AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-06, 16:41   Link #1541
molitar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
How do I clear the Alchemist Test Grounds for the Heaven Necklace? Also where do I find the Divine Bones? I'm on NG and need to make the staff.. did the portals damn that was hard almost all died but Yuela with 8 hps dealt the final blow.

Now second thing I still don't have much in furniture in second play through I did get the two robots but is Earth Kilns the best you can get for the garden? Now if I can find the Divine Bones I can go onto Chapter 9 I got everything else completed so far.

Help.. I read that I get SIN gate in new game.. I am on second play through chapter 9 on Emelina's route so about to battle with Leguna but Sin Gate never opened up. Also on this second play through I never got the witches with the broom and kettle? What the heck how did I get them the first time but not on a new game? What did I miss?
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 18:18   Link #1542
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
how do u get the reaper/ ragsm to join the party?

i have her as a quest atm .... current in chapter 9
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 19:58   Link #1543
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
how do u get the reaper/ ragsm to join the party?

i have her as a quest atm .... current in chapter 9
Chapter 9 is too late to recruit her.

The condition is that Yuela has to be level 38 (or it might be 40).


On a side note, Lyphia's voice is my favorite out of everyone. Her voice is so cute. T_T
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 21:24   Link #1544
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Chapter 9 is too late to recruit her.

The condition is that Yuela has to be level 38 (or it might be 40).


On a side note, Lyphia's voice is my favorite out of everyone. Her voice is so cute. T_T

what chapter i need to recuit her in .... i can always load back .... idc .... i want a one hit chance of intsant kill character ....
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 05:33   Link #1545
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
ragsmuena and gaptahl are recruited by meeting a level requirement. the latest you can get them at chap 8, at chap 9 no more.

also sin gate opens in NG+ in the mine. you need to meet the quest requirements that lets you explore the dangerous areas of the yuidora mine.
P.S. i hope you "ON" the required NG+ options during new game...
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 08:55   Link #1546
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
ragsmuena and gaptahl are recruited by meeting a level requirement. the latest you can get them at chap 8, at chap 9 no more.

also sin gate opens in NG+ in the mine. you need to meet the quest requirements that lets you explore the dangerous areas of the yuidora mine.
P.S. i hope you "ON" the required NG+ options during new game...
thnx but this is my first run ... so lols
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 12:18   Link #1547
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
I totally underestimated the difficulty of Sin Gate and the append quests.

I beat my first play-through on Hard. I started my NG+ on Normal with everything carried over and Level Cap enabled. I thought that I would be able to breeze through everything. I was absolutely wrong.

My first NG+ quest was the Church Escort with Hannah. Even though I was playing on normal, it was really hard. Shipwreck with Roka and Spatial Rift with Lyphia were also really hard. I am really enjoying the difficulty.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:36   Link #1548
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
got another stupid and dumb question or maybe two ....

1) wat lvl i need to be at least to be before starting a ng

2) what other furt i need to target a h-scene beside hot spring .... and where can i get it?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 19:54   Link #1549
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
i dont remember any other furniture giving H scene, but "scene" only there are many. but its mostly just 1-2 liners reacting to a furniture.

just start NG+ for your 2nd play... you can just farm in your 2nd play should the NG+ dungeons be a bit hard... i think they start at 40 or 50...
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 21:30   Link #1550
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
btw wat is the best armor for the three character in the first game?
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 09:12   Link #1551
DeusX
ttly nO.ob but anime addi
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
hi guys im in NG+ atm

just wanna ask how to get the escape skill - if that is even possible O.o
__________________
<3 Anime
DeusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 15:31   Link #1552
Hikari-san
Senko
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kota Modern, Cikokol, Tangerang, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to Hikari-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
btw wat is the best armor for the three character in the first game?
for me in the first game,
Yuela: Brave Lord Armor (Chinese's War Style Armor) <=== You can look Yuela in my Signature Picture Below.
Serawi: Shade Tunic/Harmonic Tunic
Emilita: Sage Robe
in NG+, there's many additional armor...specially for Yuela, haha God Slayer is cool...
__________________
Hikari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 15:53   Link #1553
Hikari-san
Senko
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kota Modern, Cikokol, Tangerang, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to Hikari-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
what chapter i need to recuit her in .... i can always load back .... idc .... i want a one hit chance of intsant kill character ....
did you got bowling ball? rewarded from chapter 2 or 3, that you have to help giving wood to build/fix a bridge. that bowling ball can smash you one hit KO as well. hahaha.

Recommended from me, just play it easy and relax, dont too rush it hahaha, clear all the quest from that chapter, you might continue the chapter if the all quest is clear or you have nothing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
got another stupid and dumb question or maybe two ....

1) wat lvl i need to be at least to be before starting a ng

2) what other furt i need to target a h-scene beside hot spring .... and where can i get it?
1. for entering new teritory, Will's Level needed at least 50. for me at ending first game all of my character is average at 54
2. to get H-scene beside Hot Spring, you have to clear all quest from that character.
example, if you want to get H-scene from "Melodiana" you have to clear all from her quest. same for other character as well. sometime from the level (if im not mistaken) is affect as well to trigger a H scene. and some furniture affect as well perhaps?

but in special for Yuela, Serawi and Emilita, to get their H-scene you have going to one of their route and enchance their armor until will said the armor is strong enough and wanted to test at some area.
__________________
Hikari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:29   Link #1554
Chuankai
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
hi guys im in NG+ atm

just wanna ask how to get the escape skill - if that is even possible O.o
It's not possible,why do you even want to get it in the first place?
Also could someone who has completed all(if not most) of Yuidora Mine(NG+) at chapter nine tell me a estimated(if not exact) number of the maps I'll need to do?

I heard from a friend there's much more then what I thought but I'm kinda lazy to do it even though I can breeze through most of it ._.

Also...
Advent bay was hell for me with reflecting,I don't get why Valkyrie was hard o_o
I mean,I only got deathed two or three times while I did it for the first round >_>
Lucky I guess,since most of my characters didn't have the accessory to prevent it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chuankai; 2012-06-10 at 08:41.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 13:54   Link #1555
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
It's not possible,why do you even want to get it in the first place?
Also could someone who has completed all(if not most) of Yuidora Mine(NG+) at chapter nine tell me a estimated(if not exact) number of the maps I'll need to do?

I heard from a friend there's much more then what I thought but I'm kinda lazy to do it even though I can breeze through most of it ._.

Also...
Advent bay was hell for me with reflecting,I don't get why Valkyrie was hard o_o
I mean,I only got deathed two or three times while I did it for the first round >_>
Lucky I guess,since most of my characters didn't have the accessory to prevent it.
No I agree Valkyrie isn't that bad even with the death effect. The only thing to really watch out for are the snipers.

I think there are about 15 or so NG+ maps. Maybe a few more. I really suggest doing them all though, and collecting the treasures from every one of them. Some required stuff for crafting the ultimate weapons, etc.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 18:11   Link #1556
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
starting from sin gate to last mine level: 20 levels.
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 02:21   Link #1557
Chuankai
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
starting from sin gate to last mine level: 20 levels.
Holy... I feel that my already-low will to go and do it got cut by 50%
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 05:19   Link #1558
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
The irony i find with doing NG+ is once you finish it you'll get bored with the game afterwards. Getting artifacts are a pain the ass, but thats what you do NG+ for. Valkyrie has worse base stats her cap is so slow. Urya basically becomes a utility character later game. The stupid random stat thing was pretty lame too. When my yuela was level 70 my friend's was only 55 and his had better stats. Guess that's why they have a rebirth system?
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 22:54   Link #1559
Chuankai
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
The irony i find with doing NG+ is once you finish it you'll get bored with the game afterwards. Getting artifacts are a pain the ass, but thats what you do NG+ for. Valkyrie has worse base stats her cap is so slow. Urya basically becomes a utility character later game. The stupid random stat thing was pretty lame too. When my yuela was level 70 my friend's was only 55 and his had better stats. Guess that's why they have a rebirth system?
Sorry,who do you mean by Valkyrie?
I know what "Urya" means,most probably Uya,what I call him but...
I'm not sure what Valkyrie means.
Also,different characters have different stat caps.
You are just unlucky with Yuela,or if not,she was capped before and the stats were missing from the level ups.
Spoiler:

If you got your Lily from level 1 to 99 with a marwen necklace and ring you would be pretty damn close to what you see in the screenshot.
Just get her to level 1 with the youth furn. and fill out the remaining stats.
(For the info,the Lily you see in the screenshot crits everyone at a 100% rate,probably only failing the 100% rate to somewhere like 80% against level 99 guys at NG+ maps like Phema Sluicegate or something like that.)

Edit :
After re-reading what you typed I found out that I misunderstood it.
Okay so,your friend is at level 55 and her Yuela has better stats then yours at level 70,right?
There's a few reasons for this,one being your just plain unlucky and you got the worst rolls(or sometimes you can even get 0 stats upgraded in a level up) for your level ups.
Second being,your friend used Marwen accessories when her yuela leveled up.
Third,he hacked.
The third one should be out of the question but yeah,it is possible.
If you saw the picture you should know what Marwen accessories do.

Last edited by Chuankai; 2012-06-12 at 05:15.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 06:28   Link #1560
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
or maybe his yuela was fed alot of stat stones?
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.