AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-07, 13:14   Link #141
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
damn i used the cheap one oh well i have to do the game again anyway for the other route thank you anyway! also for quest 70 complete the altar, the quest only say improve your skill become stronger but exactly what level should i reach? or is the syntesis rank what should i imrove?

also how do i unlock the recipe for the lovers futon/ double bed hotspring and the other thing that trigger events?
Pretty sure you need to be level 35 and in chapter 7. For Hotspring recipe it's sold by the merchant event thing in yuma lake. I don't know about the bed.
Old 2012-03-07, 14:18   Link #142
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Quote:
damn i used the cheap one oh well i have to do the game again anyway for the other route thank you anyway! also for quest 70 complete the altar, the quest only say improve your skill become stronger but exactly what level should i reach? or is the syntesis rank what should i imrove?

also how do i unlock the recipe for the lovers futon/ double bed hotspring and the other thing that trigger events?
IIRC, you get the double futon for completing the objetives in some dungeon. I think it was one of the EX-Dungeons.
Old 2012-03-07, 14:35   Link #143
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Argh!
I'm getting stalked by an endless chain of customers waiting for me in front of my store, giving me time limited quests when I try to go home!

I am now at "build us 10 knight shields" and am thinking of dropping this. How long will this go on and is it worth it?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 15:00   Link #144
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Argh!
I'm getting stalked by an endless chain of customers waiting for me in front of my store, giving me time limited quests when I try to go home!

I am now at "build us 10 knight shields" and am thinking of dropping this. How long will this go on and is it worth it?
You know how you got a statue that boosts tools by a LOT after making the partisans? You get a slightly stronger one. Together they boosted my tools in the 60s range which lets me craft a lot of stuff (ie: grade A materials) using only 1 ingredient. Definitely worth it.

Those time limited quests may be annoying and silly (use Displace to farm!), but after doing the first one which got me the bowling ball I did not want to miss out a possible kickass reward.

//

Tip near the end of Yuela route:
don't bother getting the chests if playing on hard... Not exactly the time to get greedy...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 15:02   Link #145
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Tip near the end of Yuela route:
don't bother getting the chests if playing on hard... Not exactly the time to get greedy...
Those chests are just Reyshia weapons right? I read that on the jp site so I didn't bother. After finishing Yuela route though I realized I really should have been killing those bosses near the end with Full Mils equipped since they always drop a stat up item.

Also Lily from the extra story NG+ bonus being able to use every weapon type is fun, though she starts out extremely weak especially if you decide to carry over levels.
Old 2012-03-07, 16:07   Link #146
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Yeah they are just reyshia weapons. I suppose I did sell those for a good 12k a piece to make up for all the health potions I used up that particular mission. It would have been easier for me if I didn't send Wil to solo the bottom room. People started falling as soon as Sharty got sniped (did not realize boss had range 5 holy spell) as I was relying on her for Cover. Good thing Melo+Eliza were able to hold the line.

I did not know the hot spring grants certain characters with extra abilities, should have gotten it sooner.

Starting NG+: should I carry over everything?
Old 2012-03-07, 16:29   Link #147
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Yeah they are just reyshia weapons. I suppose I did sell those for a good 12k a piece to make up for all the health potions I used up that particular mission. It would have been easier for me if I didn't send Wil to solo the bottom room. People started falling as soon as Sharty got sniped (did not realize boss had range 5 holy spell) as I was relying on her for Cover. Good thing Melo+Eliza were able to hold the line.

I did not know the hot spring grants certain characters with extra abilities, should have gotten it sooner.

Starting NG+: should I carry over everything?
If you are planning to play the extra NG+ quest and ex-Dungeons you have to carry over everything. So yes, I would suggest you carry over everything you can.
Old 2012-03-07, 18:27   Link #148
endarion88

question: there is no H event whit melodiana? i already recluted the other angel but nothing appened whit her

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-07 at 18:38.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 18:52   Link #149
Xacual

Quote:
question: there is no H event whit melodiana? i already recluted the other angel but nothing appened whit her
Her H event kind of comes late. You have to finish her storyline to get it basically. I think that's chapter 6 or probably 7.
Old 2012-03-07, 19:02   Link #150
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Her H event kind of comes late. You have to finish her storyline to get it basically. I think that's chapter 6 or probably 7.
i'm in chaper 7 finished the war whit the engels and Elizasleyn joined my group what i'm missing?

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 19:47   Link #151
Xacual

Quote:
i'm in chaper 7 finished the war whit the engels and Elizasleyn joined my group what i'm missing?
You need to finish her storyline, Elizasleyn wasn't it. I think she needs to be level 30 to activate the final trial quest. After you do that, you'll get some events with her back home that lead to the h scene.
Old 2012-03-07, 19:59   Link #152
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The bonus (?) of getting it late is that she has 2.75 scenes: 2 main ones, 1 minor one, and a hotspring appearance.
Old 2012-03-07, 21:56   Link #153
doujin

anyone know how long does will buff effect last is it through out the entire round or for only 1 turn?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 22:41   Link #154
mangafreak7793

How do I get 100% on lake passage. I don't understand what it means by entering the marsh 3 times.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 22:56   Link #155
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
How do I get 100% on lake passage. I don't understand what it means by entering the marsh 3 times.
Each square of a level can have a different type. It's telling you to enter three squares of the marsh type. I forget which those were on that level, I got it without thinking just doing the level normally.
Old 2012-03-07, 23:01   Link #156
mangafreak7793

thanks, the funny thing is that I found out shortly after posting it.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 23:06   Link #157
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
anyone know how long does will buff effect last is it through out the entire round or for only 1 turn?
I think it last 5 turns. The gain was really minimal (+1 to stat, not sure if it gets better eventually, but I tried that with lv45 chars...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
Entering the marsh = stepping on the green/blue things (forgot what color).
Old 2012-03-07, 23:21   Link #158
Xacual

Damn playing NG+ carrying over characters and everything and once a character joins as a guest you can't use the clone unit anymore.
Old 2012-03-07, 23:22   Link #159
doujin

it not actually boost to the stat but it give a bunches of skill such as high rune =(might II,tough II,sharp II,dampen II,hast I) its effect list in the skill lexicon
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 00:34   Link #160
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Damn playing NG+ carrying over characters and everything and once a character joins as a guest you can't use the clone unit anymore.
Did you do the extra stories for the bonus characters?

imo Eliza is more of the Mare than Sharty will ever dream to be...

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister