent being call crazy just because i talk to the voices in my head. and while i visit 4chan, i don't go there for advice. just the excellent articles and stimulating conversation. However if go to /b, you are insane.
Good to get some clarification. I go to 4chan's best kept secret, /n/.
Old 2010-12-30, 06:49   Link #10934
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Ivory Coast on brink of "genocide," says envoy to U.N.
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BT14U20101230
Is the word ''genocide'' really appropriate ?

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 06:59   Link #10935
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Civil war? Yes. Genocide? It depends.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 07:39   Link #10936
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
People from /a/ pretending to be an anime character asking for advice on whatever problems they had in the series. Of course every attempt I've seen someone realized it within a few posts.
Old 2010-12-30, 08:00   Link #10937
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
Why would she? They hold her in high regard.
Maybe she got sick and tired of those "Yuki is a S***" jokes and made them suffer.
Old 2010-12-30, 08:14   Link #10938
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Most severe court case of underage sex

THE girl whom a trainee teacher had sex with when she was only 12 is believed to have also been intimate with at least 14 other men.

Six men, aged from 19 to 35 at the time of their offences, have already been dealt with in court. Their punishments ranged from fines to an 18-month jail term.

But The Straits Times understands that an additional nine men have been charged with having sexual relations with her, but there is no outcome yet on their convictions.

The case is believed to be the most severe - involving such a young girl - to have come before the courts.

Said criminal lawyer Sashi Nathan: 'As far as courts are concerned, this is the largest number of men involved that I have heard of. But I'm not particularly surprised because of the amount of access young people have to the Web.'

On Tuesday, trainee teacher Aaron Kok Chun Cheong, now 23, was the sixth man to be convicted for having sex with the girl. He was jailed a total of 15 months for having underage sex with the girl in 2007, when she was 12, as well as with a second underage girl in 2008, when that girl was 15.
Source

And this report is from squeaky clean Singapore (lifted from a government controlled media, too) where it is rumoured that the Government control all aspects of life of their citizen. Anyway, one would expect such things to come out of Japan out of all places.

All I can say is, kids does grow up fast these days under various external influence.
Old 2010-12-30, 09:37   Link #10939
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Source

And this report is from squeaky clean Singapore (lifted from a government controlled media, too) where it is rumoured that the Government control all aspects of life of their citizen. Anyway, one would expect such things to come out of Japan out of all places.

All I can say is, kids does grow up fast these days under various external influence.
Oh that is nothing. When I was back in secondary school, I had two teachers in a single year who had sexual relationships with the students, and the stuff was splashed all over ST. And that was like....8 years ago?

I would say that these people lack control of themselves. The girls must have thought, "I haven't had my menses yet, and it feels good inside me. So why should I be scared?".

As for the guys, they are probably in the same train of thought as those males on 2ch - "The local females are materialistic, egoistical, blah blah blah.". Despite serving NS, these men didn't know how to "search for alternatives"; it is not like the Singapore Customs will go through every package to see if you imported videos of busty AV idols from Nippon (phonetic pun unintended).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 09:40   Link #10940
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Source

And it'll turn out all the guys are some kinda of schloarship recipient who went overseas... those who stay in don't have problems.

Then you will see the public lamenting Western influence.

Last edited by ZephyrLeanne; 2010-12-30 at 09:53.
ZephyrLeanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international, news