AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-02-03, 22:38   Link #21
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Chiyo's Dad is not exactly obscure in the fandom.
I was gonna say Black Shadow from F-Zero Falcon Densetsu for Norio Wakamoto. You know, just for the lulz.

Ore wa shinen! SHINENZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

One could say the same for his career. His slightly slurred voice acting NEVER gets old.
Old 2012-02-04, 06:54   Link #22
hyl
sneaking like a cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
It's funny, I remember Ryoko's voice standing out to me the first time I watched that show and nowadays knowing exactly who Kana Hanazawa is and the kinds of characters she famous for playing it's funny how much Ryoko's design and personality just scream Kana Hanazawa voiced character in retrospect even though she was literally an unknown at the time. Show was years ahead of it's time or something.
She really got barely any roles in 2006 and 2007 regardless of her role in zegapain. She still didn't get as many in 2008, but her role as Zange in Kannagi was pretty popular.
So i can safely say that her role as Ryouko did not bring her into lot of attention in the seiyuu world .Also her voice acting in Zegapain was alot different compared to today because she sounded more bland and generic to me.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-02-04 at 07:06.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote