AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-23, 11:56   Link #1461
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I was more or less wondering if they will make the same approach as "waiting the first season result, and see if they wrap the second one or not" ploy, or if they already planned more than that (or simply 2 cour, which would be noticeable by the time 7-8 episodes are aired).
Well, yeah, of course we can only speculate. So far, like I said, this is just one TV station saying what anime they'll be airing this fall, and isn't really a Production Committee announcement. I suspect, based on previous comments from the staff, that they are planning for second half (why not?), but I suppose it's prudent not to count your chickens before they hatch. We'll see what official announcements happen (if any) between now and the airing. There'll also be another Dengeki Visual Art's coming this fall (October, IIRC), so perhaps more in there.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 12:16   Link #1462
leokiko
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Well, if this will be just 2-cour then it's all over, it's gonna be shit.

But we all know it's gonna be split cours. 2-cours then 1-cour.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 14:00   Link #1463
Tempester
AS's "Love Live!" Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Listening to "Dancing stars on me!" on repeat
Age: 23
So two cours is considered "very long" now? With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm just going to assume that this will be a complete rendition of the story in 26 episodes unless/until the last half of this anime proves me wrong. Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
__________________
MyAnimeList
- - - - -
Visual novel list
- - - - -
Recently completed anime:
Sakura Trick
Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Nagi no Asukara
Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part III: Rebellion
Tempester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 14:05   Link #1464
totoum
Oppai warrior
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised. (...) Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
Not sure I'm understanding you correctly,as you said splitting seasons has been done a lot recently,so why not count on it?
__________________
totoum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 14:43   Link #1465
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
So two cours is considered "very long" now? With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm just going to assume that this will be a complete rendition of the story in 26 episodes unless/until the last half of this anime proves me wrong. Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
I'd be down with that. 2 26 episode seasons, with the final story at the end of the second season like KyoAni did with After Story.
__________________
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 15:54   Link #1466
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
So two cours is considered "very long" now? With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised.
Who even said that? Key said that the anime would be sufficiently long to cover the story, but again, this is only the TV station announcing how long this particular timeslot was booked for. Expecting them to book a one-year-straight timeblock is pretty much unheard of for late-night anime. So I don't think you can rush to any conclusions yet.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 15:56   Link #1467
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
26 episodes? God dam* it. Im really hoping this is going to be split cour and the last half will air in the summer with refrain and maybe the ex routes.
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:12   Link #1468
Dizzyworld2
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
26 episodes? God dam* it. I'm really hoping this is going to be split cour and the last half will air in the summer with refrain and maybe the ex routes.
That doesn't mean that LB! will not get 2 seasons. There's a possibility of a Refrain season.


I just wish that most of you guys wouldn't panic over the announcement of just one season XD Like someone else said, most animes revealed that it was getting a 2nd season in the later part of the series. We'll be able to tell if Refrain is going to get a separate season once we learn when and how the ex routes will be implemented and by the pacing when LB! starts airing.

I hope that most things (ex routes, 2 seasons, battles, omnibus format, etc) are answered in next month's Dengeki though D:

Well aside from that, if there is going to be another season for Refrain, I hope that it airs a season or two after the last episode; I'll be disappointed if JC Staff decides to air the 2nd season with a year+ gap ]:
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:17   Link #1469
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
That doesn't mean that LB! will not get 2 seasons. There's a possibility of a Refrain season.


I just wish that most of you guys wouldn't panic over the announcement of just one season XD Like someone else said, most animes revealed that it was getting a 2nd season in the later part of the series. We'll be able to tell if Refrain is going to get a separate season once we learn when and how the ex routes will be implemented and by the pacing when LB! starts airing.

I hope that most things (ex routes, 2 seasons, battles, omnibus format, etc) are answered in next month's Dengeki though D:

Well aside from that, if there is going to be another season for Refrain, I hope that it airs a season or two after the last episode; I'll be disappointed if JC Staff decides to air the 2nd season with a year+ gap ]:
Thats what i meant sorry lol. If this season is solely the common route plus the heroine routes (besides EX) then im sure it'll be good. Clannad AS wasn't announced till the end of the last episode so if there really is a S2 of LB then it will be announced at the end of the last episode.
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 17:17   Link #1470
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Who even said that? Key said that the anime would be sufficiently long to cover the story, but again, this is only the TV station announcing how long this particular timeslot was booked for. Expecting them to book a one-year-straight timeblock is pretty much unheard of for late-night anime. So I don't think you can rush to any conclusions yet.
In the end, it comes down to pretty much this.

As long a Key says the anime will be long, I'll believe. No, 26 episodes is not long. not long enough.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 21:04   Link #1471
matrixhazard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
But if 1st season is 2 cours then 2nd season is 1 cour, is it not somewhat weird? I mean I never saw any Anime used to do this kind of broadcasting before.

If it is natural, In my opinion, Refrain alone will still be too short for 12-13 eps [mod edit: novel-based plot details removed]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-23 at 21:55.
matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 21:37   Link #1472
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Right there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
I'd be down with that. 2 26 episode seasons, with the final story at the end of the second season like KyoAni did with After Story.
26 Episodes is too long for Refrain, 12-13 are enough.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 21:53   Link #1473
Leo_Otaku
俺たち は リトルバスターズ!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada/ Winterpeg
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
With Clannad when they got into Kotomi's arc you knew a second season would be added you just had that feeling it wouldn't be possible. I hope the same goes for this that we can tell it won't be possible in just 26 eps.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 01:21   Link #1474
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
But if 1st season is 2 cours then 2nd season is 1 cour, is it not somewhat weird? I mean I never saw any Anime used to do this kind of broadcasting before.
It's uncommon do to that stuff, the only ones I can think of that format are Black Butler and Qwaser of Stigmata.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 03:48   Link #1475
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 21
^ It's more frequent than that actually, it's a fate that many popular series suffer (let's say Nodame Cantabile, Honey and clover, Big Windup!, DTB are good examples)
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:33   Link #1476
maximilianjenus
[E]
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
But if 1st season is 2 cours then 2nd season is 1 cour, is it not somewhat weird? I mean I never saw any Anime used to do this kind of broadcasting before.

If it is natural, In my opinion, Refrain alone will still be too short for 12-13 eps [mod edit: novel-based plot details removed]
Initial D, before the third season was made.

simply put, it is not out of the question at all.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:50   Link #1477
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
I want to remind people to not talk about specific routes in this thread, as these are spoilers. If you wish to speculate about what possible routes could be adapted in the anime, please go to the game thread instead.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:51   Link #1478
Serphirs
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Its funny to read now people bitching about the amount of chapters ...
C'mon, I'm truly happy with them.

Given all the hate fans have been throwing against JCstaff this months, do you actually think that JC will going to announce more than twenty-something chapters? (And as relentlessflame says, just was a broadcaster's publication)

If this show end up being bad, or at least sells bad -fact that I doubt honestly but, who knows? due to the almost derisory hate fans have shown, everything is possible, or laudable to think at this point-.
To make more than forty chapters would be a disaster for the production committee, at this uncertain scenario. I guess those chapters are just the begining, furthermore is rasonable to announce 2nd seasons after the show starts, or even close to its end, since at that moment fanbase should be more confident about the proyect and also staff about their franchise.

The point here, is that there are a lot to consider before say: "Ok, guys we're gonna do a 2nd season". Don't be paranoic.
Serphirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 15:07   Link #1479
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
26 Episodes is too long for Refrain, 12-13 are enough.
That's what I meant.
__________________

Last edited by Jmac; 2012-08-24 at 15:11. Reason: Spoilers and wrong thread
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:58   Link #1480
matrixhazard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I would like to know about the information and some of previous works of Michiru Shimada-san who works as script writer of this anime.

Because I'm really bored with people in my country always said a lot of desperate things about this anime like "WTF J.C.?? Seriously? Then this anime is going to be a trash/ We're doomed/ This is going to get out of direction for the win" , no matter how much I explained them.


I don't know much about her. However after skimming in this forum, I believe I can be sure of the hope for a good direction to this anime with her writing a script to, and maybe with this information, it can make some of people in my country stop saying such a boring thing.
matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime game, little busters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.