AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-05, 21:47   Link #1581
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
What I've been wondering is if that airport was a really short distance. Or Honoka can teleport or something since she stopped Kotori right there at the running speed of light
A speculation posted by Nork22:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
Useless information:

If poeple are wondering how Honoka got to the Airport and back to school so quickly... it means that Kotori was at Haneda Airport, which is like 30 minutes south of Akiba. If it was Narita... that's like an hour ride on the Narita Express from Tokyo, which is the fastest way to get there.
but well, even if that's not true, everything around that point of time was pretty much messed up
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 23:39   Link #1582
Hachitora
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All up in yo grill (and Texas)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
What I've been wondering is if that airport was a really short distance. Or Honoka can teleport or something since she stopped Kotori right there at the running speed of light
It was the Power of Friendship!
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:02   Link #1583
garbage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
they were using Palette suits........
__________________
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:24   Link #1584
MeisterBabylon
~ Fists of Fury ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
they were using Palette suits........
In before Honoka eats mayo from the bottle.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:38   Link #1585
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Thanks glad that Maki's piano solos are all there too.
Spoiler for space:


I'd imagine her looking like this when playing her solos for us.
__________________

"Ask Not The Sparrow How The Eagle Soars!"

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-04-06 at 04:51.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 06:42   Link #1586
blakstealth
's Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
What I've been wondering is if that airport was a really short distance. Or Honoka can teleport or something since she stopped Kotori right there at the running speed of light
Power of love and friendship!

edit: dammit someone already said it lul
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 06:55   Link #1587
jeroz
Art Block Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
In sporting analogy, you don't talk about team transfer/retirement on the eve of the finals series. You just don't.
__________________
She's not Mary Sue, she's Hajime-su!
jeroz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 10:29   Link #1588
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Spoiler for space:


I'd imagine her looking like this when playing her solos for us.
Well, that's the impression she gave when she sings with her piano, indeed. Just like Honoka and Hanayo, I was also caught by her singing voice

nice pic, btw.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 20:52   Link #1589
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I think the thing with Kotori is quite understandable as well. Everyone has issues and that's just one of her issue. It's a little funny but when a character is "perfect" people, complains that she/he is not developed or grow enough but when they do have a flaw, those characters can sometimes be dragged down so much. Either way, she was not in a good situation to talk about leaving the team anyways. It was during a time when the they were successful and was about to join Love Live! That made it even harder for her to talk about it.

Wilfriback, yeah I have to agree more with blakstealth. Although Nozomi did not really change, Eri did change and it was a pretty significant change. Not charismatic? Can't agree with that haha. Nozomi? She's perfect enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
As for the character developments, IMO it's Rin who is the least developed here. Nozomi's fine since she has a strong characteristic from the start.
I guess... her groping tendencies leaves a very strong impression on me and I don't remember much about anything else... oh and her raep face. Scary!

Anyways... I'm curious but what is everyone rankings on the characters? It's kind of hard for me since I really like them all but the top 3 right now is Eri, Umi, and Maki.
EDIT: I feel like I'm opening up a can of worms or something...
__________________

Last edited by Enternal; 2013-04-06 at 21:03.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:32   Link #1590
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
I like them all, but there are obviously certain ones that you prefer more than others.

Top 5

Maki - (She got me into LL by a single picture of her lying on a bed. It was Game Over after that.)
Eri - (Khorosho. Dat 3rd year.)
Umi - (Mio expy, but better IMO. Throws out "Sonic Booms" with Pillows.)
Kotori - (Didn't like her at first, but grew on me. Cute, but deceptively hot.)
Honoka - (A female lead that isn't obnoxious. Has manly tendencies. A shonen chick.)
__________________

"Ask Not The Sparrow How The Eagle Soars!"

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-04-06 at 21:43.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:49   Link #1591
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
I like them all, but there are obviously certain ones that you prefer more than others.

Top 5

Maki - (She got me into LL by a single picture of her lying on a bed. It was Game Over after that.)
Eri - (Khorosho. Dat 3rd year.)
Umi - (Mio expy, but better IMO. Throws out "Sonic Booms" with Pillows.)
Kotori - (Didn't like her at first, but grew on me. Cute, but deceptively hot.)
Honoka - (A female lead that isn't obnoxious. Has manly tendencies. A shonen chick.)
Exactly. And... oh goodnesss, your top 5 is exactly my top 5 too (I just posted top 3 because... I'm trying not to say top 9 ). I mean the order is almost the same too except mine had Eri and Maki switch places.
__________________
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:53   Link #1592
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:56   Link #1593
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Exactly. And... oh goodnesss, your top 5 is exactly my top 5 too (I just posted top 3 because... I'm trying not to say top 9 ).
We can just go with Top 5.

Top 9 is not a good idea.

Whoever is on the bottom of that list will cause war of words and hot debate/mudslinging.

This is a happy place. See? >
__________________

"Ask Not The Sparrow How The Eagle Soars!"
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:58   Link #1594
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21


__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:00   Link #1595
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
I'll take the bullet and say that Maki should not have that kind of size. Nozomi, yes. Maki, no.

It's all about dat Kyou-level thigh meat and dem naturally shiny legs.
__________________

"Ask Not The Sparrow How The Eagle Soars!"
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:04   Link #1596
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post

I guess... her groping tendencies leaves a very strong impression on me and I don't remember much about anything else... oh and her raep face. Scary!

Anyways... I'm curious but what is everyone rankings on the characters? It's kind of hard for me since I really like them all but the top 3 right now is Eri, Umi, and Maki.
EDIT: I feel like I'm opening up a can of worms or something...
Well, Nozomi's practically the overseer of the group. She was the one pulling the strings of Muse's formation. From the group's name and giving advices every now and then.

My top 3:
- Hanayo
- Kotori
- Maki

Maki caught me first by her singing voice and distinctive looks. But then Hanayo and Kotori just grew on me. I like both of them because of their "sweet girl" type personality and also, weirdly, their voices I actually found both of their voices to be weird and too childish (especially Kotori), but for some reason I can't get enough of them I do think their voice really suits them and reflects their personalities very well.

If I have to add other 3... It would be the 3rd graders trio... although I can't really put them in order
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:05   Link #1597
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:09   Link #1598
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
We can just go with Top 5.

Top 9 is not a good idea.

Whoever is on the bottom of that list will cause war of words and hot debate/mudslinging.

This is a happy place. See? >
Oh right. Never thought about that. AnimeSuki is a very dangerous place. You must always tread carefully otherwise waifu wars will drag you into it, chew you up, spit you up, stomp on you a few times, and chew you up so more... that sounds lovel... oh shoot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Well, Nozomi's practically the overseer of the group. She was the one pulling the strings of Muse's formation. From the group's name and giving advices every now and then.

My top 3:
- Hanayo
- Kotori
- Maki

Maki caught me first by her singing voice and distinctive looks. But then Hanayo and Kotori just grew on me. I like both of them because of their "sweet girl" type personality and also, weirdly, their voices I actually found both of their voices to be weird and too childish (especially Kotori), but for some reason I can't get enough of them I do think their voice really suits them and reflects their personalities very well.

If I have to add other 3... It would be the 3rd graders trio... although I can't really put them in order
Nice! I'm glad to see someone with Hanayo on top too! She really is a sweet type so I completely agree. Both her and Kotori could give people diabetes. Hehe, the 3rd year trio.

And... Chiaki-chan strikes again! Where do you get all of these awesome images?! It's ridiculous getting bombarded by them almost every day! Oh well... *saves them all to the computer...
But yeah, Maki is a bit too big lol.
__________________
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:10   Link #1599
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 22:16   Link #1600
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Hmmm... there's something wrong about this picture but I can't figure out what it is...

On the other hand, I just noticed Chiaki-chan's signature... HELL YEAH!!!
Where did you get that? I WANT IT!
__________________
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.