AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-26, 16:39   Link #2081
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

They don't you need to do the maid event again.
Old 2013-04-26, 19:01   Link #2082
Dark_Zero

How do you do the maid event again? I just remember in my 2nd playthrough after eushully comes to the shop and asks you to make the automatic broom recipe after that I find those special eushully cards in the field. Though in my 3rd playthrough I'm already in to chapter 5 and I still didn't see the automatic broom recipe in the list.

Last edited by Dark_Zero; 2013-04-26 at 19:17.
Dark_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 19:12   Link #2083
Drkz

It must mean your game is bugged somehow. Just do it from your save.
Old 2013-05-07, 00:22   Link #2084
jin jin5000

nvm got it

Last edited by jin jin5000; 2013-05-07 at 03:24.
jin jin5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 06:53   Link #2085
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Just want to ask is there any way to defeat Rocktoise easily ? My only damage every time I attack that monster is 1-2dmg ...T_T...I tried to use all magic and physical atk but still no luck
Old 2013-05-18, 10:28   Link #2086
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihiroAoi View Post
Just want to ask is there any way to defeat Rocktoise easily ? My only damage every time I attack that monster is 1-2dmg ...T_T...I tried to use all magic and physical atk but still no luck
At your first game he is probably too tough. Right click to rockie to see what element he is weak too (Water I think?), don't try too hard and come back later.

Some mobs (especially like the Dragons) are usually mini-bosses not meant to win the first time. If you can heal and tank rockie for a while, you can get quite a bit of exp on the first round, but you can be patient, late game the girls and wil can one shot him.

Learn to retreat when the mobs get touch (+game has level 90s), just keep withdrawing and retrying.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:33   Link #2087
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
At your first game he is probably too tough. Right click to rockie to see what element he is weak too (Water I think?), don't try too hard and come back later.

Some mobs (especially like the Dragons) are usually mini-bosses not meant to win the first time. If you can heal and tank rockie for a while, you can get quite a bit of exp on the first round, but you can be patient, late game the girls and wil can one shot him.

Learn to retreat when the mobs get touch (+game has level 90s), just keep withdrawing and retrying.
I see thanks currently in chapter 3 and I noticed that yuela deals now a damge 7-8 =21atk per turn =) ....great VN
Old 2013-05-18, 15:18   Link #2088
Drkz

Quote:
Rocktoad is a easy way to level up your units. All you need to do is wack it since most of your units do 1 dmg? Especially your low leveled units you'd probably take forever to level. You can lose the battle, rinse and repeat until you get all your units up to level. Rule of thumb is to normally right click them to see their weakness.
Old 2013-05-18, 19:15   Link #2089
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Rocktoise have projectile defense which means the further away you are from it, the less damage you will deal. That includes ranged attacks even if you are right next to it, as you are 1 tile away (0 tile = melee attacks where you run up to it).

Pierce attacks have a chance to ignore a large part of its high defense, so you can in a way save scum it with a lot of units with Pierce.
I don't remember if kamidori have separate pDef and mDef (damn you kokakou), there are some "melee" magic spells such as some of the vampiric spells.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 20:11   Link #2090
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Rocktoise have projectile defense which means the further away you are from it, the less damage you will deal. That includes ranged attacks even if you are right next to it, as you are 1 tile away (0 tile = melee attacks where you run up to it).

Pierce attacks have a chance to ignore a large part of its high defense, so you can in a way save scum it with a lot of units with Pierce.
I don't remember if kamidori have separate pDef and mDef (damn you kokakou), there are some "melee" magic spells such as some of the vampiric spells.
It was pretty much abuse. Find a boss that does little dmg and you do little dmg to him. Keep wacking him and HERE COMES THE EXP.
Old 2013-05-18, 20:44   Link #2091
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I think rocktoise at low level can hurt quite a bit, I don't know... it might be because I only played the game on hard. Kamidori is one of those games where you do not really want to be over leveled. Due to how XP is calculated you also never really "fall behind" either.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:21   Link #2092
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Rocktoad is a easy way to level up your units. All you need to do is wack it since most of your units do 1 dmg? Especially your low leveled units you'd probably take forever to level. You can lose the battle, rinse and repeat until you get all your units up to level. Rule of thumb is to normally right click them to see their weakness.
I am pretty sure Rockie can 1-2 shot your girls though at that level =X Guys remember, it is his first playthrough, not 2rd or 3rd where your girls are 50+ and can eat rocktoise for breakfast.

I had serious trouble with him at least 1-2 chapter later.

Also, if you really want fast level up, go to deadbeat dungeon. It is a lot lower risk and fast exp. Dinging the boss for 2-dmg usually isn't very efficient, grind wise.
Old 2013-05-18, 22:30   Link #2093
Drkz

Really? Maybe I was just overleveled. I never had a leveling issue in Kamidori. I was overleveled. It was probably because I farmed a little too much. Too bad you can't wack your own characters. If only it was like FFT.
Old 2013-05-19, 03:30   Link #2094
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I am pretty sure Rockie can 1-2 shot your girls though at that level =X Guys remember, it is his first playthrough, not 2rd or 3rd where your girls are 50+ and can eat rocktoise for breakfast.

I had serious trouble with him at least 1-2 chapter later.

Also, if you really want fast level up, go to deadbeat dungeon. It is a lot lower risk and fast exp. Dinging the boss for 2-dmg usually isn't very efficient, grind wise.
I killed him quite easily my first playthrough and first run in with him. Yuela dodge tanking was key though. It took a while but it wasn't difficult.
Old 2013-05-19, 23:15   Link #2095
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I killed him quite easily my first playthrough and first run in with him. Yuela dodge tanking was key though. It took a while but it wasn't difficult.
Um o_O, Rocktoise was at least 5-7 level higher than I was, plus, by the time I fought my way there, I had like 2-3 turns before the Reaper showed up.

What did some of you guys do? Did each map like 10 times before u unlocked that one?

Also, can anyone spoil me the little mage girl's storyline? I am not sure if I want to go through the trouble the 3rd time for a bad story and a couple H scenes. Swaei's was terrible, while Yuela's was decent.
Old 2013-05-19, 23:40   Link #2096
Key Board
Donut

I can't say I like her, but mage girl's route has the best story

in a gist she's looking for her long lost brother

but the real focus of the story is the nobles you saw in Yuela's route

Yuela: dysnafrody
Emi: nobles
Serawi: environmentalism crap and OH SHIT SHIT A DEMONIC GOD THAT WILL RUIN THE WORLD IF AWAKENED...
Old 2013-05-20, 02:13   Link #2097
Drkz

Mage girl would've of been best route... but no.. you know mom scenes. SO NO. NEVER. RAGS BEST ROUTE.

Spoiler for Pain in the ass:
Old 2013-05-20, 06:13   Link #2098
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Hello again =)

just want to ask/have a a advice because I'm having a leveling up issue about "wil" and also about his damage it's pretty low I'm currently in chapter 5 and I have a quest that have a requirments that will need first to be lvl 22+ (currently lvl 18) but he can't fight alone honestly,I'm just using will to search and as a bait(using defend/front) T_T

btw...here's my partly lvl
Wilfred - lvl 18 ( note : thanks to deadbeat that it turns lvl 18 >.< )
Yuela - 24 ( thanks to yuela that I manage to finish some quest )
Emelita - 13
Servalwi - 18
Aht - 6
Suina - 12
Crayl - 11
Sharty - 18
Uya - 19
Melodiana - 20
kohakuren - guest
another question or spoiler about Servalwi I'm planning to take her route when I played this game again but I read that ..is Servalwi have the worst route ? can you explain me why it's okay if it is spoiler but hope it is minor..

`Sorry for my bad english/grammar`
Old 2013-05-20, 08:11   Link #2099
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Hello again =)

just want to ask/have a a advice because I'm having a leveling up issue about "wil" and also about his damage it's pretty low I'm currently in chapter 5 and I have a quest that have a requirments that will need first to be lvl 22+ (currently lvl 18) but he can't fight alone honestly,I'm just using will to search and as a bait(using defend/front) T_T

btw...here's my partly lvl
Wilfred - lvl 18 ( note : thanks to deadbeat that it turns lvl 18 >.< )
Yuela - 24 ( thanks to yuela that I manage to finish some quest )
Emelita - 13
Servalwi - 18
Aht - 6
Suina - 12
Crayl - 11
Sharty - 18
Uya - 19
Melodiana - 20
kohakuren - guest
another question or spoiler about Servalwi I'm planning to take her route when I played this game again but I read that ..is Servalwi have the worst route ? can you explain me why it's okay if it is spoiler but hope it is minor..

`Sorry for my bad english/grammar`
You didn't unlock deadbeat dungeon? o_O
Old 2013-05-20, 08:12   Link #2100
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I can't say I like her, but mage girl's route has the best story

in a gist she's looking for her long lost brother

but the real focus of the story is the nobles you saw in Yuela's route

Yuela: dysnafrody
Emi: nobles
Serawi: environmentalism crap and OH SHIT SHIT A DEMONIC GOD THAT WILL RUIN THE WORLD IF AWAKENED...
Yea, Serawi's route was so boring. The only thing offset about her route are the H-scenes.

Yuela's was fun as hell, as I cut my way through the Shogun's army

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister