AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 23:12   Link #521
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by -khriz- View Post
How can you compared this season with the first one? In the first episode of the first season they actually explain with details why he was summoned to the other world, now they are summoning his whole family and friends to have breakfast.
Ok ok ok. We all know that you and Xaturas are currently disliking the show. The end.

Anyways... let see what Beccy can do next episode now that she officially joins the fight. A beam spam fest lol.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 01:10   Link #522
mangatron
Oneesan's FTW!

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Free waifu
Oh there she is, thanks. I had a photoshop blackout over the weekend due to maintenance, so this helps greatly But what do you mean "free" waifu? She's not free! She has a price, a price that only I can pay....
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... so been receiving word from the grapevine that the Becky transformation sequence was done by none other than Kou Yoshinari.... and that supposedly, all of that wasn't CGI
Back up the truck. You mean to tell me that wasn't CGI? It wasn't 3D? You mean some dude drew that out on paper? No wonder why this series took a year and one season to return

But that crushes my hopes of a BluRay edit unless.....nah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Funny thing is unlike quite a few horny gentlemen (all members of my reverse harem ), I didn't imagine the scene to be related to tentacles. Seems like we have some severe cases of overinference
You.... didn't think of tentacles? All of a sudden I feel dirty

How can someone not think of tentacles??? Well, uh.... I guess robots wouldn't think of tentacles and instead think of them as wires..... but since I'm not a robot, of course I think of tentacles!! And no, I don't watch tentacle hentai anime, so I know my imagination doesn't come from that It.... it was that Ika Musume, yeah! After I laid eyes on her, I can no longer think of stringy things as anything other than tentacles *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Yeah, the transformation scene was fairly amazing. I was pleased, then repelled, then pleased again. Ending with pleased, overall.

But being me, my favorite bits were listening to Yuuki Aoi as the squirrel princess. That in itself is a joke, since she had a pet squirrel herself, and has squirrel front teeth. Old photo:

It's easy to be put off by her powerful squeak, but what I felt was how much life she can put into that voice. Amazing. Her character's feelings really came through.
Well isn't that something. A real squirrel, very nice indeed I always debated whether or not to have a pet squirrel, but since the one that always visited me was a wild one, it would have been a mess to keep
Quote:
Originally Posted by -khriz- View Post
How can you compared this season with the first one? In the first episode of the first season they actually explain with details why he was summoned to the other world, now they are summoning his whole family and friends to have breakfast.
Uh.... did you really want to go through all that again? Half an ep of them explaining to Nanami of the rules, the conditions, the 3 month time limit, the fact there are no normal food in Biscotti except for sweets, or the part where.... honestly, this season is picking up directly after Season 1, so what we're seeing is still a part of season one, but with one addition:

The squirrel girl!
Spoiler for I think this is NSFW:

*runs*

By the way, I noticed DVD #1 is listed for 3 episodes. There's only 12 in the TV guide, so.... perhaps disc 5 is an OVA special?

THOSE LEGS <3
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
-*mangatron's Holiday 2014 haul
-*Feel My Birthday 2015
-*RIP my last Hermit Crab, 2011-2015
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 02:12   Link #523
Quadratic
SIBYL salesman

First 10 or so seconds, I laughed it off as typical loli fanservice. I expected this.
Then seeing her holding onto a "shaft" that grew and her shocked expression. Hmmm, ok, where's this going...
Then watching a bunch of tentacles wrapping around her/groping her. Um, well.
Then her after-*ahem* face at the end.

I think I lost my innocence.

So is this going to pull a Madoka Magica, except H instead of dark fantasy? Is this what I want? I don't even know anymore...
Quadratic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 02:38   Link #524
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

One does wonder if the squirrel people can use their tails in combat. I mean look at the size of those tails, they could probably give someone a good whack with them or at least tickle them to death.
Old 2012-07-16, 04:02   Link #525
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

On the subject of "this season has no plot"... bah, S1 didn't start with the whole "Leo's star reading prediction" until the end of episode 6. Everything prior to that was just fun and games, just like here. And even if it doesn't have any plot, I personally enjoyed the first half of S1 more than I did the second anyway, so bring on the casual plotless episodes!
Old 2012-07-16, 04:07   Link #526
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh thats true its kinda sad because it seems like the only thing people are complaining about is becky's transformation. This is a fanservice anime there really is no plot just a series of games. Yes the transformation was pretty over the top but outside of that its easy to see there's nothing special about it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 04:44   Link #527
Kitsu Breaker

This episode was Yuri related, nothing less that I aspect from the same director of Simou,
And having a Aoi Yuki character

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 06:42   Link #528
Greenē
It's Magic

Oh yes! First play of the day of this next episode of epic cute squirrelly edition!
Spoiler for Ep2:

I'll be looking forward to next weeks episode.
Greenē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:26   Link #529
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
This episode was Yuri related, nothing less that I aspect from the same director of Simou,
And having a Aoi Yuki character
Uh, which part was yuri? =\
Old 2012-07-16, 07:53   Link #530
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Uh, which part was yuri? =\
The talk between Rebecca and Couvert I guess? The CR subs are translating that as "I fell in love with you."

Looks more like expressing an awed impression than a declaration of love to me (I mean, Rebecca's certainly not reacting as if someone just confessed to her) but your mileage may vary when it comes to yuri I guess.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:00   Link #531
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yea. Sounds like like it. Like the movie "i love You man"

So i guess very very very sli...very slightly yuri.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:58   Link #532
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I realise that when Yukikaze is hopping over the gears with Eclair and Cinque, her boobs are not bouncing.

Guess the S1 DVD sales didn't go on too well......

And Noir's wiggling when she said "Ecchi" was totally Kuroneko-ish......when is she going to do a cameo with Eclair?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:16   Link #533
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Again, I quote Haruyuki: "Ore no imouto wo kawaii wake wa nai!!"
Old 2012-07-16, 09:23   Link #534
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

For a moment when Nanami was rushing towards Couver, I was half-expecting her staff to transform into a gigantic katana and she executes the move "Blue Slash".

And since the squirrels are supposed to be mage-gunner types, I am guessing Couver's weapon to be a magical bow which is actually a long-stemmed rose.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-07-16, 09:24   Link #535
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And since the squirrels are supposed to be mage-gunner types, I am guessing Couver's weapon to be a magical bow which is actually a long-stemmed rose.
It's already shown to be a musket pistol in the previews actually. They are magic gunners afterall.

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:31   Link #536
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's already shown to be a musket pistol in the previews actually. They are magic gunners afterall.
She's probably paying a homage to time-stopping/reversing gun masters.

Old 2012-07-16, 10:40   Link #537
Midonin
Last Engage

DOG DAYS' 02 - Most Extreme Wipeout Elimination Challenge Gladiators

Is anybody going to translate his name as Cinque? Because that one came from an official scan. While still a mostly-battle episode, I have more to say about this week, more stuff of note actually happened. I like the idea of the three kingdoms representing Land, Sky and Sea. It's a classic elemental trinity. Not to mention the flags between Coverte and Becky going up something fierce. They're kindred souls (in more than one way). This makes me excited for future developments between Leo and Nanami.

Seeing the two kingdoms from the first series fight alongside each other just for fun was pretty wicked, but by far, the highlight of it all was Becky's full fldeged magical girl transformation sequence. I wasn't even expecting it, much less expecting it to be animated like that. It was something out of Takashi Masada's mind, with all the cables and bizzarely watercolor-esque animation style. It was also gorgeous. Just what I'd expect from Seven Arcs. I haven't even gotten to Princess Form yet, and Becky's already become a pretty awesome looking magical girl. But the battle goes on...
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 10:46   Link #538
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sooner or later people are going to hope cinque leaves.
Old 2012-07-16, 11:44   Link #539
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Is anybody going to translate his name as Cinque? Because that one came from an official scan.
*** uses Cinque, might want to check out theirs.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-16 at 12:05. Reason: CR shows are treated as licensed so no fansub group names can be used.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 11:45   Link #540
Midonin
Last Engage

I would, but the official streams are always my first choice. It's something I'll have to deal with.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, sports