AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-04-06, 19:49   Link #1
Lunargaze

Please Reseed Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ^^

I have recently found out about this series and really like it. There are hardly any seeds though after the whole shift ports things. If you have it would you please reseed it? ^^
Lunargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 10:30   Link #2
TDKNL
GIF genin

Send a message via MSN to TDKNL
Of which fansub-group ?

I can't answer the question if I don't know which fansub-group you need
TDKNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 16:28   Link #3
Lunargaze

Any group i don't really have a preference. The ones i have so far are done by Lunar Anime i think. I have been trying for 3 days to get episode 5 but it's keep timing out so no seeds for it on the new port right?
Old 2004-04-07, 16:53   Link #4
TDKNL
GIF genin

Anime-Keep version works here?

But there are seeds for it already or you can choose a different group Like Lunar or Onigiri but they are seeded as well so I don't understand your reseeding request?
Old 2004-04-07, 20:37   Link #5
Lunargaze

Hmm i have the newest version 3.4.2 i have been downloading FMA all day without problems for some reason ep 5 of kimi ga nozomu eien isn't working for me. http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/245.html is the place i have been looking and it says lunar has no seeds right? I am new to this program sorry. I tried getting it from the AnimeKeep one but it times out. If you are checking another place and you please post the link.

I just tried ep 7 and it works fine also I don't understand i am getting the feeling that they all are going to work besides ep 5. I really don't want to go out of order on any series. So please someone help me. So i can watch ep 6 and ep 7 which will be DLing soon.

Last edited by Lunargaze; 2004-04-07 at 21:56.
Old 2004-04-07, 23:13   Link #6
PhrezaBum

Sorry, I have Anime Keep's 1 through 7. I have added another share of theres (Im currently showing 3 peers and 2 seeds myself of what Im connected to).

If you want to try it again - heres the direct d/l link:

AK - Ep 05

If the time comes, I do have Lunar's version for 8 -14 which is all one big d/l. I dont check the forums much but that can always be reshared.

Side note - it was a very enjoyable series.
PhrezaBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 02:24   Link #7
TDKNL
GIF genin

So there weren't seeders for that one (episode 5 from Anime-Keep) so that is why it didn't work.

@ the moment there is 1 seeder but if the downloading isn't that fast please say so and I will be happy to seed it as well.

BTW, I watched 1-14, great anime serie if I do say so myself.
Old 2004-04-08, 20:04   Link #8
Lunargaze

I am currently DLing ep 1-7 from LunarAnime website the batch file thing. I am71% done and will be finish in about 5 hours i think so i might be ready for ep 8-14 soon i guess. I'll post here again when i need them reseeded.

Lol TDKNL i knew i wasn't going insane. I could download ep 8 - 14 from lunar too that might be faster then getting it from PhrezaBum maybe. If it looks like it will take a really long time i will tell you k? Thanks for you help guys.

Side Note-- I agree i really really like the series. It kind of relate to it somewhat which i guess is why i like it. Only 10 more eps left for me then it's done which is sad.