AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2013-08-27, 09:08   Link #901
neshru

Some interesting information is coming from Hayato Date's twitter (Naruto's series director): basically they're working on volume 63 of the manga, and they're almost done with it. So at this point the anime only has two more volumes to work with before they catch up with the manga. Apparently Date is also asking what kind of filler people would like to see between volume 63 and 65.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 00:28   Link #902
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Some interesting information is coming from Hayato Date's twitter (Naruto's series director): basically they're working on volume 63 of the manga, and they're almost done with it. So at this point the anime only has two more volumes to work with before they catch up with the manga. Apparently Date is also asking what kind of filler people would like to see between volume 63 and 65.
Jesus Skywalker ....

How bout an exclusive Sasuke POV Team Taka side-mission, training sessions with Tobi after his bro dies arc...As much as I hate the guy he's just in like 17% of the series, and that would be infinitely more interesting than anything involving Naruto not based on the current matter...So when you get to the ballot box won't you drop that in the slot for me via your inside guy...
Old 2013-08-28, 00:33   Link #903
Ulquiorra
Espada

They almost never do filler about Sasuke. Highly unlikely.

They are very limited with the filler they could do at the end of vol 63. Except for one group that includes many popular characters and is off screen at that point. I am trying to be vague as possible. They'll probably be the focus of the filler.
Old 2013-08-28, 01:18   Link #904
sayde

The only thing I'd want to see from filler at this point is an arc about the chuunin exam we missed during the time skip where everyone (minus Naruto) from the Konoha 11 got promoted. OH! I'll also take an alternate universe slice of life arc featuring the Konoha 12 in high school. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 03:51   Link #905
Rurouni

Quick question guys (without reading any spoilers here ). I've started watching N.S. again two weeks ago and just finished 283 yesterday. Seeing that I'm running out of episodes again ( ) , what do you guys think is the best part to stop and save up some episodes again? After 283 of after 302?
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 06:44   Link #906
neshru

You can stop at 302 (or at 320 if you care for the fillers).
Old 2013-08-29, 07:10   Link #907
Tchadnis

oh my oh my , two shippuden episodes today lol , touching flashbacks memories , the nine tails like to play mind game lol

Last edited by Tchadnis; 2013-08-29 at 07:54.
Tchadnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 12:29   Link #908
ookamigirl

Surprise, surprise Kyuubi has a plan of his own.
He may be playing along, but it's just for show.
Don't think he's ever gonna truly work together with Naruto as a friend.
Bee is lucky that way with his beast.
This episode was basically a summary of all Naruto's conflicts with Kyuubi.

Seems like Naruto is not a pushover either.
Kyuubi does make a good point sometimes as well.
As usual the unavoidable flashbacks filled the story.
All in all both episodes were interesting to watch.
Wonder what Kyuubi is scheming...

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 12:55   Link #909
Ushio the Omega

WHAT THE FUCK!

What a waste of 2 episodes to cover just a single chapter and be 90% flashbacks that anyone who watches Naruto has already seen 50+ times already!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 15:25   Link #910
neshru

Episode 327 isn't actually that bad, even if it's all flashbacks. It recaps everything from the Kyuubi's point of view nicely.
It's an episode that I think makes sense. If you give it a chance instead of instantly jumping on the flashbacks hatewagon, you might even enjoy it.
Old 2013-08-29, 18:39   Link #911
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
WHAT THE FUCK!

What a waste of 2 episodes to cover just a single chapter and be 90% flashbacks that anyone who watches Naruto has already seen 50+ times already!
Hasn't it been said that the anime would catch up to the manga by the end of the year?

This must be their way of preventing that.

I don't mind it. This is good filler, IMHO. Better than the poor filler we had for months before the return to canon.....
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 06:46   Link #912
Monster0

After all these years that's all we got of 9tails, these two episodes were the best.

for me
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 07:12   Link #913
Rurouni

I rather see canon and filler seperated from each other, so if it was up to me, I'd ask for a big filler arc after they catch up, and then go on a big trainride till the end of the war arc.
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 10:39   Link #914
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
I rather see canon and filler seperated from each other, so if it was up to me, I'd ask for a big filler arc after they catch up, and then go on a big trainride till the end of the war arc.
me too. the only thing worse than filler is when they ruin the canon material by stuffing filler into it...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 10:49   Link #915
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
me too. the only thing worse than filler is when they ruin the canon material by stuffing filler into it...
I actually agree with this. But their are instances like the last two episodes where it works for me. I like how we saw Kuruma watching Naruto's whole life. Instead of just saying he did.

I would really like to see fillers about Naruto as a young kid, and how he coped with the hatred. Especially since Naruto said he was full of hatred back then. I would really want to see and angry hateful Naruto
Old 2013-08-30, 15:14   Link #916
DarkHollowIchigo

Seeing the world in Kuruma's perspective was a smart thing to pull off, i enjoyed it
Old 2013-08-30, 20:10   Link #917
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I actually agree with this. But their are instances like the last two episodes where it works for me. I like how we saw Kuruma watching Naruto's whole life. Instead of just saying he did.
i didn't like it, but i'll certainly admit that it was one of the smarter filler ideas they've come up with. i like the idea about doing an arc about the chuunin exams where the k11 passed. that would have been awesome. i'd actually have watched it. and it would have given the k11 a ton of screen time to boot, which is apparently one of the key goals behind most of the filler arcs. why they didn't do it is beyond reason. instead we get a bunch of bs arcs about a fake kyuubi jinchuuriki, a fake 3 tails jinchuuriki and who knows what other crap stories they've been doing since then. i sure don't. i value my mind and it would have driven me insane to watch all that garbage
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 16:30   Link #918
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I kinda liked the Tailed Beast episode, it explained a few things however why are episodes only 20 odd minutes long?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 17:30   Link #919
kvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
I kinda liked the Tailed Beast episode, it explained a few things however why are episodes only 20 odd minutes long?
It's basically the length of the episodes minus the commericals
kvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 06:31   Link #920
II Maestro

The chibi-Tailed Beast are cute.

Tags
weekly episode discussion