AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-01, 21:32   Link #1721
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
If you don't want to get stuck up on some maps and missions don't try on hard.
And no, she is not like that.
I don't mind to be stuck in some maps (as long as it's not 40-50% of them). But i really afraid of all those save/load to get good stats when lvling up...

Is it like a must for Hard?
Old 2012-08-01, 21:48   Link #1722
styr

Lyphia uses staves and is a caster. Her main nuke is a range 4 Holy spell "Cross Ciel" that is +20int -5spd +5crit. She has two aoe spells, one is a range 3 AoE that most casters have. "Sacred Column" gives +12int +20hit -10crit. The other (that she learns from her starting weapon) is range 5 omni type called "Meteor Swarm" that gives +30int -10hit. They cost 10/20 sp respectively. Both have charge timer of 5. Both are same size AoE, extending outward from target area for 3 squares. She doesn't have double action nor does she learn any new offensive skills, except for staff spells. Max move of 5 @ 99.

I was the same as you karb, I had a level 26 Aht when everyone else was 50+. So I stuck Marwen's on her and powerleveled in deadbeat and by the time Aht had caught up she could soak physical attacks better than Wil, although magic wasn't as good as Wil I used some resist&HP supplement to boost Aht's magic def and give her HP regen every round. She gains +2 move at 99, and Cover III at 50. The last two extra mov wasn't that important to me, but since my Wil isn't Magnus yet Aht is my first character with Cover III, which is great for my squishies when they get retaliated against doing range atks.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 21:57   Link #1723
karburator

But at this point of game there's no point for a tank and Cover III,
I need stuff to tear the enemies apart.

What staff will be best on Lyphia? As I said I prefer Omni, anything else is pretty limited.
I guess I'll try her up, first stop - Deadbeat Dungeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I don't mind to be stuck in some maps (as long as it's not 40-50% of them). But i really afraid of all those save/load to get good stats when lvling up...

Well, that depends on how it was on normal for you, if it was too easy, or challenging..
I don't think it's a must, some maps might take a little longer to do and might force you to use Deadbeat but it shouldn't be so hard.

If you look stuff up you can be more efficient, do the side story "Angel's melancholy" to get Lily,
she starts on level 1 so use deadbeat to level her up and she will be pretty useful.

Check these out:
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_C...lchemy_Meister

You can find some really helpful stuff and random tips (Especially in the first).
This is not only just for playing on hard, it's really useful if you want to go through all routes.

If you just want to go through the game without all this mess then it's not really necessary,
But if you plan on having a third and fourth playthroug it's needed.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 23:55   Link #1724
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Well, that depends on how it was on normal for you, if it was too easy, or challenging..
I don't think it's a must, some maps might take a little longer to do and might force you to use Deadbeat but it shouldn't be so hard.

If you look stuff up you can be more efficient, do the side story "Angel's melancholy" to get Lily,
she starts on level 1 so use deadbeat to level her up and she will be pretty useful.

Check these out:
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_C...lchemy_Meister

You can find some really helpful stuff and random tips (Especially in the first).
This is not only just for playing on hard, it's really useful if you want to go through all routes.

If you just want to go through the game without all this mess then it's not really necessary,
But if you plan on having a third and fourth playthroug it's needed.
I (shamelessly) exploited deadbeat, and both the wikis you listed above, so normal was a little easy

Especially when as stated, i used Emelita to farm bag of gems, and ended up lvling her up to 90 when most mobs are only at 40-50~ish..... Overpowered Emelita is overpowered. Tank, dd, and nuked all built in one. I also do every quests, clear every dungeons to "complete" status so didn't miss out a lot

So hard it is then? Have to finish my 1st play through with Elmilita first through, then it's Serawi's

PS: what is the "character artifact" that was often mentioned?
Old 2012-08-02, 00:28   Link #1725
TakenForce

YESS!! I'm so happy I managed to do isolated path without having to level up my team that much. I didn't have to use prevail bracers either!

ARGH =.= Isolated battle field unlocked.... Now I have to sort things out with 4 more people. Are there anymore of these types of isolation dungeons after this one??

Last edited by TakenForce; 2012-08-02 at 01:17.
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:46   Link #1726
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Lol okay wow stuck again. Same old scenario, struggling to do damage to the opponent and the setup of the mission makes it even harder. It's the part where I have to take on the reaper. All my attacks of course do exactly one damage cause there's just no way for me to do more at this point and to make matters worse it has a one hit kill ability that kicks in and kills me completely at random. I have to get it down to below 70% but that's really easier said than done since I'm basically being forced to pray that the one hit kill doesn't kick in while I'm plinking away for my one damage at a time. Not really sure what I'm expected to do here.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:50   Link #1727
karburator

You should be able to do more than just 1 damage.
What level are your characters?
You should probably try to level them up at Deadbeat and try again.

Quote:
I (shamelessly) exploited deadbeat, and both the wikis you listed above, so normal was a little easy

Especially when as stated, i used Emelita to farm bag of gems, and ended up lvling her up to 90 when most mobs are only at 40-50~ish..... Overpowered Emelita is overpowered. Tank, dd, and nuked all built in one. I also do every quests, clear every dungeons to "complete" status so didn't miss out a lot

So hard it is then? Have to finish my 1st play through with Elmilita first through, then it's Serawi's

PS: what is the "character artifact" that was often mentioned?
Personally I never got Emelita beyond level 40 so I don't really know about her stats
but I think hard will be fine.

Artifacts are accessories that only their destined character can use,
It each brings double action and then some more.
For example Yuela's artifact brings Peerless Swordman which includes
Double Action, Levitate and ForceField
(ForceField does not allow enemies to hit you with ranged attack)
It's extremely good but to get it you need to farm some pretty strong monsters.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:58   Link #1728
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
You should be able to do more than just 1 damage.
What level are your characters?
You should probably try to level them up at Deadbeat and try again.
Everyone but Emelita did 1 damage and she did 3 thanks to her doing magic damage. After a lot of frustrating saving and loading I finally managed to beat it, but wow that was tough cause of the one hit kill. Keep in mind I'm playing on hard where many enemies defense stats are jacked through the roof. Emelita is coming up surprising huge in this end of chapter stretch.
Old 2012-08-02, 05:21   Link #1729
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Everyone but Emelita did 1 damage and she did 3 thanks to her doing magic damage. After a lot of frustrating saving and loading I finally managed to beat it, but wow that was tough cause of the one hit kill. Keep in mind I'm playing on hard where many enemies defense stats are jacked through the roof. Emelita is coming up surprising huge in this end of chapter stretch.
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Aht is immune to reaper death effect. At least I used her to tank hits and she never got affected by death. At least not until later in the game when her purification event happened.
Old 2012-08-02, 12:28   Link #1730
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:

Actually you don't need to save scum. When you ng+ you can revert all characters to level 1 with the stats they had in a previous game.
Old 2012-08-02, 13:26   Link #1731
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Actually you don't need to save scum. When you ng+ you can revert all characters to level 1 with the stats they had in a previous game.
This, & the meteorites that can boost any stat to 100.
But you probably won't be able to clear any of the lvl 90 dungeons until after your second NG+, where you have your party be at a higher level to unlock certain NG+ characters & finish the asmodeus quest line.... Unless you're able to get everyone to level 60-65 by the starting chapters of NG+ (But even then, it would still be hard).
Old 2012-08-03, 04:05   Link #1732
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?

The most improved character for me in the second tier is definitely Suina with the Water Volley. Went from being a light ice element damage dealer to solid back row spell slinger. Yuela's Sky Sword Dance and Serawi's Twisting Blade are just modest bonuses over the original skills by comparison.

I was also happy when i stumbled upon the fact that most enhancements are possible to toggle between bonuses and that I was missing out on some much needed CON for Yuela and Emelita and STR for Wil by not taking advantage of it. Now that I have the enhancements the way I had intended them to be I'm also finding things a whole lot more manageable. Have a feeling Chapter 3 is going to be a whole lot shorter than Chapter 2 as a result.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-08-03 at 04:18.
Old 2012-08-03, 05:28   Link #1733
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?
The Rocktoise spawns from a portal that's connected to the bottom left room. It should spawn after a while. It's only level 16 base or so I think so it's not too hard, though it's projectile defense can be really annoying. I fought it at level 5-6ish my first playthrough and was basically relying on Yuela dodge and letting serawi and emi poke at it for 2 damage each attack.

For armor enhancing, each time you beat the game and start a NG+, you unlock a second effect for each slot of the clothing. Since most of them are only two slots, you pretty much get the entire armor's stats. 2nd NG+ will let you have all on the hp/mp/fp effects too but really those are pretty useless since other than health they cap at 100.
Old 2012-08-03, 22:37   Link #1734
TakenForce

After you finish the level 90 dungeons & the asmodeus quest-line, what is left to do in the game?
Old 2012-08-04, 01:33   Link #1735
styr

I'm on the Asmo quest line currently, she is a "guest" however I have been cured of the scorpion venom from Melo/Eliza and then they destroyed the bracelet she gave me.. or something.

Supposedly a new dungeon map was supposed to unlock, but I still only have level 70 NG+ dungeon maps to go through. After doing one of the maps, it unlocked two more dungeons. How many do I have to do before I can complete Asmo's quest chain? Do I have to do all the NG+ mine dungeons or are there only a few specific ones I need to accomplish?

Right now, the only mine maps available to me are:

Blockaded Pit, Lv 70
Dark Road, Lv 70
Sealed Ground, Lv 70

I have all the magical furniture made and that new sword recipe I got at the same time, so that can't be it. Anyone know how many NG+ mine maps I need to clear before I unlock the map that lets me unlock Asmo? Also, which ones do I need to do and which can be skipped?
Old 2012-08-04, 03:30   Link #1736
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
After you finish the level 90 dungeons & the asmodeus quest-line, what is left to do in the game?
Nothing. Unless you're missing cgs or want to collect everyone's artifact equipment.
Old 2012-08-04, 07:34   Link #1737
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
I'm on the Asmo quest line currently, she is a "guest" however I have been cured of the scorpion venom from Melo/Eliza and then they destroyed the bracelet she gave me.. or something.

Supposedly a new dungeon map was supposed to unlock, but I still only have level 70 NG+ dungeon maps to go through. After doing one of the maps, it unlocked two more dungeons. How many do I have to do before I can complete Asmo's quest chain? Do I have to do all the NG+ mine dungeons or are there only a few specific ones I need to accomplish?

Right now, the only mine maps available to me are:

Blockaded Pit, Lv 70
Dark Road, Lv 70
Sealed Ground, Lv 70

I have all the magical furniture made and that new sword recipe I got at the same time, so that can't be it. Anyone know how many NG+ mine maps I need to clear before I unlock the map that lets me unlock Asmo? Also, which ones do I need to do and which can be skipped?
It's not that many if I remember correctly (3-4)
I recommend doing them all so you can unlock the later mine dungeons (The last one allows you to farm angel beads)
Old 2012-08-06, 08:38   Link #1738
styr

Got Asmo now after doing a couple more 70 mine maps. She's alright but not quite as deadly as Mylen or my heroines, although she has loads of HP. With her I finally unlocked Meister and the +100 Command really really helped me out a lot, now I can use all the characters I want to use without going over the command cap. Is Phinilly the weakest out of three when compared to Mylen and Asmo? I tried her a few times but wasn't impressed.

I just realized that Ful's stuff gives +mov. Total noob moment but when I noticed it.. I was quite happy that something besides eushully tiaras give movement and was not character-specific. Plus you can equip tiara+Ful's and get even more +mov!

Also did my first 90 NG+ map, Phema Sluicegate. Wasn't as bad as I thought, and although it took quite a bit of time most of my characters gained at least 4 levels. Those crystals that close monster gates were a lifesaver though and made the map almost trivial past a certain point.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:46   Link #1739
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Got Asmo now after doing a couple more 70 mine maps. She's alright but not quite as deadly as Mylen or my heroines, although she has loads of HP. With her I finally unlocked Meister and the +100 Command really really helped me out a lot, now I can use all the characters I want to use without going over the command cap. Is Phinilly the weakest out of three when compared to Mylen and Asmo? I tried her a few times but wasn't impressed.

I just realized that Ful's stuff gives +mov. Total noob moment but when I noticed it.. I was quite happy that something besides eushully tiaras give movement and was not character-specific. Plus you can equip tiara+Ful's and get even more +mov!

Also did my first 90 NG+ map, Phema Sluicegate. Wasn't as bad as I thought, and although it took quite a bit of time most of my characters gained at least 4 levels. Those crystals that close monster gates were a lifesaver though and made the map almost trivial past a certain point.
I think phinilly is alright when you craft her ultimate weapon. For me (After the trans) she has maxed hp and never dies because of the blood suck effect on her weapon.
Old 2012-08-06, 14:48   Link #1740
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Phinilly is also nigh immune to physical attacks, which is extremely useful.

Sluicegate is the easiest of the level 90s. None of the creatures there have any annoying abilities. Just try any of the others and it's not as fun.

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister