AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-13, 07:13   Link #341
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
anyone know how to find the recipe for mysterious doll and cactus statue?
those are harvest at church not craft
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 07:17   Link #342
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
How do you beat crayle's gauntlet? his range isnt big enough nor is his damage apparently and hes lvl 50 any suggestions?
try hit and run with sp and hp regen
Old 2012-03-13, 07:22   Link #343
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
try hit and run with sp and hp regen
Ahh but he only has sp and fs regen for me. crayanne has those and her gauntlet was way easier than his also.

Edit: Nvm i put a shield and reflector on him and got really lucky near the end living with 2 hp but i finally got it, but id still like to know, is crayl supposed to have hp regen like his sister?
Old 2012-03-13, 07:39   Link #344
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
Ahh but he only has sp and fs regen for me. crayanne has those and her gauntlet was way easier than his also.

Edit: Nvm i put a shield and reflector on him and got really lucky near the end living with 2 hp but i finally got it, but id still like to know, is crayl supposed to have hp regen like his sister?
opps my eye deceive me, ill try the arena again then tell u later i he beat it pretty easy than sharty i did him like lv 40
Old 2012-03-13, 09:32   Link #345
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

in NG+ just craft the magic canceller bracers which gives Magic Resist III, makes a lot of fights trivial.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 09:45   Link #346
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
in NG+ just craft the magic canceller bracers which gives Magic Resist III, makes a lot of fights trivial.
where u get that recipe i dont see it yet
Old 2012-03-13, 10:12   Link #347
endarion88

Quote:
those are harvest at church not craft
sorry what you mean for harvest at the church?

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:30   Link #348
doujin

Quote:
gathering spot the green plant thing cliftside church
Old 2012-03-13, 10:44   Link #349
endarion88

Quote:
gathering spot the green plant thing cliftside church
oh...i but they arent in the list of the harvest point, are they like a rare harvest?

Old 2012-03-13, 10:46   Link #350
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
where u get that recipe i dont see it yet
Dampener + Resistance bracers, both are obtained via map bonus for Hannah's two pilgrimages. I got the receipt automatically after I got both of them.

Trained Hannah all the way up to lv60 (party at the 68-74 range atm). With 90 int, 4 unique elemental staves granting 5 range +12 int spells she is not bad of a character to use. Her slow speed (both 4 mov and also low spd score) is a let down though.

Quote:
Melo's church.

Edit: fun fact: The growth of this thread is faster than the thread for ME3.
Old 2012-03-13, 10:49   Link #351
doujin

Quote:
Dampener + Resistance bracers, both are obtained via map bonus for Hannah's two pilgrimages. I got the receipt automatically after I got both of them.

Trained Hannah all the way up to lv60 (party at the 68-74 range atm). With 90 int, 4 unique elemental staves granting 5 range +12 int spells she is not bad of a character to use. Her slow speed (both 4 mov and also low spd score) is a let down though.

Melo's church.

Edit: fun fact: The growth of this thread is faster than the thread for ME3.
wish there fruit for move imagine 1 move all across the map XD
Old 2012-03-13, 10:57   Link #352
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You mean like, using fox lady/teleport stone to move units across an explored map?
Most NG+ chars (beside Hannah) pack a very high mov score. The Eushully tiara grants 1 mov as well as Ful's Mil.

Looking back at some of my "first generation" side characters. Their stats pale in comparison to the NG+ chars. The only one I still actively use for combat would be Rags because of her 5sp death invitation, S+ physical resist and vorpal counter. Koha is used solely for displace. Even Uya is not getting sent out for mining just because I get the mining bracers+master key in Serawi's route. Eliza may get some show time because her angelic command is amazing along with Guardian (and her Seal staff is still useful even if her damage pales in comparison to NG+ chars).
Old 2012-03-13, 11:08   Link #353
doujin

Quote:
You mean like, using fox lady/teleport stone to move units across an explored map?
Most NG+ chars (beside Hannah) pack a very high mov score. The Eushully tiara grants 1 mov as well as Ful's Mil.

Looking back at some of my "first generation" side characters. Their stats pale in comparison to the NG+ chars. The only one I still actively use for combat would be Rags because of her 5sp death invitation, S+ physical resist and vorpal counter. Koha is used solely for displace. Even Uya is not getting sent out for mining just because I get the mining bracers+master key in Serawi's route. Eliza may get some show time because her angelic command is amazing along with Guardian (and her Seal staff is still useful even if her damage pales in comparison to NG+ chars).
i meant those venus stone ect. they dont have any stone that add to evade critical and move
Old 2012-03-13, 12:03   Link #354
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I farmed around 40 stones on the sealed darkness level but have not used any of them because I am afraid the game would become "too easy" (I set it on hard+uncapped for a reason). Most likely I will just dump them all onto one of the older characters and make them useful.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:48   Link #355
Xacual

Damn it, I accidentally deleted my newest save and I can't remember everything I did between that and my last one. At least 3-4 hours lost but I think it was mostly just doing a lot of the chapter 8 NG+ collection quests.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:07   Link #356
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

No autosave?
Old 2012-03-13, 15:10   Link #357
endarion88

anyone kown in the yudora mine NG+ map untouchable cage where is the passage to reach the treasure box in the north area? i searched all the map and then the battle ended when i killed the eastern monster and couldn't find it...

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-13 at 15:37.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:11   Link #358
doujin

hey how do u guys deal with wil solo pale rider arena?
Old 2012-03-13, 15:26   Link #359
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
anyone kown in the yudora mine NG+ map untouchable cage where is the passage to reach the treasure box in the north area? i searched all the map and then the battle ended when i killed the eastern monster and couldn't find it...
What is the name of the map? Use http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~innocent...i_dungeon.html

Quote:
hey how do u guys deal with wil solo pale rider arena?
In NG+ I simply used Wil with his fairy hammer (wind elemental), swap over to an omni weapon for the boss because I am too cheap to decurse him from a demonic weapon after the fight.
Old 2012-03-13, 15:40   Link #360
endarion88

Quote:
What is the name of the map? Use http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~innocent...i_dungeon.html

In NG+ I simply used Wil with his fairy hammer (wind elemental), swap over to an omni weapon for the boss because I am too cheap to decurse him from a demonic weapon after the fight.
untouchable cage i said but is ok thank for the link, for the first new game+ once asmodeus join as guest and i seen her event in the house do i have finished whit her quest or there is more before the next new game?

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister