AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-18, 04:06   Link #1421
frivolity
My posts are frivolous
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 25
There might be a chance that Sawa slightly reciprocates Taichi's attraction. Sawa heard the noise when Taichi fell over after seeing the pantyshot, but there was no negative reaction on her part regarding the fact that he was secretly watching her. She also seemed a little too willing to pose for the camera when requested, going so far as to make sure that he captured her "good side", possibly because she thought, ex ante, that he wanted a picture of her for himself.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 10:44   Link #1422
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 11:22   Link #1423
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
who has a high resolution of Sawa when taken by the camera phone?
__________________
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 11:40   Link #1424
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
who has a high resolution of Sawa when taken by the camera phone?

Since 720p was the max video res.
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 12:30   Link #1425
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Since 720p was the max video res.
She's so cute in that shot. It'd make a wonderful wallpaper for the phone. haha.

Man, its sad to see this series go. I thought for sure it'd be as long as Hanasaku Iroha. The scene at the grave was touching. Wakana changed a lot since the first episode. Atsuhiro's attempt to break the tension after recovering the props, and saying he'll just start over are both praiseworthy. He's such a nice guy.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 13:37   Link #1426
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
There might be a chance that Sawa slightly reciprocates Taichi's attraction. Sawa heard the noise when Taichi fell over after seeing the pantyshot, but there was no negative reaction on her part regarding the fact that he was secretly watching her. She also seemed a little too willing to pose for the camera when requested, going so far as to make sure that he captured her "good side", possibly because she thought, ex ante, that he wanted a picture of her for himself.
And don't forget Sawa going to talk with Taichi after his loss at the Badminton tournament. I remember thinking back then that there was a glimpse of interest on her part. It was subtle but that's something this show has proven being able to do.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 18:18   Link #1427
ForwardUntoDawn
Operation "sneaky sneaks"
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hic et ubique
I've stumbled across an excellent fanart that mimicks Sawa's pose in the picture that Tanaka took, although the image itself is only 560800 and not anywhere near the 1080p requested (unless I am misreading something and the posts above are referring to screenshots).

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It seems to be a very faithful replication on the scene shown in the anime.
__________________
ForwardUntoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 18:48   Link #1428
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
it's a shame that the school must close and then I can not wait to hear the song
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 07:32   Link #1429
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Watched episode 11 today.

Konatsu sure have a lot of courage, speaking at the meeting like that. Unfortunately, she's still pumped with energy on seeing the ruined props - conlict between Tanaka and Konatsu averted because of Wien's singing.

Tanaka suprisingly gave a lot of help on things, to be exact he got some people to help - the drawing guy and the girls at the sewing club. Too bad, anime is ending and won't have much time for relationship development with Sawa.

Wakana, she's changed so much from episode 1. She's really cheerful and determined this time. I wonder what those veteran band members who are friends with her mom would say, if they see her now?

That businessman / politician guy is still acting like a ****.
I hope they can have a succesful Shirosai on the final episode.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-09-19 at 08:19.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:08   Link #1430
Julio C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode 11 today.

Konatsu sure have a lot of courage, speaking at the meeting like that. Unfortunately, she's still pumped with energy on seeing the ruined props - conlict between Tanaka and Konatsu averted because of Wien's singing.

Tanaka suprisingly gave a lot of help on things, to be exact he got some people to help - the drawing guy and the girls at the sewing club. Too bad, anime is ending and won't have much time for relationship development with Sawa.

Wakana, she's changed so much from episode 1. She's really cheerful and determined this time. I wonder what those veteran band members who are friends with her mom would say, if they see her now?

That businessman / politician guy is still acting like a ****.
I hope they can have a succesful Shirosai on the final episode.
This is why I like Wakana the best, she changed so much compare to the other characters. She is not going to let some corrupt bastard ruin her school life.

What makes me mad is that the principal is a total wuss and he simply needs to stand up to that bastard. He could had delay the construction if he had the guts to tell him off.
__________________
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 14:16   Link #1431
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
This is why I like Wakana the best, she changed so much compare to the other characters. She is not going to let some corrupt bastard ruin her school life.

What makes me mad is that the principal is a total wuss and he simply needs to stand up to that bastard. He could had delay the construction if he had the guts to tell him off.
To be fair to the Principal, his personal financial well-being is on the line here. The specifics of that is not clear, but the strong impression I get is that the Principal is slated to receive a nice payoff (maybe a generous retirement package?) if he goes along with the businessman. If he doesn't go along with the businessman, maybe that payoff is null and voided, and it could constitute a lot of money.

I can't fault the Principal for looking out for his basic financial well-being. Cynical or not, ideal or not, this is what adult life sometimes entails - Having to do things you'd rather not do because you have financial/career investment on the line.

Really, the ideal people to challenge the businessmen are the students because they don't have such concerns at play here. I'm actually a bit disappointed that more students didn't side with Konatsu.
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 15:49   Link #1432
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Besides, let's look at it with adult eyes here: it's unfortunate for the kids, but the festival isn't that important. It's just for fun. They're not being kicked out of their school without graduating, forcing them to repeat a year or something like that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:08   Link #1433
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Besides, let's look at it with adult eyes here: it's unfortunate for the kids, but the festival isn't that important. It's just for fun. They're not being kicked out of their school without graduating, forcing them to repeat a year or something like that.
Right.

It's a big deal to some of us because it's a big deal to the main cast, but ultimately it's just a nice, little festival. Going without it is not something intolerably cruel, like having to repeat a year like would be.
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 19:59   Link #1434
Dizzyworld2
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 19
And it's the 3rd (and last) year for the main cast. I'm pretty sure that if I was a senior, I would like to do something memorable to look back at once I'm in college/a working adult. Not to mention, the festival maybe the last big thing before the main cast drifts off into their own dreams and interests. (As a result, this is the last thing that they can do to as a club strengthen each others bonds before disbanding)
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 21:33   Link #1435
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
School festivals seem to have the same significance as proms in American high schools. I don't know about the schools you guys went to, but at mine the reaction to canceling the prom would've been ... well, did you see the first arc of Hyouka?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 21:57   Link #1436
FateAnomaly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Taichi is so sneaky to keep the photo for himself but can't blame him really. I would have done the same.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 00:04   Link #1437
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I found something interesting here:

__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 01:26   Link #1438
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
School festivals seem to have the same significance as proms in American high schools. I don't know about the schools you guys went to, but at mine the reaction to canceling the prom would've been ... well, did you see the first arc of Hyouka?
It's not that important for everyone.

Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 02:14   Link #1439
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 22
Well finally caught up on the show after the disappointing Sawa arc and glad to see Sawa back to normal :3.

Anyhow, I have to admit it, but despite how pedestrian the content can be at times... Tari Tari really is a pleasant and entertaining show to watch. I enjoy it and it somehow makes me smile every episode.

As for the last episode - I just hope they tie everything up nicely because PA works sorely needed a successfully done show for their credibility. Every effort of theirs lately has been a stinker, despite how much I hoped for them to succeed.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 02:47   Link #1440
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
More Sawa fanart
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, music, original anime, pa works

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.