AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2013-06-07, 10:58   Link #2201
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Don't miss a single battle.
Old 2013-06-08, 00:49   Link #2202
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

guys I'm currently in chapter 9(maybe I'm currently in half of the chapter) I have 320k santoeril...should I expense it in enhancing or upgrade 10/10 the workshop(room,workshop,yard,store) ????

I'm planning to play it again and go to emelita's route but I don't know if all of the santoeril or my item will be vanished if I started again??
Old 2013-06-08, 01:36   Link #2203
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihiroAoi View Post
guys I'm currently in chapter 9(maybe I'm currently in half of the chapter) I have 320k santoeril...should I expense it in enhancing or upgrade 10/10 the workshop(room,workshop,yard,store) ????

I'm planning to play it again and go to emelita's route but I don't know if all of the santoeril or my item will be vanished if I started again??
Pretty much everything carries over if you choose to carry it over. You'll only have "clones" of the characters until they join in the story though. So make sure you do all the side storylines again to unlock those side characters again, it will be important for some NG+ stuff in the mine.
Old 2013-06-08, 04:59   Link #2204
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Thanks ..currently playing NG+

Last edited by ChihiroAoi; 2013-06-08 at 06:55.
ChihiroAoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 18:39   Link #2205
mpools90

Talking farm

you can just do tains inventions 3to get statue that give u emeralds took me awhile to get but was well worth it
mpools90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 20:06   Link #2206
thinien

so i invested the 1mil for tian's invention's 3 and about half a year or so has passed. when does he finish the invention?
thinien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 18:08   Link #2207
sanjiyan1654

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinien View Post
so i invested the 1mil for tian's invention's 3 and about half a year or so has passed. when does he finish the invention?
one of the requirements for tian to finish his quest is that you have 1mil. Rest assured, you will not pay him an other million. It's just the quest being weird like that.

On an other note, anyone knows the actual base proc rate for abilities ? Skills like intimidate I-III, flurry, flashstep, counters, pierce, ect...
sanjiyan1654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 03:25   Link #2208
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

So I lost my saves after almost completing my second playthrough (Yuela, then Serawi), and have to start from Scratch again.
I intend to get 100% completion (including both CG/scenes and items/dictionary) with as little repetition and as much fun as possible, so I have devised the following plan:

1) Yuela, because I need to complete her twice anyway for crafting. Regular playthrough, exploring whatever I can.
1.5) Side stories.
2) Emelita, because have not cleared her yet. NG+, but without 2.0 dungeons. Not using lvl1 characters (Lily, Leguna, golem and Hannah). Not trying to get max levels, not making ultimate weapons.
3) Yuela again, because second Maria's Heart and Godslayer H-scene. Hard. No NG+ content. Not using anyone except lvl1 chars (Hard and +10 level adjustment should make it less trivial), and maybe Roka/Lyphia/Evelyn endgame.
4) Serawi. NG+, 2.0 dungeons, Hard. All-out completion.

What do you think, everyone? Did I miss any crucial details?

On an unrelated note, do you know of any differences between Cover I, II and III? The proc table says they all have 30% chance to trigger, which is strange.
worldendDominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 03:37   Link #2209
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldendDominator View Post
So I lost my saves after almost completing my second playthrough (Yuela, then Serawi), and have to start from Scratch again.
I intend to get 100% completion (including both CG/scenes and items/dictionary) with as little repetition and as much fun as possible, so I have devised the following plan:

1) Yuela, because I need to complete her twice anyway for crafting. Regular playthrough, exploring whatever I can.
1.5) Side stories.
2) Emelita, because have not cleared her yet. NG+, but without 2.0 dungeons. Not using lvl1 characters (Lily, Leguna, golem and Hannah). Not trying to get max levels, not making ultimate weapons.
3) Yuela again, because second Maria's Heart and Godslayer H-scene. Hard. No NG+ content. Not using anyone except lvl1 chars (Hard and +10 level adjustment should make it less trivial), and maybe Roka/Lyphia/Evelyn endgame.
4) Serawi. NG+, 2.0 dungeons, Hard. All-out completion.

What do you think, everyone? Did I miss any crucial details?

On an unrelated note, do you know of any differences between Cover I, II and III? The proc table says they all have 30% chance to trigger, which is strange.
To unlock everything you need to play the game 4 times. You'll need to play one route twice.
The higher the level the more likely it'll proc. When doing the append disc completely everything or you won't get the cg.
Old 2013-10-16, 07:33   Link #2210
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
To unlock everything you need to play the game 4 times. You'll need to play one route twice.
I know that, of course. I'm asking if there is anything wrong with the plan I have.
Quote:
The higher the level the more likely it'll proc.
It's just that I have seen a chart with skill activation percentages (in Japanese), and all Covers had the same 30%. It may be a mistake, but it's still confusing.
Old 2013-10-16, 09:29   Link #2211
Drkz

Quote:
I know that, of course. I'm asking if there is anything wrong with the plan I have.

It's just that I have seen a chart with skill activation percentages (in Japanese), and all Covers had the same 30%. It may be a mistake, but it's still confusing.
It should be higher. Like bloodsuck III compared to bloodsuck I. Bloodsuck III normally always procs.

Technically all you really need to do is do all the side missions first. After that you can pretty much skip any missions you don't want to do on your next run since you pretty much would've of unlocked all the characters already.
Old 2013-10-16, 10:06   Link #2212
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Quote:
Technically all you really need to do is do all the side missions first. After that you can pretty much skip any missions you don't want to do on your next run since you pretty much would've of unlocked all the characters already.
Well, I know. I just don't like leaving the characters as clones forever.
Old 2013-10-17, 11:50   Link #2213
umadbro

I have a question about aht.
I am at chapter 7 but aht is still a normal golem when will she transform into her girl form? or what do i need to do? she is lvl 18 now but i have no idea what to do.
Can someone help me with it?
umadbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:50   Link #2214
Knusperkeks

Stuck @ Devil Bird's Nest.

Good day everyone.

I'm stuck at the 1st L95 Dungeon in the Yuidora Mines.

Going for 100% completion, but I can't seem to find the last spot where an enemy is supposed to dwell.

This is the map for this dungeon:

http://chaosmemo.net/kamidori/dungeon/01-ex19.html

Here is a screenshot of the dungeon as it is in my game file right now:

99%

This is my first NG+, Seravi route. First run was Yuela route (didn't do any EX dungeons on that run).

I seriously tried finding the missing piece in this puzzle but I failed, please help if you'd like
Knusperkeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:53   Link #2215
Knusperkeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadbro View Post
I am at chapter 7 but aht is still a normal golem when will she transform into her girl form? or what do i need to do? she is lvl 18 now but i have no idea what to do.
Page 23 in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm pretty sure I've said at least once in this thread that if you look everywhere and don't see a continuation of a quest go ahead and move up a chapter, it will most likely unlock it. Just make sure to check your quest log to see if it expires at any certain chapter, I'm pretty sure that one requires chapter 5 though.
Old 2013-10-17, 12:24   Link #2216
Flying Dagger
覇道/希求を胸中に抱いて

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knusperkeks View Post
Good day everyone.

I'm stuck at the 1st L95 Dungeon in the Yuidora Mines.

Going for 100% completion, but I can't seem to find the last spot where an enemy is supposed to dwell.

This is the map for this dungeon:

http://chaosmemo.net/kamidori/dungeon/01-ex19.html

Here is a screenshot of the dungeon as it is in my game file right now:

99%

This is my first NG+, Seravi route. First run was Yuela route (didn't do any EX dungeons on that run).

I seriously tried finding the missing piece in this puzzle but I failed, please help if you'd like
http://imgur.com/AmtXxdE
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 12:32   Link #2217
Knusperkeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I'm sorry to have bothered you with something this obvious. *blush*

Thank you very much Flying Dagger!
Old 2013-10-17, 13:03   Link #2218
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadbro View Post
The requrements, as listed here, are "Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)".
To complete quest 25, you should get an event with Serawi in the mine, then craft the cleanser (a key item). Did you have any of those?
Maybe (just maybe) you need to level Serawi and/or Wil. What level do they have?

Now, I've actually found a flaw in my plan. Can you actually get NG+ armor H-scene if you have the armor, but disabled NG+ content? Can anyone answer this?
Old 2013-10-17, 17:15   Link #2219
Drkz

Quote:
The requrements, as listed here, are "Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)".
To complete quest 25, you should get an event with Serawi in the mine, then craft the cleanser (a key item). Did you have any of those?
Maybe (just maybe) you need to level Serawi and/or Wil. What level do they have?

Now, I've actually found a flaw in my plan. Can you actually get NG+ armor H-scene if you have the armor, but disabled NG+ content? Can anyone answer this?
Nope... why would you sisable NG+ content?
Old 2013-10-17, 23:09   Link #2220
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

I'm going to make a quick playthrough and keep the end-end-game for the next one.
Although, I can enable it but not play it. I'll probably do that.

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister