AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2012-04-15, 14:45   Link #1361
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR34X View Post
Quick question, what map contains the steel cards for the maids? The only one I have found so far is the golden steel.
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102

One of the posts there has a list of where all those are.
Old 2012-04-17, 01:37   Link #1362
FR34X

Sweet thanks, does emelita have a glitch with her little devil robe it wont come up with the rest and its fully upgraded.
FR34X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 20:45   Link #1363
lXDarksunXl
The Sun

So, does anyone know what this scene is and how to get it? I know how to get the rest of the scenes I'm missing, but this one puzzles me. I plan to finish the scene collecting in my next play through (4th time), so I'll need to know what exactly it is. Lol, the censorship I had to pull for the image is ridiculous.

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...have at you!"- Dracula
lXDarksunXl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 22:14   Link #1364
etalocohc84

To get that scene, I think you need to switch all 3 main girls to their gothic armors (you might need to level it up).
etalocohc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 02:39   Link #1365
FR34X

Quote:
Originally Posted by etalocohc84 View Post
To get that scene, I think you need to switch all 3 main girls to their gothic armors (you might need to level it up).
I just got this I equipped all of them in their Gothic armors (all of the armors were 100% upgraded) and I was on my 3rd play through.
FR34X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 05:26   Link #1366
lXDarksunXl
The Sun

Thanks, That scene has been driving me nuts. I'm only missing Serawi's gothic armor. Geez there needs to be an easier way to get devil beads. I never seem to have enough, with how many items need devil beads.

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...have at you!"- Dracula
lXDarksunXl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 06:08   Link #1367
EternityPala
Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lXDarksunXl View Post
Thanks, That scene has been driving me nuts. I'm only missing Serawi's gothic armor. Geez there needs to be an easier way to get devil beads. I never seem to have enough, with how many items need devil beads.
Kill Asmodeus with Ful's tears + Mil.
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 06:30   Link #1368
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lXDarksunXl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternityPala View Post
Kill Asmodeus with Ful's tears + Mil.
Yep, actually as long as you kill her in the first fight against her, you should only be missing 2 or so devil beads. I think you need 9 total and you can get 6 on your second playthrough, not counting the 1 you can get per playthrough from deadbeat dungeon.
Old 2012-04-18, 10:56   Link #1369
karburator

How do I trigger cloths-related H-scenes?
I made some for Serawi but nothing happend (of course I was on Serawi route)

How can I do the gauntlet battles in the arena?
It never opens up.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 11:02   Link #1370
Arha

You have to enhance the armor about halfway or so before you can get those scenes. The Gauntlet events open up in Chapter 8 or 9 and after you've cleared a certain amount of the previous things.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 11:20   Link #1371
XxSleepyxX
Learner

So the game freezes fter it shows the eushally logo. It just becomes a black screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't get a error pop-up or anything.
Old 2012-04-18, 11:31   Link #1372
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
You have to enhance the armor about halfway or so before you can get those scenes. The Gauntlet events open up in Chapter 8 or 9 and after you've cleared a certain amount of the previous things.
There must be some other requirement because in my third playthrough I couldn't,
even in chapter 9 after finishing all of the other battles the gauntlet didn't open up.
Old 2012-04-18, 12:02   Link #1373
Flying Dagger
覇道/希求を胸中に抱いて

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
So the game freezes fter it shows the eushally logo. It just becomes a black screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't get a error pop-up or anything.
Codec problem with the intro movie.

Its not exactly 1/2 way iirc. The scenes are attached to a particular square in the grid I think. Worst case just make sure they are all fully enchanted (and wear them ofc).
Gauntlet may require you to clear a certain amount of arena battles.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 13:46   Link #1374
Krehan

I just cant seem to activate serawis dark tunic scene, Im on serawi route ofc, but I dont see the chat of her saying that her armor growed stronger (I enchanted halfway already). Im missing something? im on chapter 5
Krehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 17:22   Link #1375
Arha

Then enhance it even more. I don't know the exact point where the go exploring scene comes up.
Old 2012-04-18, 19:23   Link #1376
Xacual
The color of a Hero

It's chapter 6, the dark outfits require chaotic warground don't they?
Old 2012-04-18, 22:00   Link #1377
Krehan

Thanks for the replys, yea. I got the scene once i fully upgraded the costume

Another question, where can i get Ful's Tears? I read that its somewhere in yudora minefield, but cant find it.
Krehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:12   Link #1378
Arha

Some L70ish map. There are a bunch of amazons in it.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:33   Link #1379
karburator

Where can I get Atropos Gems?

Last edited by karburator; 2012-04-20 at 09:13.
Old 2012-04-20, 12:56   Link #1380
amoirsp

Alright, after finishing Emelita's route I decided why not, go for 100% on items.

So I realized most of my remaining missing items were Emelita and Seralwi unique items that require level ups similar to Yuela's weapons. Then I realized 4 of the Eushully items were from mutate. Then I realized some items were rare drops like Dragon Eye while the accessories that I was missing were basically unique accessories that were character specific.

Thus, at least knowing where those, along with Ultimate Artifacts, I can at least figure out where to hunt for those.

The question is: What are these items in particular?

111 - ??? [It's after Dark Dragon Staff]
151 - ??? [It's after Edel Swordbow]
152 - ??? [It's before Sister's love]

I'm also missing #026 on key item. :< I don't get it, I run 3 playthroughs making sure every quest is cleared.

The rest I have a good idea of how to go for, but these 3 I'm not sure if it's a staff, an angel staff, a devil staff, or what, and for the bows I don't know if it's restricted to Yuichiri or not.

My wild guess is that it's a rare monster drop, not sure which one though. It doesn't appear to be through level up of weapons.

On a random note I guess I can't be Meister on Emelita's route if I finished everything right to the final boss. Doh.

Last edited by amoirsp; 2012-04-20 at 14:17. Reason: Another item.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister