AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-02, 15:33   Link #1161
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

There seems to be no love for Emelita here . I don't particularly like lolis, and she really came across as an annoying brat for the first few chapters. I started to like her a lot more after that. I still have yet to do her route, but I'm certain that she'll be my least favourite out of the three.

I'm currently on Serawi's route, and I can't help but feel that her route lacks tension and urgency. I guess that goes without saying, since this a route wherein the MC and his allies attempt to both cleanse the world, and rid it of some sort of greater evil. Serawi's love for Wil is what saved the route for me, though. I think this route would've been much better if the lifespan difference and the melancholic feelings it encompasses were better executed.

And that leaves Yuela. I pretty much liked everything about her route, except for a few select moments that I felt could've been better written and/or better executed. I wish her relationship with Ragsmuena got more development, too. Rags would’ve been my personal choice if she had a route. Ah well.
Old 2012-04-02, 15:43   Link #1162
Arha

By the way, I have a message from Serawi.

She wanted me to remind you that she's an elf.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 15:53   Link #1163
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
By the way, I have a message from Serawi.

She wanted me to remind you that she's an elf.
Tell her that I am sorry for benching her so much, and neglecting her and the child. I will be staying over at the Eushully house for a while longer.

PS: Melo says hi.
PPS: Eliza says its fine to recycle the piles of documents waiting for her.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 15:58   Link #1164
Arha

So not just me that pretty much never uses Serawi then? At least Emelita hits hard, especially if you try to combat her squishiness with Prevail.
Old 2012-04-02, 16:19   Link #1165
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
So not just me that pretty much never uses Serawi then? At least Emelita hits hard, especially if you try to combat her squishiness with Prevail.
I use her a lot, actually. She's really useful for finishing off mobs with her nuke and Double Action. By the by, was your last post directed at me or..?
Old 2012-04-02, 16:34   Link #1166
Arha

The message for you thing? I guess. I was just making fun of how Serawi constantly constantly reminds everyone that she's an elf.

Well, kinda tired of grinding, so time to finish up Emelita's route. I guess it's probably the best of the three. Less questions left unanswered than Yuela's, a bad guy who didn't come out of nowhere and minimal treehugging.

As for Serawi's usefulness as a unit, I have to admit that I have yet to get her to 70. So I don't know how strong the long distance nuke I've heard about is.
Old 2012-04-02, 16:50   Link #1167
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Ah, right. It's annoyingly true.

Her 9 range nuke is gotten from upgrading her fire armor, I believe.
Old 2012-04-02, 16:56   Link #1168
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Serawi is the first to get access to all those long range nukes.
When you first get them (if you upgrade her armor right after that is possible) they are seriously OP.
Everyone moves 3 squares at best and she's just sitting there sniping across the whole map.

Now in NG+ the good characters can run twice as far as she can shoot and hit a lot harder. Eushully has the same nuke and does more damage at a lower level...

Serawi is not bad, but I wouldn't put her in an Allstar team.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:10   Link #1169
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Huh, it was the exact opposite for me. When she first got the nuke, it sucked beyond belief. But on NG+, I make sure to deploy her every single time.

Does Eushully get the nuke with 9 range?

Last edited by Rayrah; 2012-04-02 at 17:30.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:19   Link #1170
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Yes, it is the exact same skill.

I have both at level 67 and Serawi's strength is 57 while Eushully has 96.
And it's not like Serawi is the better caster instead. She got Int 54, Eushully got 90.
This is because her best bow atm (Herse Parfait for now) gives a smaller Int bonus.

But anyway, with base stats like those for the Eushully angels and Mylen, the original characters just can't compete. Even my totally overleveled Yuela is getting outperformed while being 20 levels ahead.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:20   Link #1171
Arha

I haven't been using the mascot characters. It seems a little unfair, though considering how ridiculously overpowered Yuela is it's probably a moot point.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:42   Link #1172
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Yes, it is the exact same skill.

I have both at level 67 and Serawi's strength is 57 while Eushully has 96.
And it's not like Serawi is the better caster instead. She got Int 54, Eushully got 90.
This is because her best bow atm (Herse Parfait for now) gives a smaller Int bonus.

But anyway, with base stats like those for the Eushully angels and Mylen, the original characters just can't compete. Even my totally overleveled Yuela is getting outperformed while being 20 levels ahead.
Aha, whoops. I remember what made me forget about it now; I completely ignored the 9 range and equipped with her what looked to be a stronger skill. Two nukers will always be better than one. ^^

Yeah, very few of the original characters can compete. The only characters I still actively use are Gaptahl and Paraskevas.

Uhh, really? I was under the impression that Yuela is un-matched in terms of damage and survivability with Prevail III, Undress III, Flurry III, and Evasion III; especially so when she's below or around 20% HP. I love how she's almost lv84, while most of my party are in the 45-70 level range. And I still have yet to really begin Asmodeus' quest chain.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:46   Link #1173
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

She does hit pretty hard.
But no match for Mylen with Bowling Ball equipped.
Mylen has Prevail II and once she dips into low hp, she one hits everything. And she does it twice a turn... Oh and shes only level 72, while Yuela is 86.
I gave her my training bracelet for now.

Maybe this will change once I get better weapons. But for now it seems like Yuela is reaching her level caps (shes not gaining much when leveling up) while Mylen is still growing.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:49   Link #1174
Arha

Hardly an either or proposition. Yuela is an amazing evasion tank that hits like a truck and Mylen is already kicking ass before I even have a bowling ball for her. ...Kinda sold the first one since I hate using Suina and didn't know Mylen could use crystals.
Old 2012-04-02, 18:08   Link #1175
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Whoops, well, this was quite idiotic of me. I've had a spare bowling ball all this time, and I completely forgot that Mylen could use crystal type weapons. She's been owning so much, too..

While they both are really good characters, I can't see Mylen overtaking Yuela. There's still enough time for me to be proven wrong about that, though.
Old 2012-04-02, 18:25   Link #1176
Shuurin

Well cheesed out the prayer grounds mission from abusing the electric tiles, and using the portal sealing potions. What chapter is the next annoying Emelita mission Flying Dagger or anyone?
Shuurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 19:14   Link #1177
Arha

I've heard that the arena match against Leguna can be really annoying.
Old 2012-04-03, 02:37   Link #1178
amoirsp

This is a really dumb question but ... how many times does Cutting Moon have to level up before the ultimate weapon decides to spawn itself?

[Similar issue with Anastasia spawning a Eushully Bucket to make a Balt Bucket but I don't have the Eushully Bucket recipe. Also level up that one?]

Now I finally see what you guys meant by hunting for character unique artifacts ... and getting a large amount of one but none at all of another.

I still can't find Dark Grass, Bronze Coin, and ... Fox Fur along with Rocket Punch. Someone mentioned before about Athena Gem and I suppose I'll see that in NG++.

If I do decide to run NG++, will I need to get 500 kills on Wil again and get to Dominus for the ultimate artifacts to be drop-able again?

That's it for now. I really want to NG++ but getting the elemental allies up to par for Isolated Path is such a grind.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 07:10   Link #1179
Wigwams

undress visuals only work on god slayer armor, elf princess tunic, and little devil robe?
Old 2012-04-03, 07:54   Link #1180
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
undress visuals only work on god slayer armor, elf princess tunic, and little devil robe?
Correct. It's just too bad; I would have loved to see them strip-off the rest of their sets of armour.

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister