AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-23, 14:28   Link #881
ThorinB13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm trying to get Lily/Laguna/Stone Golem. I've finished all the extra stories, but they are always showing up as a "clone unit" when I start a game. Is that normal?
ThorinB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:13   Link #882
lazydude3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
where can i get the sanctified necklace for sharty's questline? i have only 10 days so im scared to do anything lol
lazydude3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:16   Link #883
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Today I was bored and lvl my chars in deadbeat. Easy to lvl there but boring. In NG+ there is 2 missing for lvl 50.

The with portals... dunno how the hell to survive there for 15 turns... so much AoE and so many units. Ath, dragon and the alfan can't tank shit at all.

The shipwreck. The mission where u need to reach the ship before the enemy boss. How the hell do you even get there with all mobs infront of your base?

All my chars at around 40-45. Do I really need to get even more for those?
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:28   Link #884
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 32
For the shipwreck I dispatched Will and Yuela (Yuela being level 75 with everyone else around 45 - 60) to get to the ship's entrance before the boss. The rest of my team (mainly Rag with her instant death) held the base in the meantime.

If you move close to the water, most of the soldiers will ignore you and go for your base instead. Will's double move allows the team to cover 3 fields per turn, which was enough for me to barely make it. If you will need more speed, you need another "runner", but I had none that could tank the soldiers, that sometimes do attack you.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:32   Link #885
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
For the shipwreck level make sure your team is using holy weapons, dark elves are weak to holy. Also make sure you're using characters with swift or double action to advance fast. Send units along the same path to maximize distance. Melodiana and Ragsmuena using holy weapons / holy attack can easily clean up the rally points while your fast units catch up to the bishop, go right along the edge of water to avoid the rally point elves as much as possible. If you're using Serawi leave her at the start and have her just use her 9 range nuke over and over.

Portal level, use a few portal stones to clear a portal here and there, best three to clear in my mind are the three that pump out ghosts that use the teleporters. With those gone you can ignore the bottom entrance and just focus top, right and left. Amazons are weak to fire, all the undead stuff holy. Amazons are all physical damage though so send Ragsmuena at them, they won't be able to hurt her. I sent Yuela to the gobles, keep a strong range unit like Kohakuren or Paraskevas on your home base to nuke anything that enters your home base room.

Edit: @Dhomochevsky: Uya shouldn't have problems with it as well, his gauntlet fangs are holy and gave prevail 1. Yuela, Wil, Uya together can move 4-5 spaces a turn. That's who I used anyway.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:39   Link #886
lazydude3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydude3 View Post
where can i get the sanctified necklace for sharty's questline? i have only 10 days so im scared to do anything lol
any help? ?
lazydude3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:47   Link #887
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 32
Uya, Melodiana and basicly everyone else with holy weapons were really underleveled for me at that point. None of them could attack a single soldier and survive one battleturn. I just had them all and the wood elves with holy bows standing at the base, spamming their angel spells while Rag was tanking everything.

@Sanctified Necklace:
I don't remember Sharty's quest (wasn't it a ring, not some neclace?), but a Sanctified Necklace is, what you get if you make holy necklaces and one of them mutates.
So safe the game, make like 10 holy necklaces and hope one mutates.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:51   Link #888
lazydude3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
@Sanctified Necklace:
I don't remember Sharty's quest (wasn't it a ring, not some neclace?), but a Sanctified Necklace is, what you get if you make holy necklaces and one of them mutates.
So safe the game, make like 10 holy necklaces and hope one mutates.
alright ill do that then, thank you!
lazydude3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:00   Link #889
Flying Dagger
覇道/希求を胸中に抱いて
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorinB13 View Post
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm trying to get Lily/Laguna/Stone Golem. I've finished all the extra stories, but they are always showing up as a "clone unit" when I start a game. Is that normal?
They will forever be clones.
Lily is really weak early on (and somewhat weak if you do not use stat boost items on her). Stone golem is amazing (not to mention that Death attacks do not affect constructs). Nvr really used Leguna because his battle stance is ??? and I still think casters aren't that great (and also his elemental weapons gets unlocked pretty late).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:54   Link #890
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
For the shipwreck I dispatched Will and Yuela (Yuela being level 75 with everyone else around 45 - 60) to get to the ship's entrance before the boss. The rest of my team (mainly Rag with her instant death) held the base in the meantime.

If you move close to the water, most of the soldiers will ignore you and go for your base instead. Will's double move allows the team to cover 3 fields per turn, which was enough for me to barely make it. If you will need more speed, you need another "runner", but I had none that could tank the soldiers, that sometimes do attack you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
For the shipwreck level make sure your team is using holy weapons, dark elves are weak to holy. Also make sure you're using characters with swift or double action to advance fast. Send units along the same path to maximize distance. Melodiana and Ragsmuena using holy weapons / holy attack can easily clean up the rally points while your fast units catch up to the bishop, go right along the edge of water to avoid the rally point elves as much as possible. If you're using Serawi leave her at the start and have her just use her 9 range nuke over and over.

Portal level, use a few portal stones to clear a portal here and there, best three to clear in my mind are the three that pump out ghosts that use the teleporters. With those gone you can ignore the bottom entrance and just focus top, right and left. Amazons are weak to fire, all the undead stuff holy. Amazons are all physical damage though so send Ragsmuena at them, they won't be able to hurt her. I sent Yuela to the gobles, keep a strong range unit like Kohakuren or Paraskevas on your home base to nuke anything that enters your home base room.

Edit: @Dhomochevsky: Uya shouldn't have problems with it as well, his gauntlet fangs are holy and gave prevail 1. Yuela, Wil, Uya together can move 4-5 spaces a turn. That's who I used anyway.
Thx for the tips.

The portal mission I passed the 1st map... now how do I pass the 2nd one? Damn phantoms do charm... tons of them... takes too long just to process 1 turn.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:56   Link #891
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 27
@Shipwreck: A rush strategy is really a sure way to make it in time before the darkelf boss reaches the target point. Let Yuela wear either Crescent Moon or Disna (if you can equip *and* have it) and deploy the Eushully Angels, should you have recruited them already. I left the dragon alone until the end and powered my way through, while sealing the flag points on my way with 1 or 2 characters. My Melodiana wasn't strong enough to tank with ~ 80 - 90 hp.

I managed to complete Sin's Gate. It really makes you love your own death effect weapons or skills and detest the ones from the beefed-up gargoyle-thingys. Similar, their evasion 3 is quite annoying. Seems I must visit that place more often because it has mining points for the divine bones, which I need to make the other armors. At least this part should be done before I go in the last few dungeons of Serawi's route (currently the part where you use another path to go to the Elven Village)
Mahou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 19:01   Link #892
Flying Dagger
覇道/希求を胸中に抱いて
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
You will be needing a lot of divine bones: good news is that they are insanely easy to farm with Koha's displace.


@lyphia's mission. Slowly take out the guards at the top using combo attacks with good weapons and accessories. The ghost stop spawning once you get to the event square. Make good use of positioning, and esp the reusable feather on both sides. You may overdeploy as there is not much walking around.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 19:23   Link #893
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
I think I'll go to deadbeat and lvl all my chars to lvl 55 or 60.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 20:10   Link #894
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 25
i'm missing only 4 slot in the gallery and are the last 3 of page 1 and the one in page 2 of the eushully section, how do i get them?
__________________
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 02:55   Link #895
deyalord
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
guys just one question how do you take off deadbeat weapons?!? i put up with not being able to change weapons from chap 3 to 8 now i need change it so i can do a quest btw guys how do i start emelitas route if i start over?

Last edited by deyalord; 2012-03-24 at 03:16.
deyalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 03:25   Link #896
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyalord View Post
guys just one question how do you take off deadbeat weapons?!? i put up with not being able to change weapons from chap 3 to 8 now i need change it so i can do a quest btw guys how do i start emelitas route if i start over?
I guess they are cursed, so visit the local church and decurse them (i. e. they are unequipped until you use them again).
Mahou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 05:18   Link #897
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the depths of hell SATSUGAING with krauser
Age: 23
how to unlock the gems in the clothing
__________________
sdfsfdsfdsfsdfdsfdfdfdsdsdsdsdsdsddddddddddddddddd ddddddfds
shakeofinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 06:10   Link #898
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
A couple of questions. How does "mutation" work? And what does +tools furniture do?

In some dungeons, there are areas of ice I can tread on. How do you bypass that?

Ok, that's 3 questions...
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 06:13   Link #899
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 27
BAM! Done with Serawi's route . Stupid boss and its physical attack resistance >_<. Poor luck for it that Eushully and Ansastasia beat the freaking daylight out of it *lol*, even though its attacks hurt a lot. When I looked at the Seiha's useful topic, I realized that I completely missed Phinilly and Mylen's events. That's the drawback for being too lazy to revisit each free map ...

As for Serawi's route: Tree hugging is certainly right, but I liked the aspect of mana coexisting (ignoring that it felt awkward when Wil spoke to rocks and water and was like "Hm ... seems they really cannot understand me." ). And her romance felt better handled than with Yuela. The CG before the final battle started was quite beautiful.

Edit: The Phinilly battle is not nice. Resistant to most elements, reflect 1 and a whole doppelganger army of her in addition to that she packs quite a punch.

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-03-24 at 09:15.
Mahou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 07:01   Link #900
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
A couple of questions. How does "mutation" work? And what does +tools furniture do?

In some dungeons, there are areas of ice I can tread on. How do you bypass that?

Ok, that's 3 questions...
mutation kinda random which usually change item to something better, mutation % can be boost with the decorations.

tools lower the amount of item u need to make something.

left click on the area it tell u what skill u need to travel on that surface.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.