AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-23, 05:26   Link #2921
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
hey guys , there is new nobuna dojin in sadpanda. this time its inbolve juubei and nobuna rejoice! bless the kind aoul who uproddit.

(sorry for double posting. i havent rwadit yed. doo dxcitedg!)

hopr its NTR!!

.:-X....... falsr aralrm . too many rough draft.

sugeee onnanoko no oshiri nante konnani yawarakai...

based on my experience , it is indeed as warm and soft like a baozi. the supple texture whicg made me want to place my cheeks ontoit)

yet the blindfolded juubei is zoo cuude. i vant to tease her. she is squirming fearing who is touhing hebr azzz.
Uh, please don't write when overly excited. Where do I find that stuff?
Old 2013-06-23, 08:24   Link #2922
rantaid

in sadpanda. you'll find it. hope it ain't fjord'ed yet.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:28   Link #2923
tarmade

Quote:
Kinda badly drawn... And the way this story goes... some annoying idiot is going hunt down the artist and kill him...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 08:32   Link #2924
rantaid

thas why i say rough draft. pity because i like how he potray juubei... look so meek and obedient. my type of girl.

remind me of my younger day. i always teased and preyed on this kind of girl. ahm.. good memories.. i feel touched.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:34   Link #2925
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Frous's size is abnormal, but it doesn't surprise me. I've seen girls that are like 16 and already have a G cup. Too big for my tastes, but I wouldn't go to say very large breasts are unrealistic, because I have seen them they do exists. A funny fact is when I ask my girlfriend, she told that the most common breast size bra with the most sales are D cup in both the UK and U.S. If that is the average, G is just above average.
However mostly breast these days are fake or to put it bluntly they already have surgery to make them big. It is rare to see a real and untempered breast. Furthermore it is not strange for a teenager to under surgery to get large breast these days.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:38   Link #2926
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
However mostly breast these days are fake or to put it bluntly they already have surgery to make them big. It is rare to see a real and untempered breast. Furthermore it is not strange for a teenager to under surgery to get large breast these days.
Well some are fake, but I doubt college students can afford breast implants. My girlfriend is natural, they pleasantly soft. She is quite firm against breast implants stating how they will not allow a woman to float in water. Frous may be one of those lucky few that develop such sizes. D is the average in the United Kingdom and United States, not sure about other countries. Majority is in between C and DD here.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 08:47   Link #2927
kazzuya13

Quote:
Well some are fake, but I doubt college students can afford breast implants. My girlfriend is natural, they pleasantly soft. She is quite firm against breast implants stating how they will not allow a woman to float in water. Frous may be one of those lucky few that develop such sizes. D is the average in the United Kingdom and United States, not sure about other countries. Majority is in between C and DD here.
Yeah westerners do have that kind of gift from the heaven however easterners doesn't have that and it is only a few who are blessed. However the saying goes
"Big breast are filled with dreams, Small breast are beaming with hope"
Old 2013-06-23, 08:54   Link #2928
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah westerners do have that kind of gift from the heaven however easterners doesn't have that and it is only a few who are blessed. However the saying goes
"Big breast are filled with dreams, Small breast are beaming with hope"
In my experience, I would say Big Breasts are soft, warm, half orb, and reachable Heavens. Frous seems like Heavenly pillows.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:59   Link #2929
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Oh yea found it. That site's a hassle to get into, tampering with cookies...
Old 2013-06-23, 09:01   Link #2930
rantaid

haha... no wonder no reaction. you are busy penetrating the site.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:05   Link #2931
kazzuya13

Quote:
In my experience, I would say Big Breasts are soft, warm, half orb, and reachable Heavens. Frous seems like Heavenly pillows.
Yeah but most women who have big breast tend to be very big and tall. Once in the past I dated a girl who is a E cup with a height of 6'4 and I am only 6 feet. When she got drunk I have a hard time carrying her so most of the time she uses me as a crutch. She was the one who introduce me to read LoveCom.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:14   Link #2932
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah but most women who have big breast tend to be very big and tall. Once in the past I dated a girl who is a E cup with a height of 6'4 and I am only 6 feet. When she got drunk I have a hard time carrying her so most of the time she uses me as a crutch. She was the one who introduce me to read LoveCom.
My girlfriend is only 5 ft 6, she is well fit because of her hobby of Mix Martial Arts something I am both grateful for and curse it sometimes since I was the one who introduce her to that hobby. She doesn't drink at all though I cook food for her sometimes with alcohol in it.

Frous seems like a tall woman in the series so she may be like your girlfriend, but more timid and doesn't drink alcohol that much.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:18   Link #2933
kazzuya13

Quote:
My girlfriend is only 5 ft 6, she is well fit because of her hobby of Mix Martial Arts something I am both grateful for and curse it sometimes since I was the one who introduce her to that hobby. She doesn't drink at all though I cook food for her sometimes with alcohol in it.

Frous seems like a tall woman in the series so she may be like your girlfriend, but more timid and doesn't drink alcohol that much.
She loves to drink however has too little resistance to it because of that she tends to get drunk too easily. That is why I accompany her most of the time. That is also the reason I am sobber when going home.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:32   Link #2934
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
She loves to drink however has too little resistance to it because of that she tends to get drunk too easily. That is why I accompany her most of the time. That is also the reason I am sobber when going home.
Off the saddle huh, well I don't drink much anyhow so I don't know how it feels. The most alcohol I ever consume was when I ate half of a Rum Cake. Hopefully your girl isn't like Katsuie when she is drunk.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:39   Link #2935
kazzuya13

Quote:
Off the saddle huh, well I don't drink much anyhow so I don't know how it feels. The most alcohol I ever consume was when I ate half of a Rum Cake. Hopefully your girl isn't like Katsuie when she is drunk.
I don't know if it is worse or not because when she became drunk she became a kissing fiend specifically to the same sex.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:44   Link #2936
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
I don't know if it is worse or not because when she became drunk she became a kissing fiend specifically to the same sex.
So kinda like Katsuie.

I don't drink much either, with all the drunk idiots I know it just doesn't have any appeal. One crashed into a tree a few years ago.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:49   Link #2937
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
So kinda like Katsuie.

I don't drink much either, with all the drunk idiots I know it just doesn't have any appeal. One crashed into a tree a few years ago.
i ride a motorcycle in the past and end up waking up in a hospital with no recollection of what happened.
Old 2013-06-23, 10:39   Link #2938
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There been something I found confusing thus far reading Oda Nobuna no Yabou. In the anime, Dousan had a daughter. She was mentioned in the Light Novel only in volume 1 chapter 6. Where is she now? Did the author forgot about her? She haven't been mentioned for a while.

Nohime or Lady Noh
Spoiler for Dousan's Daughter:
Old 2013-06-23, 10:48   Link #2939
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
There been something I found confusing thus far reading Oda Nobuna no Yabou. In the anime, Dousan had a daughter. She was mentioned in the Light Novel only in volume 1 chapter 6. Where is she now? Did the author forgot about her? She haven't been mentioned for a while.

Nohime or Lady Noh
Spoiler for Dousan's Daughter:
Good question....what the hell happened, vol 5 should of been perfect for her to appear in
Old 2013-06-23, 10:52   Link #2940
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Good question....what the hell happened, vol 5 should of been perfect for her to appear in
I agree, though if Nobuna sent her sister to her own mother, well that pretty much seal the deal of the answer.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen