AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Another

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-10, 02:17   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Another - Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, BDs/DVDs, etc.)

Thread dedicated to Another related merchandise - including... art books, figurines, games, manga, CDs, OSTs, Blu-Ray Discs, DVDs, etc., or if you know where you can find such items, then please post here.
__________________

For music related items, please check the following sites:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
http://www.animenation.com
http://www.yesasia.com
If you can read Japanese, then you can also try:
http://www.amazon.co.jp
__________________

Please Note: This thread is for official merchandise only, no bootlegs or cheap illegal imitations!
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 03:06   Link #2
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
From my usual favorite newsblog comes the pic for the show's Volume One DVD/BR pack:


The initial package -- in both Standard and Deluxe editions (distinguished only by the differences in cover and box art) -- includes a library box, and for the Deluxe, a calendar and a booklet.
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-03-10 at 09:20.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 09:13   Link #3
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
From my usual favorite newsblog comes the pic for the show's Volume One DVD/BR pack:


The initial package -- in both Standard and Deluxe editions (distinguished only by the differences in cover and box art) -- includes a library box, and for the Deluxe, a calendar and a booklet.
That's the Limited Edition packaging which contains all of the extras shown in that picture. The LE will be available in both BD and DVD format. There will also be a standard edition BD which will be available in a normal amaray case with the red background artwork. It will only contain the disc and nothing else. That means no box for it.
__________________

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 09:21   Link #4
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
That's the Limited Edition packaging which contains all of the extras shown in that picture. The LE will be available in both BD and DVD format. There will also be a standard edition BD which will be available in a normal amaray case with the red background artwork. It will only contain the disc and nothing else. That means no box for it.
Thanks for further clarification.
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 17:46   Link #5
Willcrusher
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Here is the Another 1998 Graduation Artbook:



Willcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 07:55   Link #6
st_nick5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Does anyone know if the OVA that came with the vol. 0 manga will be reprinted? Or was it just a one-off? I meant to order a copy but I didn't order it in time, can't find anywhere where it's in stock now.
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 13:50   Link #7
st_nick5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008



My collection of blu-ray disks, plus the artbook. The picture's on its side, I've lost the cable for my Blackberry, so I took the photo and uploaded it directly from there. Got the last blu-ray ordered. Is anyone else buying these? There are tokens that are coming with the disks that you can send off, not sure if they ship out of Japan to the UK though.

Last edited by st_nick5; 2013-02-26 at 15:09.
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 11:36   Link #8
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
Sorry for reviving this thread a bit, but looks like there's a little follow-up:
http://www.another-anime.jp/special/...s#topic-130226
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 15:09   Link #9
st_nick5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Sorry for reviving this thread a bit, but looks like there's a little follow-up:
http://www.another-anime.jp/special/...s#topic-130226
Translation?
edit - Ran it through Google translate. Looks like the pillow covers have been delayed until mid-March. Have the payment slip things that you get after sending off the tokens been sent out though? I have a friend in Japan that's taking delivery, but he's said nothing like that's turned up.
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.