AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-07, 04:22   Link #461
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Them graphics... reminds me of custom 3D girl. HIKAGE ANIME VERSION LOOKS MORE BADASS . Or maybe its the pony tail thats throwing me off.
Spoiler for :
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 04:36   Link #462
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
You think the reason why she's so popular is because: actual snake eyes, and many guy fans wish that they and her knife traded places?
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 08:03   Link #463
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Them graphics... reminds me of custom 3D girl. HIKAGE ANIME VERSION LOOKS MORE BADASS . Or maybe its the pony tail thats throwing me off.
Spoiler for :
She works for both sides! Female shipping and admiring. LOL

I like her cuz she acts like a tomboy and has no shown any cute sides, other than eating.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:58   Link #464
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/03/0...nce-and-stuff/

For the sake of science. Yeah I had to post this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You think the reason why she's so popular is because: actual snake eyes, and many guy fans wish that they and her knife traded places?
Accented Jap = winnnn.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 18:08   Link #465
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You think the reason why she's so popular is because: actual snake eyes, and many guy fans wish that they and her knife traded places?
In Japan polls Mirai beats all of them, though.

Btw, everyone has their archetypes, but maybe Hikage is popular is because remains the same after all the things from the games. It would be lame is she just becomes a kawaiiko.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 22:59   Link #466
Shimapan
Try me! <3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 31
Great job on giving Hibari more focus and show that she's not just pink fluff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Senran Kagura bit-gag edition.
Spoiler for Glasses?!:
Yes, that's what I found seriously strange as well XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode almost made the Serpent girl out to be the good guys. They're quite sympathetic now. I assume they're going to reach an understanding with the light faction by the end of the anime, since they're not really bad.
Yes, the Serpent girls certainly aren't evil. If they would've had better circumstances and the Hanzou school wouldn't be so totally elitary, they could've easily belonged to the light side.
__________________
Shimapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 23:32   Link #467
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGrascal View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Where's the rep button?!

+1

Question.

Is there a way to take off that steam and chibi censors in the "good parts"
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 01:22   Link #468
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Why in the world do we have pure Senran Kagura game posts in the anime thread?
There is a game thread, you know.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 03:20   Link #469
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
@serenade: filler until next episode arrival?
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 07:57   Link #470
frivolity
My posts are frivolous
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Yes, the Serpent girls certainly aren't evil. If they would've had better circumstances and the Hanzou school wouldn't be so totally elitary, they could've easily belonged to the light side.
Reminds me a bit of the first part in this:



Come to think of it, what makes Hanzou the good guys and the Serpent Academy the bad guys? The only difference I've seen so far is the more brutal training regime at Serpent Academy, but the episodes so far have not really expounded on the intentions of the guy behind the curtain sufficiently to show his evil intentions.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 14:00   Link #471
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
Ok, so I started watching this anime expecting some nonsensical boobs. Instead I get likable characters, and a simple yet amusing storyline. I am disappoint.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 18:37   Link #472
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Ok, so I started watching this anime expecting some nonsensical boobs. Instead I get likable characters, and a simple yet amusing storyline. I am disappoint.
Beggars can't be choosers.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 19:05   Link #473
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
I dunno which girl to like here since all of them are so damn beautiful and unique in their own way. One thing though Mirai is the only loli here. She reminds too much of Kuroneko with an eye patch.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 19:26   Link #474
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
Katsu-nee is my favorite. Not just because of the groping either, although it certainly helps.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 19:57   Link #475
frivolity
My posts are frivolous
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Katsu-nee is my favorite. Not just because of the groping either, although it certainly helps.
Same here, I like Katsuragi too, with Hikage second. Haruka would be third because I like her VA.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 20:28   Link #476
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Me who love yuri ... I served with Senran Kagura

My god!!

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-03-09 at 02:15. Reason: just in case...
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 23:01   Link #477
Shimapan
Try me! <3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Come to think of it, what makes Hanzou the good guys and the Serpent Academy the bad guys? The only difference I've seen so far is the more brutal training regime at Serpent Academy, but the episodes so far have not really expounded on the intentions of the guy behind the curtain sufficiently to show his evil intentions.
It's not the girls who are good or bad, it's their superiors who give them orders. That guy at the top of the Serpent school (the scarface guy) seems up to no good.

Also, from what was explained at the beginning: the light side is fighting to preserve law and order. The dark side is more like mercenaries who work for whoever pays most, so they might work for the Yakuza or other bad guys.
__________________
Shimapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 23:06   Link #478
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
It's not the girls who are good or bad, it's their superiors who give them orders. That guy at the top of the Serpent school (the scarface guy) seems up to no good.

Also, from what was explained at the beginning: the light side is fighting to preserve law and order. The dark side is more like mercenaries who work for whoever pays most, so they might work for the Yakuza or other bad guys.
it's true girls school hebi as you say and that the real villain is their boss but girls may not be as bad as him, but they are still nasty
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 09:31   Link #479
jdennis007
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am torn on my favorite girl, on the one hand I can relate to Yomi the most, but damn I think Homura is HAWT!
__________________
When it is a Dozen it is OK, but when it is only a Pair then somehow it's pron, think Dirty.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 12:11   Link #480
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Episode 10: The episode was kind of dull.

Hikage's impressions:



Hikage isn't amused at your lesbian-drama crap, Hibari.


Ahem. I would have put more focuss on Homura rather than Hibari and Haruka =__=
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boobs, ecchi, ninja, yuri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.