AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Nisemonogatari - Episode 07 Rating
Perfect 10 31 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 31.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 18.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 8.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 7.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-23, 09:46   Link #121
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
Obviously that was just an excuse to write an incestuous kiss.
In itself it was not baseless. Many infectious diseases can be spread by a kiss.

But yeah, the story had the purpose to make possible a kiss between siblings. And it was glorious
Quote:
Kanbaru stripping was completely unnecessary to the story
It must be noted thought that this was only the logical prosecution of gags from Nadeko Snake that have been cut from the anime. Kanbaru was already joking about things like stripping or pushing down Araragi on a bed.
Quote:
the same goes for the sisters sleeping naked.
I tried reading Japanese wikipedia about colds, and it seems one home-made remedy is to apply warmth. It's not sleeping naked, it's sleeping naked together that does the trick.
Quote:
Someone even said that Nisemonogatari is Nisio Isin masturbating with a pen.
It's because books are less regulated than other media. The recurrent joke was that you can't show that on TV
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 11:13   Link #122
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
I tried reading Japanese wikipedia about colds, and it seems one home-made remedy is to apply warmth. It's not sleeping naked, it's sleeping naked together that does the trick.
Blasphemy.

Why you have to find an excuses for two girls sleeping naked with each other. It's completely nature so, sisters or healing up colds are just unnecessary
__________________
risingstar3110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 11:19   Link #123
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Using body heat to warm each other up is a cure for hypothermia. Basically Karen and Tsukihi were thinking in the same area.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 11:43   Link #124
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
It must be noted thought that this was only the logical prosecution of gags from Nadeko Snake that have been cut from the anime. Kanbaru was already joking about things like stripping or pushing down Araragi on a bed.
Why was that cut from the anime!? I would have traded the stupid snake/tentacle bull for that. Must read novels one day, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Using body heat to warm each other up is a cure for hypothermia. Basically Karen and Tsukihi were thinking in the same area.
But they didn't have a blanket on or anything.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 12:09   Link #125
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
What are these "curing colds" and "hypothermia" nonsense... it is obvious that we have the beginning (or maybe result) of another female friendship
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 19:56   Link #126
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
But they didn't have a blanket on or anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
What are these "curing colds" and "hypothermia" nonsense... it is obvious that we have the beginning (or maybe result) of another female friendship
Yes... yes, my comrades!!
__________________
risingstar3110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 00:48   Link #127
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
A jail bait. Nadeko is a jail bait. Learn the difference. Moe is when you see the character as a daughter. Ero != moe.
I simply have to correct this.

Moe is a lot more broad than what you're saying it is. What you're referring to is simply one type of moe, not moe as a whole. It's perfectly valid to call Nadeko moe. "Jail bait" and "Moe" are not mutually exclusive.

There's a reason why Nadeko has done decently well in ISML - The International SaiMoe League.
__________________
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 06:41   Link #128
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Moe is a lot more broad than what you're saying it is. What you're referring to is simply one type of moe, not moe as a whole. It's perfectly valid to call Nadeko moe. "Jail bait" and "Moe" are not mutually exclusive.
Nadeko does have some moe points, but from the way she was portrayed in Nise, especially in the anime, she was more jail bait than anything else
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 08:50   Link #129
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Nadeko does have some moe points, but from the way she was portrayed in Nise, especially in the anime, she was more jail bait than anything else
She is bait because she is trying to seduce our hero, but that doesn't change how moe she can be. In Bake when she was sitting in the circling hoping for him to notice her, that was moe. And having HanaKana voice her, adds to the moe.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 09:56   Link #130
Shikijin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
In Bake?
1) chopping snakes.
2) naked with bloomers.
3) school swimsuit with huge thing entering her mouth.
The real moe things Sengoku did was the opening and the flashbacks, which were anime original.

Well, I admit I am half kidding about this, but still...
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 10:55   Link #131
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
But he reactions to most of it was moe. Unless my definition of "moe" being super cute is wrong. Or perhaps my memory is failing me. I do need to watch Bake again after all.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.