AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-30, 12:28   Link #361
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Mow Yun, put your screenshot in a spoiler, please. It's crazy large and will screw up some people's displays.

Anyway, I'm also on Celestial Hills. (NOT as Kismet, a guy in a guild called Amity got it first. He offered it to me, though. It was very kind of him, but I refused since I didn't feel that'd be proper. ) My chars so far are Miryn (my main, Elin Zerker @ 33), Kamaria (Aman Sorc @ 12), and Casidhe (Elf Lancer). Whisper me letting me know you're from AS if you ever wanna party. <3
Old 2012-04-30, 12:43   Link #362
BakuDan
Let's count up your sins!

So addicting. . . Created a character yesterday morning at 10am and started playing. Next thing I knew it was 11pm already.

On a side note; Does anyone know how where are the installation file for Tera after you download it cause I wanted to install it on another computer and I don't want to redownload it again.

NVM Figured it out. . . I hope.

Last edited by BakuDan; 2012-04-30 at 13:22.
BakuDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 14:32   Link #363
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Mow Yun, put your screenshot in a spoiler, please. It's crazy large and will screw up some people's displays.

Anyway, I'm also on Celestial Hills. (NOT as Kismet, a guy in a guild called Amity got it first. He offered it to me, though. It was very kind of him, but I refused since I didn't feel that'd be proper. ) My chars so far are Miryn (my main, Elin Zerker @ 33), Kamaria (Aman Sorc @ 12), and Casidhe (Elf Lancer). Whisper me letting me know you're from AS if you ever wanna party. <3
I'm Aeriyn (elin sorc @ 32) and Aislin (castanic warrior, hasn't been leveled yet).
Old 2012-04-30, 14:40   Link #364
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Maint is still going on -_- or I can't get past the login for another reason...
Old 2012-04-30, 14:50   Link #365
BakuDan
Let's count up your sins!

It should be done in about 10 minutes. . hopefully. Unfortunately for me I got to go to work and won't be back till 11pm.

Last edited by BakuDan; 2012-05-13 at 12:23.
BakuDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 15:17   Link #366
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
More delays.

https://twitter.com/#!/TERAonline/st...56374532874240

"So here's the bullet: we were in the process of updating our platform in preparation for launch and found a significant bug."
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 15:47   Link #367
Thany
Unfair

We have a maintenance tomorrow in Europe, let's see how bad the delay will be for us (well not really a maintenance, more a downtime between headstart and retail)
Also people who ordered off Frogster shop will get some "cash shop" premium look items.
Old 2012-04-30, 15:50   Link #368
Mow Yun

Rawr, NA servers appear to be up now!

EDIT: No they aren't apparently -_-;
Old 2012-04-30, 15:56   Link #369
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Haha I was about to post about that.

I got into the game but there is no connection to servers.
Old 2012-04-30, 16:03   Link #370
Mow Yun

On the bright side, Amazon just emailed me saying my game has shipped ^o^

Estimated delivery date: May 1st (was May 4th)
Old 2012-04-30, 16:03   Link #371
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
We have a maintenance tomorrow in Europe, let's see how bad the delay will be for us (well not really a maintenance, more a downtime between headstart and retail)
Also people who ordered off Frogster shop will get some "cash shop" premium look items.
Frogster fails so bad that they feel the need to bribe their customers. Did you read about their latest endeavors? People who pre-ordered the game but canceled few days before launch, was never replied to their support tickets. They finally received a reply, once headstart started, stating that since the game has gone into launch they can not give a refund and refuse to discuss the matter further

... If you've sent a support ticket stating that you want your money back, it shouldn't matter at all when the support has time to reply to it because the fact remains that it was sent before launch ..
Old 2012-04-30, 16:19   Link #372
Thany
Unfair

Not really Dist, the free stuff is only if you bought through their shop, not from retailers.
And personally I could care less for crybabies bothered by blood that could be put back by modding the game since you won't get banned for it (they even said they'll add it back actually). Funnily enough most people crying over the blood were mostly the same people who cheered over the Elin censorship. Eh.
Old 2012-04-30, 23:07   Link #373
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
*droops* I have to wait till the game releases in stores around me to get it. Since I can't pre-order until I'm 18... *sighs* I was really looking forward to getting it suuper early. Either way, I look forward to playing with others from here if we meet.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 00:27   Link #374
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
*droops* I have to wait till the game releases in stores around me to get it. Since I can't pre-order until I'm 18... *sighs* I was really looking forward to getting it suuper early. Either way, I look forward to playing with others from here if we meet.
Pre-ordering was a pain in the ass anyway. At least from Asia.

I had paid for a month of a VPN service only to go to TERA's website and find their store down for maintenance. Then the maintenance got extended... and again... and again. The store didn't even come up when the servers did and once it did it told me to use Amazon, D2D (GameFly), Impulse (GameStop), or Origin. Tried Impulse, they didn't have the CE. Already had Origin on my computer for ME2, tried that. Didn't work. Told me to log onto the website. That didn't work, kept getting the British site using an American VPN server. Then went to Amazon as I never used D2D before. After ordering, they were processing it for a couple hours only to tell me that I'd hijacked my own account and I had to change my password. Did that and ordered again. After a couple hours it worked!

And TERA's own store was back online by that time (though I think they stopped offering the pre-order bonuses)...
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 01:17   Link #375
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

Seems I was removed from Zodiac Dist, guess since I haven't been able to play since Beta I got tossed out on me arse. Whats the name of your guild again? I shall send it an application!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
THanks so much! I've been wondering how to do that!

Cookies!
OOM NOOM NOM NOM!
Old 2012-05-01, 02:59   Link #376
SoulofSomfing

Aw... well.. if theres anyone at basilisk crag then gimme a shout if im online
Old 2012-05-01, 07:15   Link #377
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Anybody that's making a guild and inviting people on Animesuki. I'll instantly be there with either a Lancer or Slayer.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 07:59   Link #378
Mow Yun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Anybody that's making a guild and inviting people on Animesuki. I'll instantly be there with either a Lancer or Slayer.
Dist is vice master of a guild on Dragonfall, come join us

Been having lots of fun as a Lancer, and in closed beta didn't think of berserkers much, but seeing them crit number brags..... I kinda want to have a berserker now
Old 2012-05-01, 09:26   Link #379
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I don't suppose there is a trial/demo out there to give this game a shot before buying, is there? Kind of missed the OBT due to work, and I'm not sure if I want to put down over 60 euro's for this game yet...
Old 2012-05-01, 10:02   Link #380
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Seems I was removed from Zodiac Dist, guess since I haven't been able to play since Beta I got tossed out on me arse. Whats the name of your guild again? I shall send it an application!

OOM NOOM NOM NOM!
I'm .. confused? You were thrown out of Zodiac but you ask what's the name of the guild?

Ehm uhm, also I don't think we've kicked anyone. Maybe you were part of a different guild? Either way, send Zodiac the application, or pm me in game and I shall send an invite. Haven't seen you online yet, however.