AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2012-05-17, 15:28   Link #241
Kirarakim

Not quite as strong as episode 5 for me but I do like how Akira is slowly coming into the fold.

Whatever happened to Haru out there I kind of get the feeling it was not entirely in his control. He certainly seemed upset by his actions in the end.

I was a little confused because it looked like Natsuki & Akira disappeared at one point & then they were back like nothing had happened. Well I guess it will make sense before the end.

Also Natsuki & Yuki were spotting some nice tans!
Old 2012-05-17, 17:12   Link #242
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

Just watched episode 6.

We learn that Akira hates jokes

Man, who knew catching Tuna could be so tricky. It seemed so easy in games I use to play like Runescape Hehe

There seems to be some...what would the word be. Not heat, but rather concern over Akira's attitude towards everyone in this episode. He's more demanding and seems to be cooperating less with the others (Although, it is his boat afterall)

Ah well, in the end Yuki got his Tuna But what on earth happened to them after they caught the fish, something about memory loss? :S Then Haru started going crazy with his water gun (Probably because he was so excited) and broke his promise to Yuki about never using it.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:35   Link #243
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

We have our tie-in to Duck's interest in the Bermuda Triangle, seemingly. Not a let else is more clear though - things are still a bit of a jumble, but I'm loving every second of it.

A ship captain teaching three teenage boys a special method of jerking their rod? The fujoshi will go crazy if they hear of this. DVD sales, here we come!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 17:45   Link #244
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Akira finally heard about the legend. Interesting that they had a marker for where the dragon sleeps. Was kind of lost after Yuki caught the tuna, but i guess that's the way its supposed to be.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:50   Link #245
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I am really puzzled by Haru's actions but rewatching it several times, I understand better.

Sort of.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 21:51   Link #246
DRAGUN H.E.X.
Machine Robo EVOLVED

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
was expecting this to happen to them......
Spoiler for yo!:
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 03:26   Link #247
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Man... that is probably the best episode yet. We finally get in to the plot, and its very interesting... the 2nd part in Akemi was pretty intense too, damn this show is very rich.. I'm hooked to see where all of this ended to.

Kenji Nakamura is back!
Old 2012-05-18, 08:30   Link #248
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Whoa, what mood swings! I have no idea what's going on but I'm sure that's intentional... ^^;;

Spoiler for ep 6:

By the way, they must release an instruction video for the Enoshima dance eventually!

Now I have to rewatch the whole series. There goes my afternoon.

I did not think there would be any romance but after this last episode I am not so sure.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 09:45   Link #249
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show just keeps getting better. What happened at Akemi was really weird. A triangle shaped halo appeared above Haru's head, and then an even bigger one showed up above the fishes, destroying Haru's and driving him seemingly crazy. What was that?!
Old 2012-05-18, 10:19   Link #250
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

The princess and the dragon, I think. The dragon is, I suspect, at the bottom of the chain attached to the Akemi buoy. Why Haru is the "princess," and not his sister, is unclear. Maybe they are both agents of the princess?
Old 2012-05-18, 15:46   Link #251
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I really can't make much sense of the episode (I guess I'm not supposed to yet?), so I'm just gonna focus on the things that I understand. Mainly mole girl being the daughter of the mayor, and a miko at that! Man, she looks darn good in that outfit, I must say.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 12:37   Link #252
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think it's the first time that i saw an anime with main boy characters who are tan.
Now things are getting even more interesting , i really like this anime & it's so colorful.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 05:32   Link #253
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It looks like this is probably what they were talking about in the pilot about how they saved the world...
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 04:39   Link #254
KuroTsuki14

-Erika looks cute in miko outfit ( I don't even like miko ) it make me feel better that she isn't sexy
type - referring to fanservice a-1 drawing
-Boss has gender now lol
-Finally Natsuki stopped being jerkass towars Akira, and got his chance being friends with them.
-Akira hide his gun in his turban....WAT?
-WAT....WHat the fuck....just happened
-Glad to see Kate came home. I got felling her sickness will come back
-Best part of episode Haru going crazy and weird stuff happening at same time. I start to
think the fishes are manipulated by the dragon, even manipulated Haru too + his halo destroyed by bigger one. Does this mean the Dragon is also a alien too?

So wait no one in shows knows about the Dragon Triangle and yet they called Akemi? Even DUCk only interesting in the Bermuda Triangle only.
Old 2012-05-24, 13:27   Link #255
Horse

Damn this was intense.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 13:40   Link #256
eupseudes

The treatment of the strange happenings (this is set in modern time, with cell phones, folks) is not really credible, but I'm enjoying the progression of the story and the ability for it to still focus on the relationships of the characters enough that I don't care. :-)
eupseudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 14:53   Link #257
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

!! Natsuki, you jerk. No matter what, you don't hit a little girl!

Spoiler for ep 7:

It's funny - I didn't know anything about Tsuritama before I started watching it, and on the net many people treated it as if it was just a side-dish to Sakamichi no Apollon. And maybe that's what it was supposed to be, and yet, I find Tsuritama the more enjoyable of the two.

And I want to work for DUCK. What a fabulous group.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-05-24 at 15:17.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 15:26   Link #258
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I want a Duck-brella.

Sakamichi is a great show, but Tsuritama is side dish to no one. This might be the main course of the season for me.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 15:55   Link #259
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Akira with the umbrella and raincoat to fight off Haru. Haru was definitely weird for trying to act normal. Poor Sakura, Natsuki really is a jerk. Hope Sakura is safe. Wonder how Yuki will fix everything.
Old 2012-05-24, 17:48   Link #260
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

Watched episode 7 and damn what an episode. This gets better after each episode.

What went from being a boring first 3 episodes for me has now become one of my favourite animes this season. I want to watch the next outside nooowwww! *Stomps feet like a child*

Tags
fishing, friendship, noitamina