AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-16, 23:38   Link #561
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I need some help.. I have all the maps completed in chapter 5 except the 98% one that requires a silver key. I have done Gantz and the dragon but I still have not got the opportunity to advance. Any idea why this would be?

BTW where is the mud so I can do the next Sense level item? I haven't got furniture board yet either for the Ramen Shop.. I have a fountain and the spa. I have purchased all the recipes.. And Koho has joined me as a guest in town but I am not able to go to chapter 6. What am I missing?
print screen of of ur current mission so we can be clear on how far u got to
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 00:08   Link #562
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
So I didn't look too hard but does anyone have a link to a list of which artifacts for characters are from where. So far I know Suina and Paraskevas are from Phema Sluicegate, and Elizasleyn is from Thunder Peaks.

Oh and I guess Hannah is crafted from the item you get from one of her escort quests.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 00:39   Link #563
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
So I didn't look too hard but does anyone have a link to a list of which artifacts for characters are from where. So far I know Suina and Paraskevas are from Phema Sluicegate, and Elizasleyn is from Thunder Peaks.

Oh and I guess Hannah is crafted from the item you get from one of her escort quests.
wil- adventure set-orc- Valkyrie fall
yuela-eastern hairpin-gigas(lol clear this thing like cross dress) valkyrie fall
emelita-ziltery insgnia-thunder wyrm-phema mountain
ragsmuena-jetblack gem-daitengu-mirrage forrest
phinilly-fairy wing-razor wing- phema mountain
eukleia-wooden sword(its not a weapon)-norn-valkyrie fall
eushully-white maid charm-valkyrie-valkyrie fall
blk eushully-black maid charm-idisi-valkyrie fall
anastia-eggy bucket-devilfish-phema sluicegate
melodiana-blue sky bracer-cherubim-advent bay
crayane-twin leaf clover♀-farnir-mirrage forrest
aht-training dumbell-jormungand-mirrage forrest
uya-tail ornament-freki-phema mountain
gaptahl- gaptah saddle-garuda-phema sluicegate

these are the one i find so far include the 3 u mention above

Last edited by doujin; 2012-03-17 at 00:58.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 01:58   Link #564
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003

Plus fifty HP!!


- Phema Mountain -
Fire weapon recipes, Anti-death accessory recipe
Emelita-ziltery insgnia-thunder wyrm
Phinilly-fairy wing-razor wing
Uya-tail ornament-freki
Elizasyln - Liebe Microphone - Siren

- Mirrage Forrest-
Earth weapon recipes
crayane-twin leaf clover♀-farnir
aht-training dumbell-jormungand
ragsmuena-jetblack gem-daitengu
Serawi: elven ornament - erdgeist
Roka: Marsterria Crest - Bahamut


- Phema Sluicegate -
Ice weapon Recipes, Faithful Necklace (anti-charm) recipe
Kohakuran: Flame Pouch - Quetzalcoatl
gaptahl- gaptah saddle-garuda
Anastia-eggy bucket-devilfish
Paraskevas: Shell of Memories - Abyssal Terror
Suina: Ice Mana Soul - Lenia Vea

- Valkyria Fall -
Wind Weapon Recipes
wil: adventure set-orc
yuela-eastern hairpin-gigas(lol clear this thing like cross dress)
eukleia-wooden sword(its not a weapon)-norn
eushully-white maid charm-valkyrie
blk eushully-black maid charm-idisi
Lyphia: Manfil Proof - Drakaina

- Advent Bay -
Crayl - Twin Leaf clover : ascended ones
Lily - Demon Lord Shard: chest where the princess was on 2nd run
Mylen - Magician Mask: Pale Rider (only 2, no spawn)
Asmodeus: Beggiade Veil Ophanium
Evelyn: Ring of Control - Seraphim
Melodianna: Blue Sky Bracers: Cherubim

Sharty: Beautiful Jewels: 250 sense, Valkyrie Falls cleared.
Leguna - Pompous mantle: Mutation from Red mantle
Stone Golem - Almighty Stone: Mutation from animation stone

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-02-04 at 11:24.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 02:13   Link #565
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I need some help.. I have all the maps completed in chapter 5 except the 98% one that requires a silver key. I have done Gantz and the dragon but I still have not got the opportunity to advance. Any idea why this would be?

BTW where is the mud so I can do the next Sense level item? I haven't got furniture board yet either for the Ramen Shop.. I have a fountain and the spa. I have purchased all the recipes.. And Koho has joined me as a guest in town but I am not able to go to chapter 6. What am I missing?
I post the missions that are in my list for chapter 5 - Yuela's route: Help Raka Village, Talk to your friends, Go to Misanshel (Wil level 22, 5x large potion, large stimulant, large ether), get promoted. I'm sure you have the necessary evaluation rating and your store + workshop upgraded. If you have the money you can simply buy the large potion and co. at the Church.
Mud can be farmed at the spots in Yuidora mines. Furniture board is in the Alchemy section under the "other"-tab. If it's not available yet, wait for the next chapter or increase your synth. rank.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 02:53   Link #566
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

Plus fifty HP!!



emelita-ziltery insgnia-thunder wyrm-phema mountain
ragsmuena-jetblack gem-daitengu-mirrage forrest
phinilly-fairy wing-razor wing- phema mountain

anastia-eggy bucket-devilfish-phema sluicegate
crayane-twin leaf clover♀-farnir-mirrage forrest
aht-training dumbell-jormungand-mirrage forrest
uya-tail ornament-freki-phema mountain
gaptahl- gaptah saddle-garuda-phema sluicegate


- Valkyria Fall -
wil- adventure set-orc- Valkyrie fall
yuela-eastern hairpin-gigas(lol clear this thing like cross dress) valkyrie fall
eukleia-wooden sword(its not a weapon)-norn-valkyrie fall
eushully-white maid charm-valkyrie-valkyrie fall
blk eushully-black maid charm-idisi-valkyrie fall
Lyphia: Manfil Proof - Drakaina

- Advent Bay -
Crayl - Twin Leaf clover : ascended ones
Lily - Demon Lord Shard: chest where the princess was on 2nd run
Mylen - Magician Mask: Pale Rider (only 2, no spawn)
Asmodeus: Beggiade Veil Ophanium
Evelyn: Ring of Control - Seraphim
Melodianna: Blue Sky Bracers: Cherubim
dagger see if u can get permission to put in the info at kamidori wiki
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:06   Link #567
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I'd guess Quetzalcoatl from Phema Sluicegate drop something for Leguna then? I haven't had any luck getting their drop yet, only 6 of them total on the map, though the saddle from Garudas was surprisingly fast.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:13   Link #568
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I'd guess Quetzalcoatl from Phema Sluicegate drop something for Leguna then? I haven't had any luck getting their drop yet, only 6 of them total on the map, though the saddle from Garudas was surprisingly fast.
since we on the topic leguna - red mantle able to mutate to pompous mantle.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:16   Link #569
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
since we on the topic leguna - red mantle able to mutate to pompous mantle.
Oh right I forgot about that item.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:45   Link #570
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
The same goes for the animation stone->Almighty stone for the golem.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I'd guess Quetzalcoatl from Phema Sluicegate drop something for Leguna then? I haven't had any luck getting their drop yet, only 6 of them total on the map, though the saddle from Garudas was surprisingly fast.
I suspect its for kohakuren? Not too sure as I haven't gotten around to farm that place yet.

...

meanwhile, the plague in Yuidora and it surroundings celebrated its anniversary as the lord of Yuidora continues to travel to exotic places with his harem to farm for accessories...

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-17 at 04:00.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:56   Link #571
tlm10516
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
i have sin gate but there are no materials to gather there? im at a loss as to wat im supposed to do unless i need to get that giant devil first

ahhh sneaky hidden room DX found it! lol
__________________

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-17 at 04:23.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 04:50   Link #572
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Kind of surprised there wasn't another event with Asmodeus after clearing the final Yuidora Mine area. It seemed like it would have.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 04:56   Link #573
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
I want to slap the developper who thought it's a good idea to allow only three skills Suina's quest class change gave her a handful skills (and +1 move <3) and I have no clue which to choose. Not counting that it's pretty ridiciouslous that a WATER mana must equip dive to travel on water ... The positive? Wil with double order is very nice, though I will most likely only use it when I send him alone to fight (like the battle that requires the Crimson Seal).
I also finally could craft Yuela's holy armor. Yes, I still didn't enhance any of her armor and have kept her in her normal one so far And Mr. Sea Giant joined Wil's colorful and mixed group. I love also Melodiana's quest line because her developing feelings towards Wil has been quite lovely. Would have been a nice route in a classic VN setting, maybe (except of drama).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 08:09   Link #574
molitar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Misanshel, was what I was missing even though it did not say it was required to progress. BTW is Emelita's holy armor really worth it? With the bonuses I did on her previous armor it still seems to outpower the holy armor. I am find the fire armor to be the best all around armor for Yuela and if I was not enhancing her fire armor I would not have gotten the one scene. I did not know enhancing armor was required for scenes. She is the route I am on.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 09:00   Link #575
karho
Member of the SOS Brigade
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Is there a Chapter requirement for Hannah's escort quest to Melodiana's church? I am currently in Chapter 3 in NG+.
I got Melodiana to join, did the Orange Jellies quest, spent over 10,000 at the church, yet I can't get the quest to trigger.
karho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 10:01   Link #576
tlm10516
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
How exactly does enhanced barrage work? her range is only 9 sometimes. do the parts of the dungeon get in the way or maybe i need to have control of the area near my enemy?
__________________

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-17 at 10:13.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 10:55   Link #577
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I want to slap the developper who thought it's a good idea to allow only three skills Suina's quest class change gave her a handful skills (and +1 move <3) and I have no clue which to choose. Not counting that it's pretty ridiciouslous that a WATER mana must equip dive to travel on water ... The positive? Wil with double order is very nice, though I will most likely only use it when I send him alone to fight (like the battle that requires the Crimson Seal).
I also finally could craft Yuela's holy armor. Yes, I still didn't enhance any of her armor and have kept her in her normal one so far And Mr. Sea Giant joined Wil's colorful and mixed group. I love also Melodiana's quest line because her developing feelings towards Wil has been quite lovely. Would have been a nice route in a classic VN setting, maybe (except of drama).
Too bad Melo is only a side character . Melo's development feels better than Yuela's (which "happened suddenly").
For Yuela I liked her Earth armor for the evade and high str. Investing some in fire armor for Pervail is nice to have too. (And try to get the 1st tier of elemental attacks of each armor:makes her a lot more useful and not restricted by her sword's property)

Keep an extra crimson seal or two around: you will need one for NG+ and wouldnt be able to make it unless you are in Yuela's route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Misanshel, was what I was missing even though it did not say it was required to progress. BTW is Emelita's holy armor really worth it? With the bonuses I did on her previous armor it still seems to outpower the holy armor. I am find the fire armor to be the best all around armor for Yuela and if I was not enhancing her fire armor I would not have gotten the one scene. I did not know enhancing armor was required for scenes. She is the route I am on.
Did you have the 5xlarge potion+ether+stimulant?
Do not worry too much about enhancing armor until NG+ where you can really afford it.
You keep the skills granted by an armor even if you are not wearing it (ie: all the spells from holy can still be used if wearing pumpkin suit).
Optimally speaking just wear the armor "of the right element". Or simply wear your best upgraded armor.
Skill wise I liked the pumpkin robes for Pervail and Soul Shield. I think she looks the best in Sage robes (and it offers best defense via resistances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by karho View Post
Is there a Chapter requirement for Hannah's escort quest to Melodiana's church? I am currently in Chapter 3 in NG+.
I got Melodiana to join, did the Orange Jellies quest, spent over 10,000 at the church, yet I can't get the quest to trigger.
Its not 10k, its 80k plus various item collection quests (there are more after orange jelly). You do not get to finish it until ch7 when Eliza joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
How exactly does enhanced barrage work? her range is only 9 sometimes. do the parts of the dungeon get in the way or maybe i need to have control of the area near my enemy?
It is a range 9 walking distance from where the caster is standing. Walls may be in the way.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 11:34   Link #578
tlm10516
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Spoiler for spoiler:


so any reasons why i cant hit that bird of prey even though i have 9 range?
__________________
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 11:59   Link #579
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by karho View Post
Is there a Chapter requirement for Hannah's escort quest to Melodiana's church? I am currently in Chapter 3 in NG+.
I got Melodiana to join, did the Orange Jellies quest, spent over 10,000 at the church, yet I can't get the quest to trigger.
spend 70,000 more
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 12:01   Link #580
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:


so any reasons why i cant hit that bird of prey even though i have 9 range?
because u using enhanced barrage what u looking for is enhanced battery

Last edited by doujin; 2012-03-17 at 12:22.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.