AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-06, 12:54   Link #641
ZetaAEUG

Now in episode 19 Zessica was kissed on the forehead and a mark appeared on it. Episode 21's title has some new meaning now. Betrayal/death on the horizon??
Old 2012-05-06, 14:44   Link #642
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I... I'm not sure of anything in this show anymore. This is shocking and hilarious half / half.
Old 2012-05-07, 06:53   Link #643
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ok do anyone expect options

1.mind control/brainwash (add more poke surgery removal of doobi)
2.clone version but other gender http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...positeSexClone
3.undercover spy

way going expect more WHAM.

unless main plans to turn all womens into men?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
Old 2012-05-07, 11:04   Link #644
ChocoBar9
Banned

20ep "MI-XY" (Yamaguchi - 7, 13, 16 ep)
21ep "Kiss"(Yokotani - 8, 12, 17 ep.)
22ep "Wings of Revival/Resurrection"(Yokotani - 8, 12, 17 ep.)
23ep "Legendary Melody"(Yamaguchi - 7, 13, 16 ep)

About Yokotani - 8, 12, 17 ep. - all his episodes were gag episodes so most likely 21 and 22 are nothing serious as it might sound.

20話 MI・XY 脚本山口 演出吉沢 作監関口
21話 接吻 脚本横谷 演出・コンテ阿保 作監吉川
22話 復活の翼 脚本横谷 演出浅見 作監入江
23話 神話センリツ 脚本山口 演出中山 作監阿部
Old 2012-05-07, 17:14   Link #645
mixordia

Quote:
21ep "Kiss"(Yokotani - 8, 12, 17 ep.)
the important question is: who will kiss who?
Old 2012-05-07, 17:26   Link #646
Natsu-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
the important question is: who will kiss who?
I don't think no one will kiss no one, maybe its about the kiss Mikage gave zessica on the forehead.
Old 2012-05-07, 17:34   Link #647
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu-Sama View Post
I don't think no one will kiss no one, maybe its about the kiss Mikage gave zessica on the forehead.
you literally ended with my hope...
Old 2012-05-07, 18:45   Link #648
Natsu-Sama

Quote:
you literally ended with my hope...
Don't kill your hope, but to me that is what seems more likely to happen after what we have seeing, but anything can happen
Old 2012-05-07, 18:52   Link #649
queenSwild

Just some thoughts on the "True Eve"

So.. Was anyone else confused when all of the girls(Zessica,Mix, and Yunoha) made it through the dimension gate with none of them falling into a mysterious coma like Alicia? It seems like falling into a coma isn't even a problem since Mix is alive and hopping as well. It's just that when girls stay at Altair for too long they turn into men. So is Alicia kept in the ice in order to keep her gender? And the "True Eve" is actually the girl who can keep her gender regardless of Altair's environment? Then I guess Mix,Zessica and Yunoha can't be the "True Eve" since Mix turned into a guy and Zessica and Yunoha both showed signs of turning into one soon enough. Then the last candidate for the "True Eve" is Mikono, who skipped out on their journey to Altair.. Figures.. >.>

On the "Kiss" episode, I'm guessing Zessica will be forced to fulfill her part of the deal with Mykage in that episode. Regardless of what it will be.:/ Hopefully it's nothing bad, but knowing Mykage, it will be that and fabulous...

I'm hoping that the wing themed episode (episode 22) will have Amata finally become the heroic protagonist we've all wanted him to be...

Legendary melody will be THE AWAKENING OF THE LEGENDARY AQUARION!!.. hopefully. :P
Old 2012-05-07, 18:56   Link #650
mixordia

I hope this "anything can happen" becomes true. This thing "kiss x animes" always frustrates me a lot.

This is the first Kawamori anime that I see where the relationship between the couples are extremely strange... without development? ... I can't explain. Nothing is solved in this show, everything is more and more confused... funny and weird.

Quote:
"True Eve" is Mikono
I always believed in that ... so ... I still think that the vision of Cayenne, clearly shows this. Mikono can married with Kagura to save Altair, if she want this or not is another problem. I don't think that this vision is about the end of the world... may be, but the way that things are happening. I don't doubt about anything anymore.

Last edited by mixordia; 2012-05-07 at 19:08.
Old 2012-05-07, 18:58   Link #651
queenSwild

Quote:
I hope this "anything can happen" becomes true. This thing "kiss x animes" always frustrates me a lot.

This is the first Kawamori anime that I see where the relationship between the couples are extremely strange... without development? ... I can't explain. Nothing is solved in this show, everything is more and more confused... funny and weird.
In this anime, any couple who are soon to becoming a "official couple" will be screwed over sooner or later... Like Jin & Yunoha and now Andy & Mix.. It's so depressing...
Old 2012-05-07, 19:29   Link #652
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

It is Kawamori you're talking about. Of course the official couple will be screwed over.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:03   Link #653
mixordia

Quote:
In this anime, any couple who are soon to becoming a "official couple" will be screwed over sooner or later... Like Jin & Yunoha and now Andy & Mix.. It's so depressing...
True.

I know how Kawamori works, unfortunately ... but if you see his previous works, his couples are much more development... even if we like or not about how they end.

Van and Hitomi (Escaflowne) ... this couple had a good development, despite the ending that makes me pissed off until today.

Misa, Hikaru, Minmay (Macross)... a good development too.

Alto, Ranka, Sheryl ... both Ranka and Sheryl had their development with Alto, the end of triangle don't need be discussed

But Amata, Mikono, Kagura, Zessica ... ??????
Old 2012-05-07, 20:11   Link #654
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
I know how Kawamori works, unfortunately ... but if you see his previous works, his couples are much more development... even if we like or not about how they end.

Van and Hitomi (Escaflowne) ... this couple had a good development, despite the ending that makes me pissed off until today.

Alto, Ranka, Sheryl ... both Ranka and Sheryl had their development with Alto, the end of triangle don't need be discussed

Misa, Minmay, and Hikaru were all killed near the center of the milky way galaxy (the varja?)

There is something under the surface of AE which might make us make a bigger WTF than this episode.

Could it be that Amata and Kagura are actually Brother and Sister?
Could it be that Zessica is Toma the one who was "unchosen" by appolonius?. Could it be that Zessica will be turning into a version of Toma in the next episode?
With the gender bending of Ep 19.... We could as well argue that most of the people on altair are actually women.
Old 2012-05-07, 20:16   Link #655
queenSwild

Quote:
True.

Well, there was some Amata and Mikono development... With Amata opening about up about his mother issues and Mikono opening up about her brother issues. But this has paused since then, but they have always had mutual feelings for each other.. Well, Amata anyway, Mikono took a while, but now she has been confirmed to have feelings for him this episode.

Amata and Zessica. None... Zessica's sudden feelings for Amata stopped her funny interactions with him and brought out the boring ones. Even with Mikono gone and out of the picture, nothing's happened except for the usual. Zessica worrying over him and Amata not really caring. I think he at least sees her as a friend, anyway. :/

Mikono and Kagura.. Not that much. Kagura has been crazy for her since the first episode and Mikono somehow has enough sympathy for him to not want to see him killed. They've only interacted with each other about 3 times so there's not much you could do with that.. :/ I'm hoping that they'll interact a little more before the end of the series.

I havn't watched any of Kawamori's other animes so I don't know how he works though.. :/

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-05-07 at 20:26.
Old 2012-05-07, 23:35   Link #656
HimeaSaito

I have a simple question??

How come Fudo, Mykage, and Kagura know the name of Solar wing yet Amata, Andy and etc called it the legendary Aquarion????

Do they know the name of the Solar Aquarion???
Old 2012-05-07, 23:41   Link #657
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
I have a simple question??

How come Fudo, Mykage, and Kagura know the name of Solar wing yet Amata, Andy and etc called it the legendary Aquarion????

Do they know the name of the Solar Aquarion???
They really know that Solar wings are Solar wings and Aquarion is Aquarion and not a machine Angel or Aquaria.
Old 2012-05-07, 23:59   Link #658
HimeaSaito

Quote:
They really know that Solar wings are Solar wings and Aquarion is Aquarion and not a machine Angel or Aquaria.
Thanks! I was getting confused each time they kept saying that from each episode

If Mikono is the true eve then wouldn't that lead to the prophecy of despair between Kagura X Mikono. Something bad will happen to them that lead to their death???

Quote:
Well, there was some Amata and Mikono development... With Amata opening about up about his mother issues and Mikono opening up about her brother issues. But this has paused since then, but they have always had mutual feelings for each other.. Well, Amata anyway, Mikono took a while, but now she has been confirmed to have feelings for him this episode.
True due to Shushu get jealous for those who Mikono like...... but to Kagura in the beginning was fear then to getting along with him due to Kagura licking Shushu.

Is Shushu a female or male?????
Old 2012-05-08, 01:02   Link #659
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Solar Wings = Aquarion = Machine Angel. Different names for the same thing.

Aquaria are the single-gender "Aquarions."
Old 2012-05-08, 03:05   Link #660
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
At least one of those is a complete mistranslation (the one about Mikono being a bad woman for connecting people) so yeah. Btw I think I saw this one around here, too, and afaik it was just a speculation, not a confirmed piece of info. (Not to mention the physical limits of making an anime, which means you can only make it up as you go along to a certain degree...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
That did seem weird indeed.So what was the original meaning of that sentence?

And I'm sure that they're not making stuff up week by week but I wouldn't be surprised if the ending hadn't been decided when it started airing.
Goddamn it, internet, why you love to make assumptions run wild?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon. Interview
梶:アマタとカグラはすごく強い関係性と結びつきがある二人で。この間の収録の時にも”え!?”っていうよ うなことを聞かされました。でも変わるかもかもしれないって言われたりしました。
tl;dr: They have ties (whatever the tie is: siblings, twin bros, seperated personality, etc; he only teased on the hints ) but he also noted that it might be changed somehow.

This interview is done around episode 11~13 (published in an end of March magazine issue), for the record.

As for the "KAWAMORI FREAKIN' CHANGES THE SCRIPT ACCORDING TO VIEWERS' REACTIONS OMG"... Well, let's just say that there is no direct quote from Kawamori nor all the interviewees about that. Either the guy who said it assumes this, or he basically just connected the Kawamori actually was observing and noted that Jin-Yunoha is popular comment with what Kaji said. Or the guy who said it read more interviews from Newtype/etc (though I doubt it, the source of this info is from Spoon. I remembered trying to translate the summary of the interviews and totally not adding the parts I don't think is accurately presented lol) *shrugs*

In my case, I'm pretty sure that the main plot had been planned up since the very start, but just to spice up the development build up, they are adding some, um, interesting stuffs (like, the addition of screentime for Malloy and Sazanka, or the "Jin afterimage" in Altair for Yunoha lol). Just my 2 cents anyway.

/flungs to bed after the pure hellish weeks of work and lack of sleep.

Closed Thread