AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 16:54   Link #81
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Guess it's about time I drop the manga...I get enough drama and rage inducing chapters from GE and KNIM thank you very much...

I was really hoping it wouldn't turn out like this...

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:03   Link #82
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Guess it's about time I drop the manga...I get enough drama and rage inducing chapters from GE and KNIM thank you very much...

I was really hoping it wouldn't turn out like this...
Randrak42 I agree with your words. I am dropping this as well and hear any news in the thread that I like on any development. Then I may pick it up later on. Same situation happened with Chrome Shelled Regios, well I wait and see what happens in this manga.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:11   Link #83
DarkRaven
GOD

it's my guess though that she accepted the deal made by the annoying guy back in chap 17 since she looked sad at the end of chap 23 .. and on previous chapters that annoying guy seemed confident smiling everywhere .. and the fact that MC wasn't transfered to another group .. man i wish i could read japanese lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:28   Link #84
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The thing that I find very alarming in Manga these days when it comes to anyone with High Authority in them is that their offspring is portrayed as untouchable. It isn't which is why I don't like this Manga a little bit. If it were myself, I would have devise a way to bring them down a notch.
Old 2012-06-06, 17:30   Link #85
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Randrak42 I agree with your words. I am dropping this as well and hear any news in the thread that I like on any development. Then I may pick it up later on. Same situation happened with Chrome Shelled Regios, well I wait and see what happens in this manga.
Tell me if you hear any news then...

Old 2012-06-06, 17:31   Link #86
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Tell me if you hear any news then...
Private message then, alright I will follow this Manga thread and will give you the news. The good or the bad is the question, or do you want both?
Old 2012-06-06, 17:35   Link #87
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Private message then, alright I will follow this Manga thread and will give you the news. The good or the bad is the question, or do you want both?
Just tell me if the main cast stops being annoying and the "villains" stop...well existing since I hate his guts =.=
Oh and any actual NTR would be nice too...so I know to never expect to return ever gain...

Old 2012-06-06, 17:37   Link #88
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Just tell me if the main cast stops being annoying and the "villains" stop...well existing since I hate his guts =.=
Oh and any actual NTR would be nice too...so I know to never expect to return ever gain...
Alright, if I do I will inform you as well I am getting off this Manga when it does happen. I can read more interesting things than any type of soft core NTR Manga, this type of Manga isn't really new to me. I read some and I am fed up with it. I prefer something like the bad guys are not untouchable like Akame Ga Kiru. (Not for faint of hearts, similar to the Crusades)
Old 2012-06-06, 23:22   Link #89
Xaturas

I read the chapter and frankly I'm happy. I rather have him end up with childhood friend than some super star girl which doesn't know what she wants. If she gets tricked by that retarded politician son then she deserves him.
Go go childhood friend win this one please.

Don't know why you people drop this. There's a true rival now. Childhood friend then the superstar and possibly that bitch which tricked him. Things are nice now.

If it was some random hottie working for a bastard contract I would be mad. But as it is the only girl I'm sure that is in love with MC before the happy project shit, I'm more than happy. She knows him for months/years, compared to all those random girls and their week or so relationships.
Old 2012-06-07, 06:49   Link #90
Johnny
Working the bags...

I believe it's the group's translator gave us a decent summary of the two latest raws...
Spoiler for ch 22/23:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 07:07   Link #91
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I believe it's the group's translator gave us a decent summary of the two latest raws...
Spoiler for ch 22/23:

Wait
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-07, 07:10   Link #92
Xaturas

^^
Not really, I don't think she is evil, just fighting for the man she loves. When you are random normal girl, which is also probably friendzoned more or less and your enemy is some popular idol, then all tricks are game. But it may be my biased shipping as I hope this manga will go the *childhood friend wins route*, rather than the usual cliche stories.
And if Haruka will decide to go out with Kurokawa then let her go and do that, justs shows how fickle that idol is. At one time saying all stuff about love and at the other pushing daggers in your back.
Old 2012-06-07, 08:40   Link #93
DarkRaven
GOD

I agree with Xaturas .. if she decided to go out with that kurokawa guy then let it be .. that kurokawa is an A**whole hope she can be happy with him!
Old 2012-06-07, 08:45   Link #94
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

*Sigh* this is becoming more depressing. I really don't know why, but females (Not real characters) really believe in the naivete. Most of the time when I read these types of Manga, Anime, and Light Novels, when this situation happens the enemy will propose a agreement for the female to accept. Female wants to accept because she is believing that she is protecting the person he love. Which we all know is false, hope for some development to come out. The rivalry of the Childhood friend may open her eyes of what she is doing.
Old 2012-06-07, 08:58   Link #95
DarkRaven
GOD

yeah i don't get that either .. i wonder what will the MC do next?
Old 2012-06-07, 09:04   Link #96
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well for me, I don't really care if it is Genghis Khan I will protect the women I love. The Main Character needs to grow a set and take action. All things considered if there is a big scandal in the purpose of Happy Project, it doesn't really matter what is the outcome the Prime Minister son and his family are going to be in deep trouble and so are the idol girls' family. I have my experience of doing whatever it takes to protect the women I love (Though it cost me 2000 dollars in medical fees for beating the guy up 2 years ago I give them only that).
Old 2012-06-07, 09:13   Link #97
Xaturas

I don't want to bring the NTR word but seriously most of Rage-inducing stories are propelled by stupid characters. I don't know if they are totally braindead 24/7 or just lobotomized for few chapters to induce some rage stuff, but seriously you just watch some stupid behaviour and the only thing you can do is scratch your head or literally facepalm and think "WTF how stupid can you be".
As for happi purro, I'm in chilhood friend camp, she is the best one in *looks department* and at least she knows main character for more than stupid 1 month timelimit of happi purro. At least we can be sure she loves him, compared to that project stuff its funny. I wonder how many people would divorce after that shit, or they would stick in stupid poisonous marriages just because of social stigmas ... That's the worst thing, marrying someone you find later is pissing you off.
If it were me I would thank God for such occasion to marry the girl which I know and probably love for God knows how long, while government would pay all the marriage bills. But on the other hand main character is a moron, he already was in love with 4 girls in what 10 days time worth ^^.
Old 2012-06-07, 09:17   Link #98
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is natural, most of us feel that way. Except for real sadists, hey Xaturas if you hear any good news in this thread send me a message the bad and the good. I am going to drop this, I am feeling the same pain in my chest like when I read Chrome Shelled Regios in vol 14.
Old 2012-06-07, 09:19   Link #99
Xaturas

Imo you should just pop once every few times when you check first page of manga section. I do same for GE/KNIM I don't read that shits anymore. Maybe will read GE later. Once a week I pop there to read people opinions it takes like 2-3 minutes and you can see if chapter is worth a fast run trough pictures for some lolz or not.
Old 2012-06-07, 09:23   Link #100
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I am just going to drop the Manga not the thread, I will still pop in and out time to time to keep my promise to Randrak. Don't worry I will be still here. I enjoy discussing things with you Xaturas. A few people dislike me and ruin my reputation points due to me thinking things too rationally. So I hope we can get along, I wish too.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, slice of life