AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 00:26   Link #1
Yoxall
マホウツカイ “疾風迅雷の魔術拳士”- 皇樹 龍一

fortissimo series (Akkord:Bsusvier / Akkord:nächsten Phase / Kadenz fermata)

fortissimo EXA PV

Kadenz Character PVs

With fortissimo EXS's re-release at the end of this month, as well as Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo's PC Edition release at the end of October, I think this is a great time to start this thread for fans of the franchise.

Spoiler for Synopsis for fortissimo:

Spoiler for Synopsis for Kadenz:

For newcomers who have no idea which version of fortissimo play, considering its 'long' history of releases, here's a short, condensed description of each version:

September 2010 - Akkord:Bsusvier: Incomplete story that leaves the readers on a massive cliffhanger with no voices at all.
March 2011 - EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier: Contained only Sakura's route. Every character, including the protagonists, were voiced and new CGs were added. A patch was released around one week after EXA's release date to add in an epilogue to the story.
June 2012 - EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase: Full release with all three routes (Sakura, Momiji, and Sayuki) with three new characters. Everything from EXA, including the epilogue patch, was included in this version. A re-released version titled fortissimo EXS Popular Edition was released at the end of June 2015.
December 2013 - FA//Akkord:nächsten Phase: 15+ re-release of EXS that removes all the H-scenes from EXS, as well as censoring some of the non-H CGs with nudity in them.

December 2014 - Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo: The official sequel to EXS/FA's epilogue "Ein Re-encounter". Features new characters as well as returning ones from fortissimo. This game marked the first game La'cryma worked in collaboration with 5pb. Kadenz fermata was initially released as a PSV exclusive.
October 2015 - Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo PC: The official PC port of Kadenz fermata. The La'cryma 10th Anniversary Limited Edition provides the buyers a serial code to obtain a patch that adds in all new scenes the PSV version did not have.

La'cryma's Website that has the links to all the fortissimo games: http://lacryma.info/

Last edited by Yoxall; 2015-07-14 at 10:18.
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 06:09   Link #2
Cosmic Eagle
生と死の刹那に未知の結末を見る

The battle AVG that has been on my eternal back burner for god knows how long already....
Old 2015-06-03, 04:17   Link #3
nero12

Oh just when I was looking for another non-translated chuuni VN, I find this. Now I have something to read after I am done with Dies Irae and KKK.
nero12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 00:50   Link #4
Archiver

my first VN series o3o already finished Fortissimo and now still waiting for Kratos's Kadenz translation .
Archiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:41   Link #5
Yoxall
マホウツカイ “疾風迅雷の魔術拳士”- 皇樹 龍一

La'cryma is holding a Kadenz and fortissimo Character popularity vote from today until September 14th. Voted for Sayuki, Mikoto, and Ryuichi for today.

http://project-kadenz.jp/pc/vote.php

Tags
chuunibyou, fortissimo, kadenz fermata, norse mythology