AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 34 43.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 30.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-26, 18:23   Link #101
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Fudou has a new look or body, maybe reincarnated. Mykage has stayed the same form.
Mykage seems to imply that body is a projection, plus it's ugly (this more or less confirms his real boy doesn't look anything like Zen or Gen). He's asking where his real body is hiding.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 18:23   Link #102
Arya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Finally I was able to watch this episode. I restrained myself to read the spoilers, even if I was expecting some big revelations plot-wise, instead we got nothing

Anyways finally we know why kagura speak in that way, it make sense now, and it was even cool until he started to dance ... I said, what? What a good way to kill any coolness/romance/whatever
So, hints are pointing to Amata and Kagura being the same person splitted in two parts. The lacking of smell is quite indicative and even the fact that Kagura thinks that Amata doens't exist points that way, too. Mikono saw Amata image first and then kagura.

It was strange that Mykage waited that they sealed the portal before killing Jin. So that was part of his schemes. And I think that Izumo will put the blame to Vega for Jin's death.

Said that, how many good scenes for all the pairs

I have to say that the Amata X Mikono ship has passed its point of no return.

ETA:
I forgot Zessica behavior. I don't like the route they are forcing her to take. It looks like she is restraining herself now. And I hope she will to the end.
__________________

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.

Last edited by Arya; 2012-03-26 at 18:27. Reason: forgot
Arya is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 20:00   Link #103
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Jin, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!



Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

First time I feel bad for a lolicon, and I didn't even find him creepy like others!!!


orz

But no!!! I need to gather the powah and call for the Lolicon Guild from AnimeSuki in order to revive him or save him from the death!

Mangatron is your time to shine!!!!!

last time i checked jin is 14. dunno how you can become a lolicon like that
Supah Em is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 20:05   Link #104
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
last time i checked jin is 14. dunno how you can become a lolicon like that
and last time i checked Yunoha is 15. She's actually older than he is
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 20:24   Link #105
wisteria233
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 26
Wow, this episode was both shocking and revealing.

I almost cried when Jin died, really just when I started like him and, ship him and Yunoha, Mykage decides to be a selfish asshole, and off Jin.

Mykage is truly vile character. Not only does he revels in ntr, but he also he also actively messes up everyone else's lives, and behaves as the enemy of love. His character alignment is elfish evil with a dash of chaotic selfish.


First it revealed that Mykage isn't that much of an all knowing figure, or rather he isn't all knowing when it concerns Aquarion.

Second we now know that Mykage hates love, and seeks to punish others for pursuing it.

Third Mykage is looking for Aquarion, but does not now how to find it, this pretty much clenches the fact that Mykage can't be a reincarnated Toma.

Fourth Fudo Zen is a reincarnation and it isn't of Fudo Gen, rather its of someone who probably wasn't human 12,000 years ago *coughcoughtomacough*, knows all that there is to know about Aquarion, and doesn't want Mykage to get his hands on it.

Fifth Mikono is scared of Kagura. Its becoming less and less likely that she will defect, but even so not only does she see Kagura in Amata, she also sees Amata in Kagura.
wisteria233 is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 20:45   Link #106
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Fourth Fudo Zen is a reincarnation and it isn't of Fudo Gen, rather its of someone who probably wasn't human 12,000 years ago *coughcoughtomacough*, knows all that there is to know about Aquarion, and doesn't want Mykage to get his hands on it.

Fifth Mikono is scared of Kagura. Its becoming less and less likely that she will defect, but even so not only does she see Kagura in Amata, she also sees Amata in Kagura.
Pretty sure he is Gen (even has the same scar on his face). It's just I don't think Gen/ Zen reincarnates. He's a spirit body that has moved around since the time of Apollonius. His original body is somewhere though.

Yeah Kagura took a major hit in Mikono's eyes for his actions this week and Amata and Mikono are getting closer. It's more likely that Mikono is gonna get kidnapped which leads to the marriage in funeral clothes. And based on the intense jealousy Zessica has shown Mikage will probably mess with her mind and it will makes her betray them (though not in her right mind due to Mikage).
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 20:56   Link #107
wisteria233
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Pretty sure he is Gen (even has the same scar on his face). It's just I don't think Gen/ Zen reincarnates. He's a spirit body that has moved around since the time of Apollonius. His original body is somewhere though.

Yeah Kagura took a major hit in Mikono's eyes for his actions this week and Amata and Mikono are getting closer. It's more likely that Mikono is gonna get kidnapped which leads to the marriage in funeral clothes. And based on the intense jealousy Zessica has shown Mikage will probably mess with her mind and it will makes her betray them (though not in her right mind due to Mikage).
Then wouldn't his body be the same?

Mykage's words imply that Fudo Zen's body itself has changed, and that his new body is disgusting due to that change.

Therefore if Fudo Zen was truly Fudo Gen then wouldn't his body have remained the same?
wisteria233 is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 21:15   Link #108
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Then wouldn't his body be the same?

Mykage's words imply that Fudo Zen's body itself has changed, and that his new body is disgusting due to that change.

Therefore if Fudo Zen was truly Fudo Gen then wouldn't his body have remained the same?
it means his body from 24000 years ago when they knew each other, likely as shadow angels, was lost or he gave it up and is likely using a human spirit body. Gen was also a master of disguise. Zen mentioned 12000 years ago but it seemed more like an in passing event rather then face to face.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 21:19   Link #109
wisteria233
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it means his body from 24000 years ago when they knew each other, likely as shadow angels, was lost or he gave it up and is likely using a human spirit body. Gen was also a master of disguise. Zen mentioned 12000 years ago but it seemed more like an in passing event rather then face to face.
However, never once was it ever said that Fudo Gen was a shadow angel. He was always stated to be human, just like Celiane.
wisteria233 is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 21:27   Link #110
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
However, never once was it ever said that Fudo Gen was a shadow angel. He was always stated to be human, just like Celiane.
The only speculation on Gen Fudo's identity was that he was the 3rd Aquarion pilot with Apollonius and Celiane. Something never confirmed or denied by him. But the OVA later released confirmed that
Spoiler for 3rd pilot reincarnation:
He is and always has been an enigma concerning his past.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 21:32   Link #111
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Fifth Mikono is scared of Kagura. Its becoming less and less likely that she will defect, but even so not only does she see Kagura in Amata, she also sees Amata in Kagura.
Not sure of that. She's scared because he was acting trippy. But she hesitated before starting to scream and pull away. She also had the mysterious heart aching connected to him and visions again. So far they haven't met in the best circumstances, we don't know what will happen if they met in less crazy Mykage-trolling circumstances.

Kagura's appearance is also referred as the "Red String of Fate" (which indicates your fated lover). Amata isn't referred like this (Zen seems to dislike destined lovers. Yeah, one more hint he might be Touma projecting in a Gen-shape).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
However, never once was it ever said that Fudo Gen was a shadow angel. He was always stated to be human, just like Celiane.
Yes, and Mykage specified that the shape he was wearing now was "ugly." It's not very different from Gen, why make the remark his current one is ugly?

I also lean on Touma as alternative unless Gen turns up to be a shadow angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The only speculation on Gen Fudo's identity was that he was the 3rd Aquarion pilot with Apollonius and Celiane. Something never confirmed or denied by him. But the OVA later released confirmed that
Spoiler for 3rd pilot reincarnation:
He is and always has been an enigma concerning his past.
OVA is AU from the TV series.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 21:53   Link #112
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
OVA is AU from the TV series.
can be considered AU but fact of the matter is that it was still based on the same events concerning Apollonius and Celiane. i remember it being confirmed that those events remained the same, just that the events that happened since then changed. Sirius was still a part of Celiane's reincarnation but he died before the OVA. The events changed but it still remains that those are the reincarnations.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 22:52   Link #113
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mt. Ordeals
Well, I guess that's just a taste of what the end is gonna be like. Really don't think it's gonna be happy at all.

What's revealing though is Kagura's 'reverse' power. Kinda makes you wonder if he means exactly the opposite to Mikono when he speaks. When he says...

You stink - You smell good
I wanna crush you with my arms - I wanna caress you
I hate you - I love you
I wanna kill you - I wanna make love to you
__________________

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 00:38   Link #114
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
I am starting to think Amata is reincarnation of Apollonius's wings
kk2extreme is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 00:50   Link #115
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
can be considered AU but fact of the matter is that it was still based on the same events concerning Apollonius and Celiane. i remember it being confirmed that those events remained the same, just that the events that happened since then changed. Sirius was still a part of Celiane's reincarnation but he died before the OVA. The events changed but it still remains that those are the reincarnations.
No AU for the simple fact events and motivations are different.

There were multiple candidates for third pilot as Elements were Apollonius' support, that is why he calls them friends, just that in the final battle in the TV universe he and Celiane took Fudou in the final battle with Atlandia, in the OVA universe it was Scorpius with disastrous result.

In the TV universe all but Toma was unfrozen, Toma awoke when Apollo piloted Aquarion, in the OVa universe only he and Otoha are unfrozen.

In the TV universe the Shadow Angels wanted to use the Wings of the Sun and Tree of Life to reproduce their kind, in the OVA universe they wanted to be gods using the Wings of the Sun.
ReddyRedWolf is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 01:06   Link #116
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
How is this confirmed at all?


"You're still bound in your old form" How can you get any clearer than that?
Lord of Pandemonium is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 01:14   Link #117
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
"You're still bound in your old form" How can you get any clearer than that?
Not really. That "old form" is likely just another character in the Apollonius legend that we haven't seen yet. Perhaps Toma had a twin brother and this series is his revenge.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 01:34   Link #118
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Mykage is not Toma for the simple fact Fudou did not call him out in both TV and OVA poking on Sirius and Reika.

No it was somebody in the background like he was. It is likely Elder Johannes as he was all covered up and we never saw his true form.
ReddyRedWolf is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 02:49   Link #119
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
What's revealing though is Kagura's 'reverse' power. Kinda makes you wonder if he means exactly the opposite to Mikono when he speaks. When he says...

You stink - You smell good
I wanna crush you with my arms - I wanna caress you
I hate you - I love you
I wanna kill you - I wanna make love to you
Pretty much. He was telling he was going to kill her and crush her while he did a happy caveman dance then held her lovingly in his arms and tried to kiss her.

Anyone who believes this is a "murder attempt" is grasping the straws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
"You're still bound in your old form" How can you get any clearer than that?
Actually that confirms he's not Touma. Touma doesn't have rainbow wings. He knows where the Wings of Sun are.

Could be another Shadow Angel, you know. Also I can't see Touma changing his name to Mykage. Wtf would he do that for if he wasn't hiding?
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline  
Old 2012-03-27, 02:54   Link #120
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Well, I guess that's just a taste of what the end is gonna be like. Really don't think it's gonna be happy at all.

What's revealing though is Kagura's 'reverse' power. Kinda makes you wonder if he means exactly the opposite to Mikono when he speaks. When he says...

You stink - You smell good
I wanna crush you with my arms - I wanna caress you
I hate you - I love you
I wanna kill you - I wanna make love to you
This reversal ability is a pain in the ass speculation-wise; for example how do you know its his words thats been reversed and not his actions that is reversed in that scene? Heck we dont really if theres even a reversal at all, for all we know he could have just gone off the deep end already.
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.