AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Aquarion Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-22, 13:54   Link #521
HimeaSaito
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Once Amata reunite with his mom, since he the type doesn't want to be abandoned his feeling toward Mikono might be a bye bye sooner or later

Quote:
As for Zessica, she's the element with the highest stats, so it's normal for Izumo to go after her first.
Agreement since ep 10 show the stat of Neo-Deava's girl Zessica has the highest from all the other element girl
HimeaSaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:16   Link #522
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
i think zessica makes for a very awkward girl. she is like cosplaying with that dress. it won't last long. my weird theory is that zessica is body of apollo/apollonius while amata is wings. it is kinda like sirius and silvia kind of attraction for amata might be what zessica feels.

with the whole hill scene they were basically paying homage to apollo from ova. funny thing is only zessica and mikono end up there while amata is once again out of the loop. i would say ok maybe zessica is ova reika but i don't know why she would be the first to end up on the hill.

EVOl is likely combining the element of OVA and TV series so it is apossible that souls of apollo/silvia/reika merged and we get the new triangle.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:18   Link #523
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i think zessica makes for a very awkward girl. she is like cosplaying with that dress. it won't last long. my weird theory is that zessica is body of apollo/apollonius while amata is wings. it is kinda like sirius and silvia kind of attraction for amata might be what zessica feels.
That's unlikely, this episode (now that I watched a better stream) makes it pretty clear that her feelings are genuine and that she is very much in love with Amata.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:21   Link #524
miketyson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Yeah, I'm going to agree with Vena. It feels like she's much more "really" in love with Amata than Mikono at this point, and so to make the "quality gap" less obvious the writers are going out of there way to portray Zessica in silly ways.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:22   Link #525
HimeaSaito
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Quote:
That's unlikely, this episode (now that I watched a better stream) makes it pretty clear that her feelings are genuine and that she is very much in love with Amata.
Yup unlike Mikono who is mix between Amata and Kagura. She doesn't know which she really in love with and somewhat cause the two guys that will fight for her will lead to their death.......
I see why Okura didn't like her
HimeaSaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:28   Link #526
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Yeah, I'm going to agree with Vena. It feels like she's much more "really" in love with Amata than Mikono at this point, and so to make the "quality gap" less obvious the writers are going out of there way to portray Zessica in silly ways.
I honestly think that dress was a miscolor. It makes MUCH more sense to have the bottom white, where the Xs are, and the top empty.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:30   Link #527
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
I honestly think that dress was a miscolor. It makes MUCH more sense to have the bottom white, where the Xs are, and the top empty.
it looks quite different in the next episode preview. does that mean she fills up those strap areas

i don't know if i want her to be in love with amata if it means she will only keep getting hurt. its kinda like reika feeling she was left behind.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:31   Link #528
miketyson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
I can see that, but at the same time doesn't it seem an unlikely miscolor? As in, it's so ridiculous you'd think you'd be more likely to notice it was miscolored while working on it, at least that's what I'd think.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:31   Link #529
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
Yup unlike Mikono who is mix between Amata and Kagura. She doesn't know which she really in love with and somewhat cause the two guys that will fight for her will lead to their death.......
I see why Okura didn't like her
I don't think they'll die fighting one another. Much more like sacrifizing their life to save Altea.

I don't think Mikono is in love with any of them at that point. Certainly not Amata and for Kagura, he hasn't spent much time with her.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 17:47   Link #530
queenSwild
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I think Mikono atleast "likes" Amata. Just not as much as he "loves" her. Amata's called her his "first love" since the second episode, while she's been wishy-washy ever since Kagura's appeared. You can clearly tell the difference between the depth of their feelings this episode. Amata is seen watching her talk to Yunoha while thinking "Mikono-san..".. He's seen gazing at her from afar as she plays in her bikini while thinking "Mikono-san is so cute." While Mikono pays no mind to him unless it concerns Zessica, as seen when she sweats when Zessica says that she'll keep going after him. She has feelings for him, but she only acts on it when someone else threatens to take him away. She'll probably step it up a little in order to prevent it. (Judging from the preview, Zessica's pursuit for love probably isn't gonna work out next episode)..:/

I don't think Mikono likes Kagura though. I think it's a mix between her sympathy for him and her connection to him because of their (supposed) reincarnations causing alot of confusion and doubt within her mind.

I don't think that Zessica likes Amata any more than Mikono likes Amata. It's just that since she's Zessica, she's more foward with her feelings. The thing that urks me about Zessica is that I don't get where these feelings came from. She went from being an awesome troll in episode 5 to being butt hurt because of her sudden feelings for him a few episodes later. Other than the fact that he's the main character, what's so special about him? What does she see in him? Amata hasn't shown her any of his unique good points other than his mediocre abs and his concern/worry/love for Mikono. Falling in love with someone because of their love for someone else is just begging for pain. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
Once Amata reunite with his mom, since he the type doesn't want to be abandoned his feeling toward Mikono might be a bye bye sooner or later
Say what? Amata gets his face punched in because of the girl and he still thinks about her a day later and you think his feelings will just disappear because of abandonment issues? If he was concerned about being abandoned he would have given up the moment he was told that Mikono was Syphie, and that she and Kagura were destined to be together. But because he's Amata frickin' Sora, he's not having that. Screw destiny, fight the power.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-04-22 at 18:32.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 17:52   Link #531
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
She has feelings for him, but she only acts on it when someone else threatens to take him away.
God, Mikono does realize something until someone tries to take... Well, this isn't helping either Zessica..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 17:55   Link #532
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Spoiler for Same lake as Aquarion OVA:


Spoiler for Depressed hole digger finds the Aquarion:


Why do I have a feeling that despite being in the Aquarion TV series universe the Aquarion OVA universe has some bearing in this?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 18:01   Link #533
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
^ probably because kawamori liked the whole triangle thing better in OVA than the main series. which might be why we never see sirius in he flashback in previous episode.

aquarion goes berserk for mutual love. check. apollo-silvia/apollonius/celiane did it in OVA.
one sided love not so much.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:25   Link #534
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I think Mikono atleast "likes" Amata. Just not as much as he "loves" her. Amata's called her his "first love" since the second episode, while she's been wishy-washy ever since Kagura's appeared. You can clearly tell the difference between the depth of their feelings this episode. Amata is seen watching her talk to Yunoha while thinking "Mikono-san..".. He's seen gazing at her from afar as she plays in her bikini while thinking "Mikono-san is so cute."While Mikono pays no mind to him
The usual MikonoxAmata formula which makes it such a boring ship I've ceased to give a shit about a long time ago apart from faceplaming about how badly written it is.

Quote:
unless it concerns Zessica, as seen when she sweats when Zessica says that she'll keep going after him. She has feelings for him, but she only acts on it when someone else threatens to take him away. She'll probably step it up a little in order to prevent it. (Judging from the preview, Zessica's pursuit for love probably isn't gonna work out next episode)..:/
Or she isn't going to do nothing as usual.

Quote:
I don't think Mikono likes Kagura though. I think it's a mix between her sympathy for him and her connection to him because of their (supposed) reincarnations causing alot of confusion and doubt within her mind.
She's supposed to be in a love triangle with him and Amata according to the propmo material. If despite the limited time she's spent with him and the fact he's an enemy, he can be considered a love rival to Amata, the guy who is allways here, and has all the time necessary to romance her, then the dog boy has one hell of a chemistry with Mikono (which shown by the little time they were together).

For that he deserves to win her over.
Quote:
I don't think that Zessica likes Amata any more than Mikono likes Amata. It's just that since she's Zessica, she's more foward with her feelings. The thing that urks me about Zessica is that I don't get where these feelings came from. She went from being an awesome troll in episode 5 to being butt hurt because of her sudden feelings for him a few episodes later. Other than the fact that he's the main character, what's so special about him? What does she see in him? Amata hasn't shown her any of his unique good points other than his mediocre abs and his concern/worry/love for Mikono. Falling in love with someone because of their love for someone else is just begging for pain. :/
Mikono never thinks of Amata (you said it yourself) while Zessica is shown to be worried about him and his problems a lot, and I should believe both girls feelings have the same intensity.

It's completely untrue has shown by the story and confirmed by an interview. The one guenuinely in love is Zessica.

And I don't even ship her with Amata. Actually I'm mad butthurt they drag her through the mud of that crappy relationship.



Quote:
Say what? Amata gets his face punched in because of the girl and he still thinks about her a day later and you think his feelings will just disappear because of abandonment issues? If he was concerned about being abandoned he would have given up the moment he was told that Mikono was Syphie, and that she and Kagura were destined to be together. But because he's Amata frickin' Sora, he's not having that. Screw destiny, fight the power.
I ctually don't give a damn about Amata's feelings because he comes off at completelly helpless and pathetic about it when he has no reason to.

I only care about the fact his relationship to Mikono is a complete traiwreck that harms the fun of the show.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:45   Link #535
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to FLCL
So aside from Zessica/Mikono/Amata/Kagura, who do you think we can connect to a SNA character (TV or OVA)? Process of elimination to figure out the most important reincarnations.

Here are my guesses

Mykage

Spoiler:


Andy

Spoiler:


Crea

Spoiler:


Fudo = Fudo

Cayenne

Spoiler:


Shrade

Spoiler:
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:57   Link #536
queenSwild
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Or she isn't going to do nothing as usual.
You never know, Zessica looks pretty depressed in the preview. Either Amata will finally do something or Mikono will. I'm hoping that it's Mikono since she really needs to start working for their relationship instead of letting Amata do all the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
She's supposed to be in a love triangle with him and Amata according to the propmo material. If despite the limited time she's spent with him and the fact he's an enemy, he can be considered a love rival to Amata, the guy who is allways here, and has all the time necessary to romance her, then the dog boy has one hell of a chemistry with Mikono (which shown by the little time they were together).

For that he deserves to win her over.
Then he needs to have more then a few minutes of time with her.

Quote:
Mikono never thinks of Amata (you said it yourself) while Zessica is shown to be worried about him and his problems a lot, and I should believe both girls feelings have the same intensity.

It's completely untrue has shown by the story and confirmed by an interview. The one guenuinely in love is Zessica.
Alright, alright I see your point. Zessica is more in love with Amata then Mikono. But that's not really a good thing. She's just like Amata and Kagura but just centered around a different person. But I exaggerated it bit when I said that Mikono never thinks of Amata. She just doesn't do it as much as Zessica. That's normal, you don't have to be obsessed with someone in order to like/love them.

The reason I'm so iffy on Zessica's love for Amata is that she started loving him out of nowhere. No development, no romantic interaction when compared to Mikono and Amata. Nothing. She just does. It's like they just added it in there as a reason for her to be depressed all the time.

Quote:
And I don't even ship her with Amata. Actually I'm mad butthurt they drag her through the mud of that crappy relationship.
I actually liked her alot in the beginning of the series. When she became centered around Amata, not so much, but at times she reflects her former self. Just not often enough.

Quote:
I actually don't give a damn about Amata's feelings because he comes off at completelly helpless and pathetic about it when he has no reason to.

I only care about the fact his relationship to Mikono is a complete traiwreck that harms the fun of the show.
I don't think that the relationship is a complete trainwreck. It still has a chance to fix itself. But it does annoy me how he has to result to stalking her in order learn more about her and Kagura instead of just asking her about it.:/ Along with Mikono's misunderstandings and her "Not gonna do anything until someone does it first" attitude. It's like they're both preventing the relationship from developing.
Quote:
that harms the fun of the show.
This and a depressed Zessica.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-04-22 at 21:00.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 20:00   Link #537
mixordia
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
about the ships... well...

Kagura x Mikono = total chemistry... if you could see this ... the two have incredible chemistry. They have few scenes together, but when they stay together things get HOT, I think that's why many people ship this couple. Kagura loves Mikono, fact. Mikono is confused about him, her feelings... fact. In her position, I'd be confused too.

Amata x Mikono = Warm relationship, they are cute together, but isn't overpowering as Mikono x Kagura, is still a beautiful relationship, pure and romantic as well. A lot of people ship this couple because of this. Amata loves Mikono, fact. Mikono "likes" Amata, but I don't think she "loves" him. As I said before, she is confused about her feelings.

Amata x Zessica = I don't see much chemistry about this couple. Despite all love for part of Zessica, Amata until now, hasn't shown anything for her, only friendship, many people who loves Zessica may even hate me for saying this, but she was a second choice. It's not her fault, of course, but her evolution in anime left her in this situation. Even if she stay with Amata in the end, she will still be the second option, it's really sad, but true... I just see her now in this way, as the second option of Amata Zessica loves Amata, fact. Amata likes Zessica as a friend, fact.

Zessica x Kagura = Weird as hell ... no chance of happening, and if it happens, will be very, very strange ... the two don't match Zessica is afraid of Kagura, fact. Kagura... Who the hell is Zessica????
mixordia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 20:14   Link #538
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
mikono is pretty much the type guys want to protect etc which zessica even mentions in the episode itself. this is also said by the staff. guys like sweet girls and would want to end up with them in the end. zessica knows she doesn't have a chance however she is willing to or might try to show her sweet side as well. but dressing like that won't help her and i think she will realize this next episode.

zessica is a very sweet girl but amata does not have eyes opened enough to realize that.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 20:55   Link #539
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
The body of who ?

Sylvia ?

Theory : Mikono's is Sylvia's heart (inherited the people orientated element, the ace of heart card and the flshbacks with Kagura (already found by Mikage). Alicia is the soul (actually in the Aquarion). Zessica is the body (fitting XD) which inherited the most (how can I put that) action orientated skills and the open sexuality (The one Mykage is actually after).

Kagura is Appollon

And Amata is Aquarion/wing of the sun.
More likely:
Apollo
Heart- Amata
Body- Kagura
Soul- Unknown though it could be possible that Apollo as a soul is still in Aquarion holding the world together.

Silvia
Heart- Mikono
Body- Zessica
Soul- Uknown though possibly it could be Alicia.

-The Heart holds the feelings of love that Celiane and Apollonius (as well as Apollo and Silvia) held for one another.

-The Body holds the physical abilities of the past incarnations. (ie Kagura's mannerism and sense of smell and by that also remember Silvia's scent).

-The Soul holds the memories of the past in general such as Silvia's memories of Apollonius.


So far all the possible reincarnation lack the memories of their past life. Kagura's memories were proven false since they were incorrect and based on a movie instead. meaning that it's possible that none of them inherited the soul of their previous life.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 21:02   Link #540
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
-The Body holds the physical abilities of the past incarnations. (ie Kagura's mannerism and sense of smell and by that also remember Silvia's scent).
That would make Mikono the body, since she's the one carrying the smell.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.