AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-18, 19:56   Link #1321
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
GAWDAMMIT~! Why must I tempt fate why??!!?!??!

'Battle in the Cave of Sealing' my ass! This is DOG DAYS!!!

*Spill the content of my guts due to alcohol poisoning*

1. Chibi Eclair is underrated, Noir stole the attention in this thread
2. Gaul and Sink looks like a pair of guys out of shoujo manga brimming with BL-vibe (or maybe, Star Driver), which is not a bad thing for me.
3. Imouto-moe jokes went overboard, which is good.

And that's just from the raw alone.... I haven't watch the sub, if there's any.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:14   Link #1322
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
Negima doesn't have NORIO WAKAMOTO.
[edit] Wait a sec - it does. Demon General. Never mind.

Still sad that Rico and Millhi didn't get to see older Cinque and keel over with bloody noses and horrible blushes participate in the adventure... :3
They had BETTER make up for a lack of younger or older Milhi!
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:18   Link #1323
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They had BETTER make up for a lack of younger or older Milhi!
And then older Millhi molested Cinque. :333
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:22   Link #1324
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
GAWDAMMIT~! Why must I tempt fate why??!!?!??!

'Battle in the Cave of Sealing' my ass! This is DOG DAYS!!!

*Spill the content of my guts due to alcohol poisoning*

1. Chibi Eclair is underrated, Noir stole the attention in this thread
2. Gaul and Sink looks like a pair of guys out of shoujo manga brimming with BL-vibe (or maybe, Star Driver), which is not a bad thing for me.
3. Imouto-moe jokes went overboard, which is good.

And that's just from the raw alone.... I haven't watch the sub, if there's any.
I've just watched some online. They're definitely out there.

As for Gaul and Sink, I swear they were having fun punning all their EXP from prior bishonen anime right there. Both were in Star Driver, too. In only Gaul was FukuJun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
And then older Millhi molested Cinque. :333
Like a big St Bernard slobbering over her beloved owner.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:25   Link #1325
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Like a big St Bernard slobbering over her beloved owner.
You don't like Millhi? Or do you think my comment was foolish or uninformed or something?
The amount of innocence, sexiness, and cute would be overwhelming, IMHO. Poor Cinque would probably faint.
Valerie would try something and get shot or Hero Sting'd for his trouble. XP
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:28   Link #1326
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
gasp Millhi went yandere in this episode

Spoiler:
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:33   Link #1327
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
I guess Gaul was the one that got the best 'deal' in the end Then again, so did Becky


And this is the second episode were Adele has broken some ancient device... Is this going to be a 'thing' with her ?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:35   Link #1328
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
You don't like Millhi? Or do you think my comment was foolish or uninformed or something?
The amount of innocence, sexiness, and cute would be overwhelming, IMHO. Poor Cinque would probably faint.
Valerie would try something and get shot or Hero Sting'd for his trouble. XP
You missed my innuendo. Slobbering, with globbing sounds, implying fluid exchange, its all an innuendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
gasp Millhi went yandere in this episode

Spoiler:
And a meme is born!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:37   Link #1329
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You missed my innuendo. Slobbering, with globbing sounds, implying fluid exchange, its all an innuendo.
I live with three dogs in the house and two cats. I try to not associate words like that to innuendo. >.>;

Quote:
And a meme is born!
And then Millhi replaced Yuno Gasai as the Queen of Yandere. XP
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:44   Link #1330
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
The sad thing is... everyone's eyes just drawn that way.... not even off model can justify it.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:51   Link #1331
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The sad thing is... everyone's eyes just drawn that way.... not even off model can justify it.
But- but- but- The essense of a yandere is saying deathly things with a straight delighted face!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:58   Link #1332
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
gasp Millhi went yandere in this episode

Spoiler:
The face is too perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
But- but- but- The essense of a yandere is saying deathly things with a straight delighted face!
Like this?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:03   Link #1333
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
@ Meister
Yandere eyes is the thing now, just like the post above me
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:04   Link #1334
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Yes, absolutely like this. + 10 chibi Hinas
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:16   Link #1335
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Sometimes I wonder whether the gentlemen of Animesuki have a mind more twisted than myself. Yandere? What?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:18   Link #1336
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
Haha, that's awesome, Vox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sometimes I wonder whether the gentlemen of Animesuki have a mind more twisted than myself. Yandere? What?
Nah I'm not twisted, I just have a yandere fetish. In a perfect world, every girl would be a yandere.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:19   Link #1337
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sometimes I wonder whether the gentlemen of Animesuki have a mind more twisted than myself. Yandere? What?
Indeed, even I surprise myself sometimes.

And then there's Casey.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:39   Link #1338
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Nah I'm not twisted, I just have a yandere fetish. In a perfect world, every girl would be a yandere.
Your perfect world would end up being depopulated quite rapidly.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:50   Link #1339
FlavoryFantasy
┬──┬╯︵ /(.□. \)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And this is the second episode were Adele has broken some ancient device... Is this going to be a 'thing' with her ?
I guess it's time that they go on an adventure to replace anything ancient before she breaks it right?

Everyone was adorable as chibi's Didn't expect that event to happen in the ep though. Becky had a good line on Cinque too lol.

"Hero Stinger!!!" poor Valerie...
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:50   Link #1340
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: edge of my dream in the land of twilight...ZzzZzZ
I've been wondering for awhile now ever since they introduced the perfected demon and wacked hero king. What animal is the demon king suppose to be? A wolf? A squirrel?
__________________
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.