AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-14, 12:31   Link #401
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeofinfinity View Post
how to get copper key
Keep playing, you wouldn't get keys for a while. In fact gold key = NG+ only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
dagger were u able to get magnus rank yet , wonder if u know after ur character invest 500000 s how to trigger the next chain of event
I think you just enter/exit dungeons 5 times. Similar to Tian's quests. I wish there can be a house upgrade as I have so much stuff for my yard but only 2 2x2 slots.

All the end-game weapons require weapon mastery of M which only Wil and Yuela have atm... Need a way to make it faster .

Some of the NG+ dungeons require certain side characters that I have been neglecting. Sharty and the twins are at the lv50s zone while the main party is ~lv75-80...

//
@Phinnily's scene:
Apparently she is supposed to be small enough to a point where she has trouble lifting a teacup with both her arms. How is sex possible...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 13:00   Link #402
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Keep playing, you wouldn't get keys for a while. In fact gold key = NG+ only.



I think you just enter/exit dungeons 5 times. Similar to Tian's quests. I wish there can be a house upgrade as I have so much stuff for my yard but only 2 2x2 slots.

All the end-game weapons require weapon mastery of M which only Wil and Yuela have atm... Need a way to make it faster .

Some of the NG+ dungeons require certain side characters that I have been neglecting. Sharty and the twins are at the lv50s zone while the main party is ~lv75-80...

//
@Phinnily's scene:
Apparently she is supposed to be small enough to a point where she has trouble lifting a teacup with both her arms. How is sex possible...
well u know they are magic sudden growth is not impossible since she a queen she suppose to be powerful, also i hate how all the magnus weapon need beads, those thing on come like few time per play, one of them even need a ful mil as materials.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 13:57   Link #403
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Phinnily should have used some of that magic to help her lift teacups then .

Because I cheesed Asmodeus with range 9 spells I was able to get 4 beads off her (used up the previous ones in costumes).

The sea monster hammer needs a mil, but as I do not use him I am not too worried about that.

I am curious if the lv90 dungeons would grant more chances to beads, or maybe its something to finish in NG++, which I am possibly going to do to finish the last route, and the weapon mastery training can be quite annoying.

I think I got an additional mil on the 2nd encounter with Asmodeus.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:08   Link #404
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Phinnily should have used some of that magic to help her lift teacups then .

Because I cheesed Asmodeus with range 9 spells I was able to get 4 beads off her (used up the previous ones in costumes).

The sea monster hammer needs a mil, but as I do not use him I am not too worried about that.

I am curious if the lv90 dungeons would grant more chances to beads, or maybe its something to finish in NG++, which I am possibly going to do to finish the last route, and the weapon mastery training can be quite annoying.

I think I got an additional mil on the 2nd encounter with Asmodeus.
i already check the info on beads: fairy, demon, fiend beads are only get it though the boss monster which u can only encounter few time in play max 2 time i think as for angel im still missing a 4th monster that able to drop it bead
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:14   Link #405
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Phinnily should have used some of that magic to help her lift teacups then .

Because I cheesed Asmodeus with range 9 spells I was able to get 4 beads off her (used up the previous ones in costumes).

The sea monster hammer needs a mil, but as I do not use him I am not too worried about that.

I am curious if the lv90 dungeons would grant more chances to beads, or maybe its something to finish in NG++, which I am possibly going to do to finish the last route, and the weapon mastery training can be quite annoying.

I think I got an additional mil on the 2nd encounter with Asmodeus.
as for when i fight asmodeus i just send mylen with full tear and mil she just solo asmodeus with out a sweat when prevail on, asmodeus cant even hit her
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:30   Link #406
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I thought I got more angel beads off one of those angels in the NG+ mine dungeon (the one where you have to unseal flight zones). I might have been mistaken.

Japanese wiki seem to say that elemental weapons can be obtained in the lv90 dungeons. I think those would be a lot more useful than the omni weapons. I will most likely attempt them once my party hits ~lv84-85.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:38   Link #407
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I thought I got more angel beads off one of those angels in the NG+ mine dungeon (the one where you have to unseal flight zones). I might have been mistaken.

Japanese wiki seem to say that elemental weapons can be obtained in the lv90 dungeons. I think those would be a lot more useful than the omni weapons. I will most likely attempt them once my party hits ~lv84-85.
watch out for instance death moves, i just got my ass handed to me
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:52   Link #408
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
ok both serawi and yuela story mention of rosana have a daughter but i still dont see her.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:59   Link #409
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
ok both serawi and yuela story mention of rosana have a daughter but i still dont see her.
Seriously? The hints are all over the place. I think I figured it out like in chapter 2 of 3 of my first playthrough, Yuela route.

Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 15:11   Link #410
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
what are the requisite to equip one of the "magus" craft weapon other than weapon mastery M?
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 15:21   Link #411
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Seriously? The hints are all over the place. I think I figured it out like in chapter 2 of 3 of my first playthrough, Yuela route.

Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
I thought that too.
But then the two of them actually met and there was no reaction from rosana.
True
Spoiler for s:
was squirming, like always when the Lord is mentioned, but nothing else came from it.
So at that point those hints were all canceled in my opinion.

Besides not all hints match up. Like she's supposed to have silver hair for example.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 15:25   Link #412
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Seriously? The hints are all over the place. I think I figured it out like in chapter 2 of 3 of my first playthrough, Yuela route.

Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
now that even moar wied silver hair and i remember emilita said something about dead parents
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 15:27   Link #413
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:00   Link #414
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
i tried to craft one of the magnus weapon, the devl hammer something (whitout save) i have wil whit weapon mastery M but cant equip it, i also tryed whit lily (also weapon mastery M) but cant equip it so how do i equip a magnus weapon? they must be 99?
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:02   Link #415
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i tried to craft one of the magnus weapon, the devl hammer something (whitout save) i have wil whit weapon mastery M but cant equip it, i also tryed whit lily (also weapon mastery M) but cant equip it so how do i equip a magnus weapon? they must be 99?
wil can only use that golden hammer with all regen not the devil hammer
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:05   Link #416
molitar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
How do I get 100% I got 97% and have repeatedly done this one but I can not figure out what I am missing. I am missing several others also but if I can find out what I am missing here than it should help me to fully clear the others. Thanks
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:07   Link #417
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
wil can only use that golden hammer with all regen not the devil hammer
good thing i didn't save then..but then who can euip it?
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:17   Link #418
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
good thing i didn't save then..but then who can euip it?
The only giant devil in your party that can wield a hammer big enough to level a city, aka Asmodeus.

Making Wil's hamme require hero's necklace, which is a very very good defensive accessory and also the +all gem: I guess power comes at a price.
//Oh, the Forcefield ability makes Wil immune to anything non-melee....
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:18   Link #419
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
How do I get 100% I got 97% and have repeatedly done this one but I can not figure out what I am missing. I am missing several others also but if I can find out what I am missing here than it should help me to fully clear the others. Thanks
A lot of maps have hidden rooms, you need a character to be in move range with search or adventurer skill to find those. Wil and Uya start with Adventurer, and Sharty gets it around her first or second title change. Most of the heroines will get search from their outfits at a pretty early place. There's an item you can get later in the game that gives a character equipping it search too.

http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/

That site has maps to all the zones before NG+ ones anyway. Just Google translate, it's pretty easy to navigate.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:28   Link #420
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
I can finally make the bronze key, all I need is a rym claw should the dragon not pwn me too hard Though, so far each new dungeon zone has been more than three levels higher than my characters are right now. I try to resist to send my Suina out as her 3 range water magic totally destroyed the quest wolf from Uya's quest (thanks to the accessory which lets you walk on lava) as well as the chapter 3 boss after weakening her which also lead to instant level up each time. Haven't been to Deadbead dungeon or the Arena yet.

Overall, the VN has been a nice change of pace so far despite my heavy bias towards the classic VNs Yuela's route in my first playthrough.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.